Titan Sunrooms

Founded 2002 • With Angi since September 2010

In business since 2002, Titan Sunrooms is the leading sunroom manufacturer in NW Florida. Our factory direct model cuts out the middleman and provides our clients with a vastly superior product at competitive pricing. Manufactured in Florida and built to handle the severe Florida weather, Titan gives our clients long term security by offering a 40 year warranty on our sunrooms, screen rooms, patio covers, pergolas, car ports and proprietary line of Blockhouse Sheds. ...

Sunroom

+30 more images

patio enclosures
3 tier glass room was built to convert a covered lanai into a year round heated and cooled space. The all glass walls provide openness to the pool area on the other side.
3 Tier Glass Room project

Screen Room project
Screen Room

patio enclosures

patio enclosures (36)decks & porches (1)awnings (1)window replacement (5)door installation (4)siding companies (2)roofing (2)screen repair (1)

10/22/2020

Bert G.

We debated for years in getting a patio cover installed, but something always prevented it. This year we decided it was a must after removing several trees. We contacted numerous business only to be disappointed in each and leery of a couple. We gave up, but decided to try one more and that was Titan, and are we glad we did. This company is the tops. They immediately provided a clear estimate, providing details of how everything would be done and the materials that would be used. They explained the quality of their product, and I can attest, it is better than I expected and a very quality product. I would select them again and again, without doubt. I was comfortable throughout the installation and their team was very professional, and kept their work environment clean. They answered every question I had before, during and after the installation. They have followed up more than once to ensure my happiness. You can't go wrong.

Description of Work
Patio Cover

Category awnings

Work Completed On 10/22/2020

Review for Titan Sunrooms - 8188 ARMSTRONG RD, Milton, FL - 38970768

Mr [Member Name Removed] We are so happy that you persisted and found us. We work so hard to provide the outcome you described. Please keep in touch. We hope your patio is a space that brings joy to you and your family over the months and years ahead.

10/14/2020

Ken T.

It went very well. The workers were very good, friendly, professional, and they cleaned up after themselves. I also recommended them to several people.

Description of Work
They did some repair on my sunrooms.

Work Completed On 10/12/2020

Thanks [Member Name Removed]! It was a pleasure to work for you. Enjoy your new Patio.

10/14/2020

Dan B.

The service was great. They were professional, installed it correctly, and I hadn't had any issue with them.

Description of Work
They installed the lanai in the sunrooms.

Work Completed On 09/28/2020

Thanks [Member Name Removed]! We appreciate your support and your business very much.

10/08/2020

Lonnie B.

Called A&M Construction to get an estimate on a new roof. Alex called me back and made an appointment. Alex came out when he said he would and was on time. His estimate was in line with others I had gotten and actually his beat the others. His crew was very professional, did an excellent job on my roof. They cleaned everything up after each days work. When the job was finished everything was removed and they even ran a mobile magnet around the whole yard to collect any discarded roofing nails that had fallen off the roof. I had an excellent experience with A&M Construction and recommend them highly.

Description of Work
Glass Room - Patio close-in.

Category roofing, sunrooms

Work Completed On 11/20/2020

10/08/2020

Leo C.

They were here when they said they would be they finished quickly and were available for any questions very attentive and did a great job.

Description of Work
Glass Room

Work Completed On 10/08/2020

Thank you [Member Name Removed]. We appreciate the opportunity to work for you!

03/28/2019

Shelby C.

Are you kidding me!!? Customer service and expertise don't get any better than Titan Sunrooms! From the first phone call, to special ordering the doors we wanted, to the last inch of caulk, these folks were superb! Waited six weeks for them to get to my house but that was just because I was waiting in line for them to get through all their other jobs. It was worth the wait. From the first day to the last they were always punctual and worked throughout the day. They tore down the old screening, roof panels and supports and hauled it all away. Then made small adjustments to the patio and began the new screening and supports, working diligently all the while. The crew were all very knowledgeable in their jobs, all were very courteous and enthusiastic. It was plain and simple that all of them enjoyed their work and were focused on doing the very best job they could produce. They were all about customer service and doing it right the first time. In two and a half days from start to finish they were done with a brand new structure over my back porch. A more durable, better looking, and stronger structure I might add. Before you scoff at the price know one thing, you can walk on the roof of this patio cover! That's how strong this structure and its material are. I could go on and on about this company, better materials, expert assemblers, attention to detail, customer service above and beyond, etc. It was just a great professional experience and their product is second to none. Call them!

Description of Work
Total Replacement of Old Screened-In Patio due to Hurricane Michael damage.

Category decks, screen repair, doors, sunrooms

Work Completed On 03/28/2019

Review for Titan Sunrooms - 8188 ARMSTRONG RD, Milton, FL - 37788058

Mr. [Member Name Removed] Thank you so very much! It was a pleasure working for you. Titan

05/23/2018

Judy S.

Excellent job! Completed on time. Very courteous crew. Cleaned up job site each day and left no mess.

Description of Work
55 x 12 screen enclosure

Work Completed On 04/01/2018

[Member Name Removed], Thank you for your review. Enjoy your screen room this summer!

04/04/2017

Randolph B.

Good crew that worked well together, they had a plan and worked the plan. It was a little wait getting started but well worth it.

Description of Work
They installed a 16 x 10 screen porch. The deck was made of 1x6 planks. The foundation is very sturdy, bolted and screwed together. The material and workmanship was very good.

Work Completed On 03/20/2017

09/17/2016

Norma S.

Eric and Eric were our builders from Titan Sunrooms. They were 5 star professionals who had first class work ethics and did not settle for anything less than absolute perfection in all aspects of the project. My wife and I are completely satisfied with our new screen room. We would highly recommend this crew and Titan Sunrooms to anyone considering having a screen room added to their home.

Description of Work
Had a screen room added on to our home.

Work Completed On 09/17/2016

09/16/2016

Norma S.

Description of Work
Had a screen room added on to our home.

Work Completed On 09/16/2016

09/05/2016

Lisa L.

If you're in a hurry, don't call this company. I contracted with them in February with a lead time of 12 weeks for construction, which would have been May. After many phone calls on my part, and no return calls from them, I finally was able to contact the project manager. Concrete pad was finally poured on August 4th. Then it was another 3 weeks before construction began. Despite the long delays and many excuses on their part, the construction was completed on Sept 1st. That's 24 weeks from when I signed the contract. The workers were all good guys, very polite and kept me informed as to when they would return and the next steps. The workmanship seems good so far, but I've only had 4 days to enjoy it.

Description of Work
New screened-in patio

Work Completed On 09/01/2016

01/11/2015

Scott H.

So here is my review of Titan Sunrooms out of Gulf Breeze Florida in the summer of 2014 We had been planning an addition for a few years and had talked to Ryan a few times in the prior 2 years This year we decided to go with it, a full big sunroom with Mitsubishi Mini Split Unit. The price estimate was pretty much the same for the last 3 years which is very good. Construction was delayed by the more than usual rainfall in the Spring. We had them do the whole thing, from the concrete Slab up. Concrete work by Bob and Chris was fantastic?very courteous, accommodating, on time, and when finished it had a professional finish. That was a lot of physical hard work for them. Then after concrete cured, the construction crew came in. The 4 man Crew worked for 2 weeks nonstop?John was the Foreman was always easy to contact. We had a few unseen changes that we were able to solve quickly. Anthony, who is a long time employee, who was here everyday, also took care of some of the finish work. He was great. I understand he now has his own Crew (a well-deserved promotion). These guys work there tails off when they get on your jobsite?and they keep their jobsites clean as they go. They are quiet and respectful to you and the whole neighborhood. They will get the job done to your specifications, will adjust things as needed and you will be very happy you chose them for your project.

Description of Work
Built a Large Sunroom addition

Work Completed On 07/07/2014

10/01/2014

Feliso J.

After eight weeks I tried to call this company before the estimate expired. He asked for a couple more weeks which I agreed to. I have paid a down payment of 800.00. As of today the two week extension expires and no work has been done. I want my money back.

Description of Work
I asked for an estimate for the roof on my back porch.

Work Completed On 07/17/2014

[member name removed]: We appreciate your patience in getting your job completed. From time to time we get behind schedule. We do our best to honor our estimated time frame estimates but sometimes we get held up by circumstances beyond our control. In any case we appreciate your business very much and the crew really enjoyed the delicious lunch you made for them. Regards, Fred Genkin President

07/26/2014

Paul B.

Service was great. From Ryan who came to the house to show us what they could do, to Shawn, who did the installation we could not have been more pleased. Fred, the owner, was also very accessible and always willing to answer any questions that we had. It was a great experience!!!

Description of Work
Built a sunroom on the back of our house.

Work Completed On 06/18/2014

06/10/2014

Mr A.

The quote process went well and easy.

Description of Work
Provide quote on the spot. Answer questions in professional manner.

Work Completed On 05/23/2014

04/18/2014

Floyd R.

Titan installed a sunroom at my daughters house. I was impressed with the quality of materials and workmanship and ask them to quote me on a window replacement at my house. I was happy with the price and the quality windows they installed. The crew was very professional, courteous, and friendly. John W. was the crew leader and made sure everything was done to my satisfaction.

Description of Work
Replace Windows

Work Completed On 02/09/2014

02/03/2014

Edith S.

Absolutely went well, They arrived on time, Cleaned all their equiptment and rubbish and left.

Description of Work
Built a screened patio

Work Completed On 10/01/2010

01/12/2014

Simon B.

Titan increaed the size of my concrete pad and dug footings for the wall which is a brick fascia.

Description of Work
I added a sunroom across the rear of my house.

Work Completed On 10/06/2013

Thank you [removed member name]! We appreciate the review. Fred

01/07/2014

Sharon F.

Titan came and gave us a quote. We expected it would be about 6 weeks before they started. They were 2 weeks early and worked every day rain or shine. 2 Windows needed to come in so it was a little longer but they put in the small windows as temps and came back and finished the job. John and Anthony did a great job and were awesome throughout the construction. Would absolutely use them again. We had another company put up the smaller lanai and garage and had a quote from them for the additional work. Not only were they more expensive but they were really tough to work with. No one was in charge of the workers and communication was a problem. Titan had their own electricians and they don't sub contract the workers. Titan was excellent.

Description of Work
We had an extension of our Lanai and a sunroom put on

Work Completed On 10/20/2013

Thank you [member name removed]! It was a pleasure working with you. We hope you Enjoy your new Sunroom for many years to come. Regards. Fred

09/19/2013

PEGGY L.

Request an appointment for estimate. Sales rep. promptly responded, came to house, took lots of time to do estimate, explain in detail what needed to be done, recommended materials, siding, windows, screening. Work was schedule, told us the timeframe for work to begin and it was timely. The 2 installers were prompt, let us know when they were breaking for lunch, leaving for day, etc. They were personable, courteous, professional and it was indeed a pleasant experience. We were totally pleased with the entire experience from the first phone call to the last day of installation. They also took care of obtaining all the permits necessary, and contacting city for inspection, and we received the CO immediately. Great job!

Description of Work
Replaced windows, siding, hung new door, enclosed patio w/screening

Category siding, replacement windows, doors, sunrooms

Work Completed On 10/01/2012

07/03/2013

Ronald P.

Just have to say Titan Sunrooms is awesome!! Got an estimate for a patio cover, and in just a few short days it was installed. Looks great, and really adds to the sunroom funtionality. If you're looking at getting something built that is quality, and from people who care then go with Titan. You won't be sorry.

Description of Work
Titan sunrooms installed a patio cover off of the existing sunroom from a couple years.

Work Completed On 06/28/2013

[member name removed]. Thanks for entrusting us with your project, again. And the kind words. We appreciate your business immensely. Fred Genkin President

05/17/2013

Brad T.

I contacted them over a year ago on a verbal recommendation to get a free estimate on a 1970s home that I was looking at buying on Okaloosa Island. The home had all single pane windows and every door had not been updated I think since the home was built. A year later after I had purchased the home the same sales rep came buy to finalize the estimate. He was very professional, answered all my questions and was able to make changes to my order on the spot and give me an updated cost of instillation and purchase. I chose Titan because they did all the work with their own guys. They were not just windows guys. I was worried that when they started to remove the windows that they were going to find wood rot and other damage under the window. This was a big selling point for me. They said that if any problems arose while they were installing the windows; if it would be just a simple fix they would just complete it, and if it was bigger than a simple fix they would give me an estimate to allow me to decide how to proceed. They also were very conscious about not leaving any open holes in the house. After the contract was signed it took about 3-4 weeks for the windows to come into their shop and for them to get a team to my house. It was a crew of two guys. John the team lead was great. You could tell he knew what he was doing and was very professional about what they were going to do, how they were going to do it and their time line. I am a single home owner so while I stayed at the house most of the first day I was able to leave the door open for them to come in the next morning and they locked upped the home in the evening. They would either text or call me when they came or left the home. I would try to pop in a couple times during the day and just check on progress. The same team of two guys did the windows, doors, and shutter installation. The job took one extra day than expected due to the weather but everything was completed to perfection! Luckily we did not find any problems in any window or door sill. The only issue was one door I purchased was about a 1/4" to wide and 3" to short for the jam. They broke out their tools and took a half inch off the door sill and you cannot even tell a difference. Everything was absolutely seamless. The office guys were very cordial and every time I talked with them they knew who I was and did their best to accommodate my schedule!!! Price of contract was price paid and job took one extra day due to weather!! AAAA++++ company! Fantastic company that was recommended to me and I will recommend to others who are getting windows/doors and their bread and butter Sun-rooms completed.

Description of Work
Titan put in 3 single hung impact glass/6 single hung custom windows/ 3 picture windows/3 casement windows all PGT windows and installed 4 doors bought from I purchased from Lowe's. I also had aluminum hurricane shutters put on.

Category replacement windows, doors