PACE PLUMBING INC.

Founded 1997 • With Angi since March 2012

4274 Bell Ln

Milton, FL 32571

FULL SERVICE PLUMBING COMPANY. NEW CONSTRUCTION, REMODEL, REPAIR. FULL STAFF OF TRAINED EXPERIENCED PLUMBERS IN ALL PHASES OF PLUMBING WORK. TWENTY FOUR HOUR EMERGENCY SERVICE....

06/15/2018

Karen D.

Derek to the rescue, opened up our takeout, put the camera down to see what was going on, determined the issue and fixed it all within 1 hour. Walked us through everything and what the problems were. Great guy - would highly recommend Pace Plumbing and of course Derek. thanks again

Description of Work
takeout was clogged so toilets and drains were not working

12/15/2016

Barbara D.

08/02/2016

Lesley L.

It did not go at all!!! I called on a Thursday and was told that someone would call me the following morning. Friday came and went and on Monday, I call again and told them that I was still waiting for a call. They again told me that they would have someone call me. As of Tuesday, I had not received a call. Will not use, nor recommend Pace Plumbing ever!!!

Description of Work
I needed someone to come out and fix my toilet that was leaking through to the ceiling in my living room.

10/28/2015

Paula Z.

At a month later, I still don't have an estimate!!!!! I have called several times and nothing!!!!!!! I am so disgusted and I work at Whiting Field and will let everyone know not to use this service! What a shame!

Description of Work
I had a plumber come in and look to see what I would need to plumb my house for gas!

10/16/2015

Robin B.

I called for an estimate to have a tub put in and to redirect our plumbing so we can put in two bowls instead of one for our vanity. Well the person showed up late and I told them what needed to be done. I was told someone would get back with me in a few days. I waited and followed up about two weeks later and the receptionist said she will have to get back with me. Well I never received a call back or estimate. No work was performed.

Description of Work
Nothing they never gave me a quote.

09/04/2015

John S.

08/13/2015

Sandra O.

I discovered a leak in my water service between the meter and the house. I called to get a plumber around noon. The lady that answered the phone was professional and explained that there were two people ahead of me and they would give me a call when they were on their way to my house. They actually arrived at my house within two hours of my phone call. Plumbers were John & Sam. They were very professional and explained and showed me what needed to be done, repaired the pipe and checked the service inside the house when they were done. I am very pleased with this company. This is the 3rd time I have used them and I will definitely use them again. One note. They apparently go by the name Mr. Rooter now as I think they have bought the local Mr. Rooter franchise.

Description of Work
Repaired broken section of water service in front yard

06/01/2015

Cary S.

Was told I would receive an estimate within 5 business days of our initial meeting when I gave them my house plans. 5 days came and went so I called and went by their office on the 6th day and was told they were understaffed but would get to it asap. 20 days later still no estimate, very frustrating. Got my plans back and they apologized. They seem like nice people but must be severely understaffed.

Description of Work
Estimate

01/14/2015

RICHARD A.

Description of Work
SWAPPED OUT GAS STOVE. DID A GOOD JOB.

06/06/2014

Terri M.

They were here the same day I called. Very professional and I could see they knew what they were doing when they ran up on a problem that wasn't anticipated. I have other jobs that will need to be addressed in the future and I feel very confident on calling them again. Thank you!

Description of Work
They fixed a leak in my bathroom faucet. Replaced the trimming but also had to repair the pipe connection from the spout to the main line which wasn't soldered properly.

05/25/2014

Mary F.

Thiswas memorial day weekend and another plumber explained to me that recent floods in our area had really exhausted everyone's work force and even he had given his crew 2 days off and was unavailable. He told me to Google Scott Teston. I called Pace Plumbing got their answering service and they called right back. The on call plumber Joe kept me informed all afternoon until he arrived. He also kept the tenant informed. The copper pipe was leaking in the wall . It was a tight space. He got it repaired and was courteous and professional.

Description of Work
Repaired leaking pipe.

05/14/2014

Mark M.

On February 13, we had Mr. Rooter make repairs to the grinder pump in the effluent tank at our home. They responded quickly and professionally. Unfortunately the servicemen didn't notice that the pump power cable was suspended in such a way that it could snag the floats that control the pump's operation. Today, exactly 90 days to the day, we had to call Mr. Rooter to fix the floats. Again the servicemen arrived promptly. The repair was simple. However, the servicemen verified a number of times that the pump would operate without problems. Because we were just inside the 90 day warranty period, there was no charge. This is a professional organization - one that honors its commitments. I highly recommend Mr. Rooter to anyone needing plumbing repair or new construction.

Description of Work
Repaired floats controlling the grinder pump

Category plumbing, wells

07/29/2013

Regina W.

Work was performed well, have not had any problems. The technician also checked all facets and plumbing to ensure there were no additional problems.

Description of Work
Fixed leaking facets in two bathrooms.

Bruce Nelson

We provide all types of Plumbing services in the Pensacola, FL and surrounding areas. Owner operated and focused on quality work. Please give us a call or click for an estimate today!

Benjamin Franklin Plumbing

Benjamin Franklin Plumbing is the name to remember when you need a Niceville, FL, plumbing professional for prompt and effective maintenance service. We put our customers' needs first and welcome the opportunity to earn your business for all future installation, repair, and maintenance work. We're looking out for your property's long-term appeal. As a result, we only use high quality tools and parts. We understand you don't have time to wait around for repairs, and we honor our appointments with timely, professional service. Your satisfaction is 100% guaranteed. Whether your upgrades are for aesthetic or functional reasons, we'll cater our services to meet the demands of your project, and our parts and labor rates are competitive. It's important to have your property's water systems inspected by a professional to ensure their integrity. Rusted pipes or broken fixtures can cause leaks and lead to water damage. When you contact us for service, we'll perform a thorough inspection to diagnose the integrity of your water system, and we'll give your home, business, or commercial space the respect it deserves. The Niceville, FL, plumbing professionals at Benjamin Franklin Plumbing are available for 24/7 emergency service, and we offer flexible appointment options. Let us show you how convenient and valuable upgrading your property can be. To learn more about our services and schedule a consultation, contact our friendly staff today!

Kelson Plumbing LLC

Prior Navy Seabee, Licensed, Insured & Bonded Plumber for Residential projects. Free Quotes available!

Check, Visa, MasterCard

SEPTIC PUMPING AND DRAIN FIELDS

Frequently Asked Questions & Answers about PACE PLUMBING INC.

How is PACE PLUMBING INC. overall rated?

PACE PLUMBING INC. is currently rated 4.7 overall out of 5.

What days are PACE PLUMBING INC. open?

PACE PLUMBING INC. is open:

What payment options does PACE PLUMBING INC. provide

PACE PLUMBING INC. accepts the following forms of payment: Check, Visa, MasterCard

Does PACE PLUMBING INC. offer free estimates?

Yes, PACE PLUMBING INC. offers free project estimates.

Does PACE PLUMBING INC. offer eco-friendly accreditations?

No, PACE PLUMBING INC. does not offer eco-friendly accreditations.

Does PACE PLUMBING INC. offer a senior discount?

No, PACE PLUMBING INC. does not offer a senior discount.

Does PACE PLUMBING INC. offer emergency services?

Yes, PACE PLUMBING INC. offers emergency services.

Are warranties offered by PACE PLUMBING INC.?

Yes, PACE PLUMBING INC. offers warranties.

What services does PACE PLUMBING INC. offer?

PACE PLUMBING INC. offers the following services: NEW CONSTRUCTION PLUMBING, REMODEL PLUMBING, LEAK REPAIR, REPLACEMENT OF PLUMBING FIXTURES, WATER HEATERS, NATURAL GAS HOOK UP

Are there any services PACE PLUMBING INC. does not offer?

SEPTIC PUMPING AND DRAIN FIELDS