Tomas Luis Building Contractor, INC.

Founded 1967 • With Angi since March 2010

02B000050
MiamiDade, Broward and Monre county
MiamiDade
09/30/2021

9:00 AM - 6:30 AM

15821 Southwest 147th Avenue

Miami, FL 33187

We are temporarily closed.

Please call for more details.

We are a Third Generation Construction Company that originated in Spain, Our company has a lot to offer and do as needed and more to get the job done. And simply get the most satisfaction to make our customers happy with our work. We are registered venders with Dade County as D.B.E , C.S.B.E . General Contractors License # CC02B000050. We are a Full-Service General Contracting Company. We had experience with Hurricane Andrew in 1992 and we served the community and were successful with all our repairs. For References please contact us. If you make reference to Angies List we will give you a 5% Discount. We make your Construction project a learning and fun process, Not a nightmare. Additional number: 7868004856...

house painting (13)interior painting (11)drywall (11)concrete repair (9)flooring (8)woodworking (7)home builder (7)tile installation (7)home remodeling (6)pressure washing (6)masonry (6)hurricane shutters (5)

05/24/2020

Reconstruction of wood covered patio

Description of Work
I don’t impress easily as I have been in a related business for 35 years but Tomas Luis Building Contractors did just that! Their promptness, punctuality and professionalism are refreshing qualities I didn’t think still existed! Now for the good part and this is the part that I appreciate the most; the construction details! The column materials they used were of the best quality and what I considered an upgrade; the fit of the woodwork to custom metal base plates was exact! When it came to the priming, caulking and painting, again their attention to detail and the quality of materials exceeded my expectations. All of this doesn’t begin to cover the fabulous work they did on the roofing and electrical. Needles to say, yes I highly recommend them!

Category contractors,ceramic tile,closet systems,concrete repair,decks,drywall,flooring contractor,insulation,masonry,remodeling,roofing,replacement windows,garage builders,home builders,woodworking,home remodeling,house painters,interior painters,hurricane shutters

Work Completed On 01/08/1970

03/17/2020

We live in Miami-Dade county, finding an English specking contractor can be an issue. Manny and his crew from Tomas Luis Building Contractor, INC , all ways arrived on time, work was done professionally, and all workers were courteous and attentive to our questions. Project was completed sooner than anticipated. Manny, communicates any issues well, and kept us well informed. We our pleased with ou...

Description of Work
Bathroom remodel, tub to walk in shower.

Category ceramic tile,remodeling,home remodeling

Work Completed On 03/16/2020

11/12/2019

Manny & Juan did an excellent job painting my house. Luis came every day, of four, on time. Very detail oriented. They really went beyond all my expectations! I’m very happy to have found good an honest people I can count on for future planned improvements in my house . Thank you Manny & Juan!

Description of Work
Exterior painting

Category house painters

05/23/2019

On time within budget, started the project and finished in a timely project. Would definitely hire again. If your looking for an overall contractor to do it all right the first time this is your man!

Description of Work
Remodel, paint , pressure wash , waterproof , new roof , flooring , windows and doors

Category closet systems,concrete repair,decks,drywall,flooring contractor,insulation,masonry,remodeling,roofing,replacement windows,pressure washing,home builders,home remodeling,house painters,interior painters

Work Completed On 01/08/2019

05/22/2019

Impeccable service through punctuality, professionalism, and transparent pricing. Big shout out to Luis for making this possible with limited time frame. 10/10 will definately be hiring again!

Description of Work
Basic office buildout for 2500sq ft property

Category ceramic tile,concrete repair,drywall,masonry,remodeling,interior painters

Work Completed On 05/07/2019

05/18/2019

Great! On time, followed their word to the tee. We are thinking of hiring for other projects in the near future.

Description of Work
Commercial Build out

Category remodeling,home builders

Work Completed On 04/30/2019

Thank you for your positive feedback, look forward to working with you again in the future!

08/20/2018

Excellent work. Very punctual and works quickly and efficiently. Listened to everything i wanted and made sure to get the colors I had asked for and everything. Above and beyond the work I expected. Very happy with the result.

Description of Work
Roof Cleaning and Painting of house

Category remodeling,pressure washing,house painters

Work Completed On 08/13/2018

Thank you for your positive words and feedback

08/08/2018

I had damaged a wall and needed it fixed urgently. Tomas was amazing! Came through the next day to survey the damage and had it fixed and painted the same day! As always (I have used them for other jobs) they showed up on time, were professional, cleaned up after themselves and did a good job.

Description of Work
Drywall patch and paint

Category drywall,interior painters

Work Completed On 08/08/2018

Thank you !

07/10/2018

They were very professional and finished the project on time. I highly recommend them.

Description of Work
Painting, patio screen repair and other home repairs

Category contractors,closet systems,drywall,remodeling,interior painters

Work Completed On 06/18/2018

06/26/2018

Another excellent repair and paint work for my home from Mannny Luis construction Would definitely recommend to my friends and family and will call again for any repairs or plans to have my home repaired

Description of Work
Exterior painting Of home

Category concrete repair,remodeling,pressure washing,house painters

Work Completed On 06/26/2018

Thank You for your kind words !

No job too big, Exterior and Interior Painting, Residential, Commercial, Additions, New Construction, Carpentry, Pools, Drywall , Partitians , Roofs , Limited Asphalt Work , Concrete Work , Water Proofing , Tennis Courts , Drive Ways , Pressure Cleaning

No service we can't offer