RCI Air Conditioning Co

Founded 2010 • With Angi since October 2014

16641 SW 117 Ave 10B

Miami, FL 33177

No matter what your heating, cooling and refrigeration needs are, RCI AIR CONDITIONING COMPANY has extensive experience in operating all major brands....

08/16/2018

Lynda D.

All work went great. Very professional, friendly and on time.

Description of Work
New A/C installed and repaired ducts in attic

11/06/2017

Elaine B.

They are amazing and affordable. I would recommend them over and over

Description of Work
I had new duct work installed and have had them repair AC unit during a Lon wknd. They have come out to install new thermostat and also service my air annually

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac, air duct cleaning

07/28/2017

Michael C.

My air conditioner stopped working. They quickly sent out a tech to help get it working. Turns out I needed a new ac unit because mine was over 12 years old. One of the owners Mike was attentive to my family's needs. The two techs that arrived to install the new unit were great guys. They arrived on time which is uncommon in Miami and worked quickly. They were funny and respectful and installed the new unit quickly. I highly recommend RCI Air and their staff.

Description of Work
I had my AC unit repaired and replaced.

07/21/2017

Lori A.

The technician arrived on time, was courteous and knowledgeable , and was sure to wear protective booties over his work shoes every time he was working inside my home . He checked each unit and made necessary repairs as he went along. he showed me the parts that needed replacement and is the only technician to properly diagnose and fix the humidity problem I was having with one unit . I recommend RCI highly ( 5 stars )

Description of Work
I needed to have 3 HVAC units serviced .

02/08/2017

Dennis N.

01/24/2017

George P.

I believe they did an excellent job! They had to tear down a wall to put in the new system and then rebuilt it. Each individual who worked on the system was professional in interacting with me. Also, the workers explained to me what they were doing. Before I bought the air conditioning system, I was shown various prices and models and was given as much time as I wanted to review them before selecting the one I wanted. To me, this is a great company.

Description of Work
They installed an completely new air condition system both inside and outside.

01/17/2017

Lindsay S.

amazing work.

Description of Work
Piping need to be replaced

11/01/2016

DARREN H.

When I moved to Florida 2 years ago I purchased my home knowing it was a fixer upper. I basically had to rebuild the home from the ground up and I'm still working on it to this day. With that said, I have a pretty old AC unit in my house and have had several issues with the unit in the last year. I was pretty nervous selecting a HVAC company because I've had a few issues with several companies in the past dealing with everything from electric to drywall. I was very cautious and read reviews of companies until my eyes started to burn. For some reason I chose RCI. They didn't have the best reviews but I chose them anyway. I think I just burned myself out reading the reviews of all the companies and just took a chance. I'm glad i did. RCI have been one the best companies I have dealt with since I been in Florida. Like a said before, I have had a lot of issues with my unit and every time I call these guys it's a pleasant experience. I have had about four different techs that came out for different issues. All of them knew the job. They diagnosed the issues and educated me on the unit. They probably don't have to do it but they do. I'm really not a "leave a comment" type of guy but I felt like I needed to leave this for those people out there like myself who are terrified of dealing with companies that specialize in something that you don't know anything about, and can rip you off without you even knowing. If you are one those people and need AC repair and service STOP reading the reviews right now. Don't waste your time and go with RCI. These guys are awesome! Also, very reasonably priced.

Description of Work
I had a motor changed and several other minor issues done. Mostly service calls.

08/23/2016

George P.

The last couple of years I have had them, I have always been happy and satisfied with them.

Description of Work
I used RCI Air Conditioning Co to look at the system, inside and outside unit. They have done some repairs on the AC system and condenser. They vacuum it for me. They also check the coil and the temperature.

08/23/2016

George P.

I know the owners grandmother and she told me he started the company and I started using him. When he first came out there was more that needed to be done and more repairs.

Description of Work
I used RCI Air Conditioning Co.

08/17/2016

Seref G.

It took them such a long time to get a building permit for it. My tenets had to order another one from another company. He ripped me off for changing one part that was still under warranty. No customer loyalty whatsoever.

Description of Work
Install a new a/c unit in one of my rental properties

08/16/2016

Julie N.

RCI was perfect. They gave me the best price and installed it quickly. The final cost was exactly the same as the quote.

Description of Work
I needed a new AC unit.

07/19/2016

Mercedes C.

Description of Work
Clean coils and get air started. Great service. Will call them again.

06/21/2016

Debra .

It went great they helped me right away. I truly loved them. The technician came out right away I called on a Tuesday June 21, 2016 and they were at my home at no time . The technician was very professional and fixed my problem . Thank you. RCI Great!!!

Description of Work
This company is very professional . I called them on Tuesday June 21st , 2016. They came out right away and serviced me . The technician was very professional and there office were great. I truly was impressed. I would recommend them to anyone. Great company and great technician. Thank you RCI Air . Very Grateful!!

05/19/2016

clara O.

Original contact with company was excellent, the young lady who returned my call was professional, warm and showed an eagerness to help. The gentleman that came for inspection to provide the estimate, was courteous and very professional. However, the company dropped the ball as it took 5 phone calls and 3 weeks to receive a quote. Each time I called, they advised they would send the estimate by email on that date, Unfortunately until today, May 18th, when I called and asked them if they were interested in my business and only when I mentioned I would be writing this review, did I receive the estimate. The manager in his email, apologized for the delay and advised he was sending the quote although they did not do installations when PC piping was involved. This review could of been avoided if they simply advised from the beginning they did not this type of installation. which I would of been fine with. Having to call a company 5 times for a quote, can only leave to wonder the type of service they would provide later on. This is the first bad review I have written but the experience was unpleasant . Having ing to call a company 5 times for follow up and with an expensive project seems a bit unprofessional & careless. .

Description of Work
I requested a quote for a new a/c system replacement

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

While we understand that you are frustrated with the time it took to receive your quote, we did send it in a timely manner after evaluating what needed to be done. We have to wait on vendors to give us certain costs and we have more than one estimate we are working on at any given time, both of which are contributing factors that put time constraints on the swiftness of delivery your proposal. Again, we apologize for the delay and for the lack of communication explaining what the cause was.

04/27/2016

Daniel H.

Description of Work
Replace in and out units.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Thank you for your business! We greatly appreciate your positive review of our company!

04/18/2016

Seref G.

Since this service took a long time to process it really affected the relationship with my tenants in a negative way.

Description of Work
The A/C system in my tenant's apartment failed all of a sudden. The service provider said that the system would have to be replaced. The time lapse between service was outrageous (8-9 days) and due to this I had them lower the original price of the job which was at least $3500.

10/06/2015

Rene B.

The Technician analyzed the problems using common sense and his professional tools to determine the root cause of the leak and then a solution that eliminated the problem and actually resulted in the air handle and central AC system working better and quieter.I will use this company for all my AC requirements and would based on this experience recommend to friends.

Description of Work
Fix a challenging problem that another AC technician could resolve, with water dripping from my air handler. It was serious problem that unsolved would have resulted in costly problems

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Thank you for your glowing review of our company! We greatly appreciate your business!!

09/29/2015

MILDRED R.

Description of Work
The A/C technician was very thorough and explained what the work entailed. He was responsive to my questions and concerns and I was very satisfied with the service.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Thank you for the positive review of our company! We greatly appreciate your business!!

08/13/2015

Joe V.

08/12/2015

Farhat I.

They have been with us for a really long time. They are pretty good. There were no short comings.

Description of Work
Heating & A/C. Maintenance of my a/c's.

07/28/2015

Michael N.

02/04/2015

EXCELLENT--VERY PROFESSIONAL.

Description of Work
MAINTENANCE AND INSTALL SWITCH.

FCL Construction Group Corp

We are a Miami, Florida based and Family ran general contractor firm founded in 2012, who offers residential and commercial construction, remodeling, and maintenance services. Whether your project is large or small our approach is simple; We take the time to understand what you need and want, and we put you, our customer first; that with our over 40 years of combined experience in the field, detailed management, and proactive approach guarantees that your project is finished within your timeline, budget, and expectations.

Offers by FCL Construction Group Corp on Angi
    South Fl Air Services

We specialize in all phases of heating and cooling services, installs, repairs, maintenance, and more! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out all the services we offer below and call -or- click to schedule a free estimate today!

Fuss Free AC, LLC

Why call Fuss Free? Homeowners, business owners, and property managers face a number of air conditioning problems all year long in Florida. At Fuss Free AC Company, our technicians have the knowledge and training needed to install, replace, and maintain your air conditioning system. At Fuss Free, we are proud to offer quality AC services backed by our 100% satisfaction guarantee.

Offers by Fuss Free AC, LLC on Angi

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available

Heating & air conditioning - new unit installations, maintenance, refrigeration & maintenance, duct cleanings, filter changes, & repairs