Pest Pro Pest Control

With Angi since October 2012

4.4

4821 SW 135 CT

Miami, FL 33175

Family owned and family run. With 15+ years of experience, Pest Pro Pest Control provides excellent service for your lawn fertilization needs. We believe that honesty is the key to keeping our customers happy. We are a small company and for that reason we provide customized services, and you don't have to worry about opening your door to a new company tech each month. We strive to be the best lawn fertilization company in Miami....

08/07/2019

PAUL S.

Very well. Hedge has never looked better. Applies insecticide to control white fly and fertilizer to generate leaf growth.

Description of Work
Monthly white fly treatment on ficus hedge

07/02/2019

PAUL S.

Fine. They come every month to spray the hedge with fertilizer and insecticide. The hedge has responded very well to the treatments and looks very healthy with lots of new leaves. The area of the infestation is starting to fill in with new leaves. Pest Pro is a small company and the owner comes to do and oversee the treatments. He's very knowledgeable. The hedge looks much better than it has with any other service I've had before.

Description of Work
Ficus hedge needed to be sprayed for an infestation of white fly and thrip.

06/27/2016

Allyson G.

My lawn has never looked better. Rene is a pro at what he does. He continues to be truly reliable (which is hard to find) and has a customer for life. Very highly recommended!

Description of Work
Pest control and lawn fertilization.

06/27/2016

Mark H.

Great service and reliability. My ficus hedge is nicest on my block. I get compliments from neighbors and when I do, I always recomend they use this company. I like that I don't have different tech at my house every month. If I have any questions I know there is only one person to ask and Rene's honesty is refreshing.

Description of Work
Spray ficus hedge.

06/24/2016

Mayra S.

I am extremely happy with the service. Our lawn is beautiful all year round!

Description of Work
Rene sprays my lawn and ficus hedge on a monthly basis. He is very attentive and runs right over to our house whenever we have an "emergency". lol. He is always available to take care of whatever we need and is very responsive. He takes the time to explain whenever we have questions and is very knowledgeable.

07/01/2015

Gretel V.

Very attentive, professional and takes the time to educate his customers. Very honest and straight forward. He would rather lose money and be up-front than lie to make a couple of extra dollars. You don't find companies like this anymore. Would recommend to anyone who needs this kind of service. I would even go as far as to say this is the best pest control company in Miami.

Description of Work
Fertilization treatment.

12/26/2014

Kim A.

I paid for the annual treatment service - $249.00 The first initial service I set up I advised I was having issues inside the home with roaches. They came and sprinkled their own pest powder around perimeter of the house nothing done inside. I called again a month later to state I was still having issues and requested someone spray inside. They did. The problems lessened. About 3 months went by and the situation was getting bad again I called to ask them to spray inside.I asked how often the annual program I purchased was on the service. Because Terminix was every three months. They advised they are also every three months. I asked how do I know they serviced the home and they advised they leave a not. Not once in the almost year that I have had this year service did I see them again or see a note unless I specifically called to have them come out which was only twice. I am done begging for service I paid for and will go back to Terminix at least I see a difference and know when they have sprayed. Don't waste your money on this horrible company!

Description of Work
Sprinkled pest powder around perimeter of home and another two appointment sprayed inside of home

Category pest control

Hawx Pest Control

With locations nationwide, Hawx Pest Control is proud to provide top-of-the-line pest control to our customers. Offering both home pest control and commercial pest control services, we placed our core values right in our name so that we’ll never forget what drives us. Hawx stands for: Honesty Attitude Work Ethic Excitement

Offers by Hawx Pest Control on Angi
    Suncoast Pest Control Inc - Fort Myers

Since 1993, Suncoast Pest Control has provided the state of Florida with affordable, reliable pest control solutions for homes and commercial businesses. A family-owned and operated pest control company, our roots are in St. Petersburg, Florida, but thanks to an ever-growing list of satisfied customers, our reach has expanded to serving both the East and West Coasts of Florida, with offices in Tampa, Spring Hill, Sarasota, Fort Myers, Naples, Jupiter, West Palm Beach, Fort Lauderdale and Miami. Throughout our 20+ years in business, we’ve maintained an A rating with the Better Business Bureau. We employ only licensed exterminators and our expert technicians receive ongoing education to ensure they’re using the latest tools and methods in the industry. We believe in utilizing only environmentally-friendly pest control methods as well as products that won’t harm you or your family. Charges by square footage. No travel charges. No service fee. No service charge. May contact through email. Additional phone - (305) 599-0990, (954) 524-0111, (888) 276-2474. Additional email - customercare@suncoastpestcontrol.com. Additional contact names - Loretta MacDonald. Miami Location: 65 west 16th street Hialeah, FL 33010 Ft Myers Location: 16880 gator road suite #119 Ft Myers, FL 33912

Offers by Suncoast Pest Control Inc - Fort Myers on Angi