Pest Pro Pest Control

With Angi since October 2012

4.4

Family owned and family run. With 15+ years of experience, Pest Pro Pest Control provides excellent service for your lawn fertilization needs. We believe that honesty is the key to keeping our customers happy. We are a small company and for that reason we provide customized services, and you don't have to worry about opening your door to a new company tech each month. We strive to be the best lawn fertilization company in Miami....

Truly Nolen Pest & Termite Control

Truly Nolen Pest & Termite Control

Family-owned since 1938, we’re truly the experts in pest, termite, rodent, and lawn control for your home or business. We understand year-round pest behavior and eliminate pests for good with Four Seasons, our proactive treatment program that’s backed by our 100% satisfaction guarantee! If a new infestation occurs, we’ll retreat as needed at no additional cost. Call today for a free home inspection! Solution for all types of pests: Termites, Ants, Roaches, Rodents (nontoxic exclusion and removal), Fleas & Ticks, Scorpions, Spiders, Bees, Mosquitoes, Bed Bugs, Home Insulation and More Truly Nolen also offers lawn care in Florida. Our customized year-round program is designed to take the guesswork out of fertilization, weed control and insect control, plus provide protection against damaging fungi and disease. We start with a comprehensive analysis to identify current problems affecting your lawn. If needed, we provide specialty programs including weed control, flea & tick and fire ant treatment. *Free home inspection **Money-back guarantee ***Senior discounts Se habla espanol Buy online and save!

08/07/2019

Very well. Hedge has never looked better. Applies insecticide to control white fly and fertilizer to generate leaf growth.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Monthly white fly treatment on ficus hedge

07/02/2019

Fine. They come every month to spray the hedge with fertilizer and insecticide. The hedge has responded very well to the treatments and looks very healthy with lots of new leaves. The area of the infestation is starting to fill in with new leaves. Pest Pro is a small company and the owner comes to do and oversee the treatments. He's very knowledgeable. The hedge looks much better than it has with ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Ficus hedge needed to be sprayed for an infestation of white fly and thrip.

CATEGORY pest control,lawn treatment

06/27/2016

My lawn has never looked better. Rene is a pro at what he does. He continues to be truly reliable (which is hard to find) and has a customer for life. Very highly recommended!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Pest control and lawn fertilization.

CATEGORY pest control,lawn treatment

06/27/2016

Great service and reliability. My ficus hedge is nicest on my block. I get compliments from neighbors and when I do, I always recomend they use this company. I like that I don't have different tech at my house every month. If I have any questions I know there is only one person to ask and Rene's honesty is refreshing.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Spray ficus hedge.

06/24/2016

I am extremely happy with the service. Our lawn is beautiful all year round!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Rene sprays my lawn and ficus hedge on a monthly basis. He is very attentive and runs right over to our house whenever we have an "emergency". lol. He is always available to take care of whatever we need and is very responsive. He takes the time to explain whenever we have questions and is very knowledgeable.

Lawn and Ornamental Fertilization