Peal Development Group Inc.

Founded 2006 • With Angi since April 2014

7705 NW 29th St suite, 107

Miami, FL 33122

Electrical Contractor, We are a family founded business from 2006 in Miami, Fl We offer a personal and seriously professional service for all our customer our main priority is high quality service....

08/10/2021

Eric S.

I set up a day and time to obtain an estimate for a generator, transfer switch and surge protection purchase and installation. I thought the home visit went well. A few days later I received the quote by email. When I asked for a breakdown of the cost of each item/product, the labor, permit etc. I was told in writing via email that it is company policy to NOT provide a breakdown of a quote. I couldn’t believe it when they said that. I have purchased many items in the past and all companies show you what they are quoting along with model/sku numbers etc. I wasted a couple of hours of my time and the salesperson who drove from Kendall to Plantation also wasted his time. I will NEVER purchase from a company that does not provide a breakdown of their quote showing exactly what is being quoted along with the model number. I am posting this review here to help others, so they don't waste their precious time obtaining quotes from Peal Development Group if they indeed are seeking an itemized quote.

Description of Work
Generator, transfer switch and surge protection purchase and installation

Category electrician, generator service

Dear, customer this type of service in construction always it typically show a total price, if not only about company rules , many customer they call for a break down quotation to go into a negotiation with other competitors… we are not telling this is your particular case. This is only about a company policy protection. If you where decided to move into a contract. In this point we provided a break down. If required. And the product final price it is what matters in must cases. So we will love to help you but this is only can happen under our terms and conditions. We do not follow others companies protocols. In other words we can provided to our customer any information but this is only happen after contract has been properly signed and all our policy has been completed.

01/26/2021

Janet C.

Very well, however, it’s two part, and awaiting to see how the second will go. So far, they have handled everything with professionalism I have not seen in many years.

Description of Work
Install a new Inverter

Category electrician, solar panels

Thank you, it’s been our pleasure!

01/24/2021

Lawrence A.

They cleaned up the mess of two solar companies I hired to install a 15Kw system with battery towers. I wish I had started with them! Miguel really knows his stuff and his group is extremely professional, efficient and a great value compared to other companies.

Description of Work
Fix and partially install a solar panel system with battery towers.

Category electrician, solar panels

06/05/2020

Eddy G.

Very happy with the results. Very thorough, detailed and customer oriented. They work efficiently and safely. Would use them again and again and highly recommend them.

Description of Work
Full remodeling of existing residential home

Category electrician, lighting, ceiling fans

Reynaldo C.

I would recommend Peal Development Group Inc. to anyone who wants excellent work, great prices and still believes in customer service. The contractor and team members were courteous and talented. They were professional, polite, excellent customer service and completed all the work in a reasonable amount of time and most importantly the work was excellent. I would highly recommend.

Description of Work
Home addition and full electric system check

DAVID CHARLES C.

I have been using Peal Development Group for the last 5 years. I have used electrical expertise on 9 separate occasions. Pedro and his staff are very punctual and their finished work is done in a professional manner. They are innovative in their design to solve difficult challenges. Pedro is very patient and explains in detail the scope of the work to be done. These are the only electricians that I use and recommend using for any electrical project. 5 STAR Service!!!!

Description of Work
Electrical breaker Panel Upgrade, lighting upgrade, electrical kitchen upgrade, general lighting upgrade, New Jacuzzi wiring installation

Category electrician, lighting, ceiling fans, outdoor lighting

Thank you [Member Name Removed], for us it has been a privilege be part of your home upgrade.

lourdes G.

Excellent. Very professional and pricing was reasonable and will definitely use him again. Looking into a generator.

Description of Work
Existing electrical service full upgrade, electrical pool system full upgrade, exterior lights upgrade

Category electrician, lighting

Thank you for letting be part of your projects

Maria C.

Excellent. Pedro is very responsible and professional. He is very reliable and is an excellent electrician.

Description of Work
New daycare school addition and partial remodeling of existing location, New fire alarm system, plus residential services and repairs

Rodrigo L.

I have used Peal Development several times. They are my go to for anything electrical in my home. They are reliable and perform high quality work. Will continue to hire them, and would absolutely recommend.

Description of Work
Home automation nest thermostat with door bell, plus lighting installation service and repair

Category electrician, lighting, home automation

Alberto C.

Previously they have done electrical work for me and I was very satisfied, that's why I call them again.

Description of Work
Complete renovation with all new electric New Custom home, interior lighting upgrade, Data wiring

Category electrician, lighting, ceiling fans

Michel P.

Súper the workers and the company super herpfull

Description of Work
Electrical service repair of 200-amp (emergency service)

Margarita A.

They did an excellent job very professional I would recommend them for any other job

Description of Work
New Generator, electrical services repairs for commercial location

Category electrician, lighting, generator service

05/15/2020

Claudia A.

He did an excellent work. He has a reasonable price. He was honest. He was professional. I would hire him again. He gave me discount. He was licensed.

Description of Work
He did the whole rewiring and changed the electrical panel.

05/07/2020

Esmerlin C.

They performed a great job!

Description of Work
New electrical service of 600-amp and new industrial machines, repeat customer, new FPL service

05/05/2020

Scott N.

I have worked with Pedro on a number of projects and have been thoroughly satisfied with the results each and every time. They are well prepared and always complete the work as scheduled. Definitely my top electrical contractor.

Description of Work
Commercial work new construction and remodeling, residential wiring

05/05/2020

Johnny F.

Great Very professional.

Description of Work
Industrial Installation and legalization of factory and residential house services

05/04/2020

Yamilet R.

The entire team was absolutely incredible! They were extremely professional and were great to deal with. Their work is top quality!

Description of Work
Exterior Landscaping light

Category electrician, lighting, outdoor lighting

05/04/2020

Joel G.

Our experience with peak development group has been very good. We are always treated in a kind a helpful manner. I would definitely continue to use their services.

Description of Work
electrical panel upgrade, and industrisl machines installations, LED commercial lights upgrade inside warehouse

Category electrician, lighting, home security systems

04/12/2020

Francie F.

Excellent, Excellent, Excellent! Peal Development, along with owner Pedro and his helpers, all portrayed a pride in their work. They continually showed professionalism and trustworthiness, along with cleanliness. They were so egger to make sure I was getting the work I expected. They also made several recommendations that I never thought of which made my install much better. Also, what was quoted for their work is what I paid. There were no surprise extra charges. I have no problem in recommending this company’s work. My expectations were superseded with their caliber of work

Description of Work
Generator install

12/28/2016

Mark A.

The sent an electrician same day, within two hours, to review and fix the problem. The electrician assessed the problem almost immediately and fixed the issue. The service was excellent, efficient, and timely, and at a reasonable price.

Description of Work
Company came out to review a number of outlets that were not functioning.

09/28/2015

Claudia A.

Description of Work
They did all the electric for an apartment remodel.

Tyler G.

Description of Work
I have used them from some electrical work to rewiring an entire house. Pedro is fantastic. He is very professional. He shows up when he says he will.

Mark H.

Description of Work
He replaced the meter boxes in 30 buildings. There were no problems. He pulled the permits. He does good work.

Manuel C.

Description of Work
He does electrical work for me. He is very good. He is punctual and on time. He works fast and effective. I am very pleased. I'm going to call him again soon.

Mister Sparky of Pompano Beach

Mister Sparky’s on-time guarantee is one of the best in the country and since our electricians are highly trained, skilled, and experienced, your expectations and needs are always met and exceeded. We give you options for solving your electrical problem, and provide you with an idea as to how much it will cost to the penny, and wait for your approval before starting the work. We have a few locations for the east coast of FL to better serve our customers: Miami area: (305) 704-3034 Pompano area: (954) 990-0669 West Palm area: (561) 272-2867

Offers by Mister Sparky of Pompano Beach on Angi
    ENS ENGINEERING USA

we are your preferred electrical and utility contractor. We are passionate about our work, our core values, and our partnership with our clients. We maintain our relationships with clients with care; we nurture and strengthen them. We strive to always exceed expectations with integrity and professionalism.

E and C Electrical Services, Inc.

E and C Electrical Service, Inc. is a full service electrical contractor. We provide a wide range of electrical services, from new construction to minor inspections/repairs. We are a licensed and insured contractor. We have been in business here in South Florida for 20 years. Some examples of services we offer are; Home repairs, Panel replacement, Lighting changes or upgrades, Home exhaust fan systems, Generator repair and installation, Electric vehicle charging stations, and Solar system installation and repair.

EC13005883
    Florida
    Florida: General
    08/31/2024
    Visa, MasterCard, Discover, Check, PayPal

Call for details N/A

Frequently Asked Questions & Answers about Peal Development Group Inc.

How is Peal Development Group Inc. overall rated?

Peal Development Group Inc. is currently rated 4.9 overall out of 5.

What days are Peal Development Group Inc. open?

Peal Development Group Inc. is open:

What payment options does Peal Development Group Inc. provide

Peal Development Group Inc. accepts the following forms of payment: Visa, MasterCard, Discover, Check, PayPal

Does Peal Development Group Inc. offer free estimates?

Yes, Peal Development Group Inc. offers free project estimates.

Does Peal Development Group Inc. offer eco-friendly accreditations?

Yes, Peal Development Group Inc. offers eco-friendly accreditations.

Does Peal Development Group Inc. offer a senior discount?

No, Peal Development Group Inc. does not offer a senior discount.

Does Peal Development Group Inc. offer emergency services?

Yes, Peal Development Group Inc. offers emergency services.

Are warranties offered by Peal Development Group Inc.?

Yes, Peal Development Group Inc. offers warranties.

What services does Peal Development Group Inc. offer?

Peal Development Group Inc. offers the following services: Electrical Service and repair in General, Upgrade of fuse boxes and meter box replacement, Legalization of existing electrical violation including shop drawings and plans, Data & Voice wiring including server setting and configuration, CCTV camera system, Fire Alarm new system design, Building 40 Years building inspection re-certification, Wiring of new and remodeling constructions, Lighting Protection systems. New and existing Pool Electrical system repairs, Pools Heaters installation.

Are there any services Peal Development Group Inc. does not offer?

Call for details N/A