We complete exterior work only (No need to enter home)
We accept remote payment

NATIONAL EXPRESS AUTO TRANSPORT, INC.

Founded 2009 • With Angi since July 2010

7950 NW 53RD ST

Miami, FL 33166

National Express offers long distance towing, cross country, and state to state auto shipping, auction transport, expedited services, and more. Our carriers travel all over the entire country covering all 50 states. We also specialize in shipping vehicles for Snowbirds....

04/07/2021

Jorge S.

I was very pleased with the transaction. The setup of the auto pickup was easy with call to National Express Auto Transport. I got an email notification from dispatch letting me know when the car would be picked up at the dealership, and I let the dealership know. I then got the direct phone number for the transporter/driver and setup a time to drop off the car on the date promised. It was door to door service, and I felt that the driver took good care of my car. I was very pleased, and would use them again.

Description of Work
Transport purchased car from Florida to Ohio

03/24/2021

Tania H.

Awesome, they delivered my car from FL to TN and it arrived sooner than expected abd everyone was helpful, responsive and professional

Description of Work
Transport car

Category boat sales, car transport

05/26/2020

THOMAS W.

I had used this company successfully 4 times in the past. This time I requested a quote online as always. The response came back from a company named Professional Auto Shippers with the same phone number as Executive Auto Shippers. They sent me a price and we set the first day of pickup as May 20. Understanding the 3 day pickup window, I got concerned late on the 21st. On a phone conversation I was promised someone would call me before the end of the day. That did not happen. The next day I called at about 10 AM because we had a 2 PM flight to return to Illinois. No answer or call back. We got in the car and made the drive back in 2 days. This morning I received information from the company and a truck driver that our car would be picked up sometime today, 7 days after the first pickup date. I told the driver we had already driven the car to Illinois. I doing a little research I learned apparently this company operates under several separate names, although the phone numbers are the same and the contact person, Ray Rodriguez is the same.

Description of Work
Transport a car from Sarasota Florida to Grayslake Illinois

Category

10/22/2019

William P.

Seamless could not have asked for better service. Cansee why they had an A rating.

Description of Work
Transport our car from MN to Mesa, AZ,

10/01/2019

Adwinnie B.

They did fine until they got paid. My license plate was stolen somewhere along the pick up and delivery location. At the delivery, the driver and I agreed that I would pay full for the service and get reimbursement for the expenses from changing my plates. But both the driver nor Executive Auto Shippers disappeared and stopped answering my messages. That's dishonest and they lost business as I have two more cars to ship. I'm currently filing a small claim against Executive Auto Shippers.

Description of Work
Auto transportation

09/20/2019

Robert M.

reliable, went the extra mile to get a hold of the seller. ended up delivered in good shape early due to an enterprising driver

Description of Work
transporting an old inoperable project car

09/18/2019

Robert K.

Very smooth process from scheduling to pickup and delivery. Could not have been easier.

Description of Work
ship car to California

09/12/2019

Bill D.

The car was picked up on time, the driver was very courteous and helpful. The car arrived in perfect shape. We had no problems on either end and would happily use this company again.

Description of Work
Shipped car from Chicago suburbs to San Diego

09/06/2019

VICKI B.

Great! Driver contacted us the day before and was prompt in pick up and delivery and well within the estimated time frame. No damage.

Description of Work
transported car from St. louis to LA

09/02/2019

Aliya P.

Lori and Sasha and team did a great job. I had very specific requirements that were not standard - and they worked with me. The carrier selected was an operator/owner who really took care of all the details - as he said he would: from loading, to transport to unloading. Very satisfied!! And thanks Sasha.

Description of Work
Transport New Vehicle from FL to New England

08/13/2019

Timothy O.

Excellent. First of all, Sasha the young lady I dealt with over the phone was very delightful and responsive. Secondly, Mike the driver was actually early picking up the car and handled the car meticulously. He was delayed getting to NC because of heavy traffic and notified us accordingly. Delivered the car without a scratch and we were very pleased. Would highly recommend and will use them again if the need arises.

Description of Work
Transporting a car from VA to NC

08/06/2019

Ryan F.

It was great! Driver was prompt and quickly loaded the vehicle on the trailer. The driver was also a day early, which worked out well for us as we arrived the same day.

Description of Work
Needed to transport a car from DC metro area to Boulder, CO

07/16/2019

rachelle B.

Exec. Auto Shippers handled my every need and question as this was my first time shipping a car out of state. Customer service and driver were outstanding! Thank you!

Description of Work
Transportation

07/14/2019

Chad F.

It went really well! Melissa from Executive Auto Shippers was very responsive and helped put my mind at ease as I’ve never done something like this before. The trucking company was very good and made sure the car was delivered on the estimated day and communicated well. Highly recommend!

Description of Work
I needed to ship a car from Boston area to Minneapolis l.

07/14/2019

David H.

It went very well. The driver called me about an hour before his arrival on the scheduled day. He was quite careful about loading the car and then delivering it the next day. Very well done.

Description of Work
They moved my 1969 Camaro from the Bay Areato San Marcos, Ca

06/26/2019

Bonnie W.

I chose Executive because the reviews were excellent. Their rates were very competitive, in fact better in most cases. From start to finish this company performed like the well oiled machine. The reviews were spot on. They found a reputable carrier within 3 days and my car was picked up 3 days later! The carrier actually arrived one day early, loaded my car with care & delivered it one day early to Santa Fe. It actually arrived before I did! I was prepared for standard the 7 to 14 day wait and I understand this timetable does not always come together but it did for me because Lori & others @ Executive made it happen. My friend accepted delivery of the car and told me the boys who delivered it were extremely cautious unloading my car and very professional. I could not have asked for a smoother transition and I’m so pleased I did not have to navigate this on my own.

Description of Work
Transport my car from South Florida to Santa Fe New Mexico

06/23/2019

Mike T.

Executive auto shippers provided phenomenal service! They sourced the best possible driver and transport company who took great care to get my vehicle here. The whole process was seamless with constant communication, and I knew when my car was loaded where it was at and it arrived on time exactly when I needed it. This is an excellent company and I highly recommend.

Description of Work
I was looking for an enclosed auto transporter to go from New York to California

06/08/2019

Saeed K.

completed without a problem. great service!

Description of Work
transport car from Dallas to Charlotte

Category

06/04/2019

Maria S.

I worked with Lori Kingdon from Executive Auto Shippers. Lori is highly professional and excellent to do business with. Lori cared for me every step of the way ensuring that I fully understood the instructions and that I felt comfortable and secure with the process. I wish I could do business everyday with people like Lori. She represents Executive Auto in an outstanding manner. I would grade Executive Auto A++, (if ++ was one of the options). Also, I would highly recommend the driver, Mario. He also made me feel very secure that my car would arrive safely.

Description of Work
Transport an auto from Virginia to California

05/28/2019

brigida S.

They where able to move my vehicle from Washington State to Florida during the worst weather conditions and safely. They were kind professional and courteous! I have given there name to others that work as federal employees that need to have their vehicles shipped. I highly recommend them above others.

Description of Work
Relocation of a vehicle

05/19/2019

Peter K.

Lori and Dorian were professional and answered all questions. Car was picked up and delivered on time.Would highly recommend.

Description of Work
Transport car across the country.

05/15/2019

Maureen R.

Great! We were very pleased with the communication from Executive Auto Transport throughout the process.

Description of Work
Car transported from Ca. to Rhode Island

Michelle C.

The driver was on time and very professional and friendly

Description of Work
Vehicle Transport

Michael R.

Car was picked up and delivered in the estimated dates provided by Executive Auto Shipments. The driver called us twice to give us an inroute update. Car was delivered in the same state it was picked up.

Description of Work
Car Shipment from Seattle Wa. to Wichita, KS.

David B.

Everything went very well! Lori was a pleasure to deal with throughout the process! She was a true professional with impeccable follow through! Thanks once again Lori for everything!!! DRB

Description of Work
Needed auto transported from the Myrtle Beach, SC area to Needham, MA (suburb of Boston)

JAP Tech Inc

After 25 years in business servicing and repairing Hondas and Acuras, Jap. Tech. has fine tuned the service and attention that your Honda or Acura deserves. We are your high quality premier service and repair facility, with dealership technology and knowledge, but without dealer prices. Jap. Tech. uses genuine Honda and Acura parts for repairs and services. What this means for you is that you can bring your new Honda or Acura to us immediately without voiding the manufacturer’s warranty. So if your Honda or Acura has 10,000 miles or over 100,000 miles, bring your car to South Florida’s Honda or Acura specialist for the best service you deserve. Guaranteed!

Lazy Bear Solutions

Luxury relocation and logistics professionals. Perfection and the pursuit of absolute client satisfaction is our daily objective.

Powerloaders Moving + Storage

Powerloaders Moving + Storage is a full service residential logistics and moving company that has been serving Florida with excellence for over 20 years. Townhomes, Condos, High-rises, Houses, Estates; our full-service moves have you covered. We will price and plan the job, assemble and disassemble your furniture as required, optionally deliver your boxes and packing material, plastic wrap your sofas, make extra stops, and climb extra flights of stairs, conveniently priced as part of our door-to-door service. We are one of the most reputable moving organizations in South Florida; fully licensed and insured, punctual, reliable, friendly and Professional. For high end premium customers we also offer White Glove services that complement any big project. In our team you find professionally trained personnel, dedicated customer service team, a group of professional packers lead by a Professional Organizer. Moving can be pleasant; count on us! Powerloaders, Helping People Move Ahead

Auto Transportation
    Auto Service
    Auto Sales
    Boats
    MasterCard, Discover, Visa, American Express

Auto shipping - Automobiles, ATV's, motorcycles

Frequently Asked Questions & Answers about NATIONAL EXPRESS AUTO TRANSPORT, INC.

How is NATIONAL EXPRESS AUTO TRANSPORT, INC. overall rated?

NATIONAL EXPRESS AUTO TRANSPORT, INC. is currently rated 4.8 overall out of 5.

What days are NATIONAL EXPRESS AUTO TRANSPORT, INC. open?

NATIONAL EXPRESS AUTO TRANSPORT, INC. is open:

What payment options does NATIONAL EXPRESS AUTO TRANSPORT, INC. provide

NATIONAL EXPRESS AUTO TRANSPORT, INC. accepts the following forms of payment: MasterCard, Discover, Visa, American Express

Does NATIONAL EXPRESS AUTO TRANSPORT, INC. offer free estimates?

Yes, NATIONAL EXPRESS AUTO TRANSPORT, INC. offers free project estimates.

Does NATIONAL EXPRESS AUTO TRANSPORT, INC. offer eco-friendly accreditations?

No, NATIONAL EXPRESS AUTO TRANSPORT, INC. does not offer eco-friendly accreditations.

Does NATIONAL EXPRESS AUTO TRANSPORT, INC. offer emergency services?

Yes, NATIONAL EXPRESS AUTO TRANSPORT, INC. offers emergency services.

Are warranties offered by NATIONAL EXPRESS AUTO TRANSPORT, INC. ?

No, NATIONAL EXPRESS AUTO TRANSPORT, INC. does not offer warranties.

What services does NATIONAL EXPRESS AUTO TRANSPORT, INC. offer?

NATIONAL EXPRESS AUTO TRANSPORT, INC. offers the following services: Auto shipping - Automobiles, ATV's, motorcycles

Are there any services NATIONAL EXPRESS AUTO TRANSPORT, INC. does not offer?