My Home Inspection Group, LLC

Founded 1995 • With Angi since November 2013

Miami, FL 33015

A team of Florida Licensed and Insured Home Inspectors, eager to inspect in THOROUGH way the property that you are about to purchase, utilizing the latest technology like the Infrared Camera, then we'll prepare a detailed report of the property condition with plenty of pictures and recommendations. We offer VALUE! If you're looking for value in your home inspection, then give us a call. Our goal and passion is to educate you about the property condition so you may take the educated decision. Our services are extended to those property owners that are considering to place their property for sale. You, as the seller should be informed and educated about the condition and aspects that will affect the value of your property....

03/30/2015

Joe E.

Went very well. Isa, the owner, knows his stuff and gave me an estimate of how much the work would cost. Said a good handyman could do this job, saving the expensive of hiring a contractor.

Description of Work
Checked exterior walls. Was quite honest in his opinion that this was not a major issue. I appreciated his candor.

01/26/2015

Terry B.

A very professional, informative and professional inspection company. Isaul was information and helpful from the first phone conversation. He scheduled our inspection based on our availability and was timely. He and his assistant inspector took their time to evaluate the entire property and gave us valuable information. They were very thorough and explained any and all issue they found. Their report was very detailed with excellent photographs to display and detail their findings. I highly recommend them for home inspections.

Description of Work
Home Inspection for purchase Wind Mitigation Inspection Chinese Drywall Inpsection

Category home inspection

Dear (member name removed), We would like to appreciate the opportunity given to us in serving you and your family. Also we're honored by your review, it means so much for us that we have no words to express our gratitude. Services rendered were; Full Inspection, Defective Chinese Drywall Inspection and the Wind Mitigation Report. Sincerely, Isaul

01/04/2015

Debbie-Ann C.

Before selecting My Home Inspection Group, I called several inspectors and compared services/prices. In the end I decided to hire My Home Inspection Group based on the phone conversation I had with Mr. Gonzalez. He seemed to be very genuine and he guaranteed that we would be impressed with his service or we could ask him to stop the inspection and leave. We were very impressed and did not interject during the inspection. Mr. Gonzalez and his team arrived early, got to work, and were very professional. They were thorough and combed over the home from room to room. When everything was said and done, we received a very detailed report with pictures and suggestions of issues to be addressed. We would definitely recommend them to anyone looking for a punctual provider that offers excellent service!

Description of Work
Mr. Gonzalez and his team performed a full home inspection and wind mitigation inspection on a property we're looking to purchase.

12/27/2014

miraidy G.

This company was referred to me by a friend that used their services too. I'm extremely pleased by the way they performed the inspection, it was very thorough as it was the report. If you're looking for a company to do a detailed inspection at a reasonable cost, then I can recommend this company.

Description of Work
Full Home Inspection

10/06/2014

Barbara M.

I called on Wednesday and Mr Gonzalez explained in detail what they check during an inspection. He explained process, time it would take, and quoted me a very fair price. We made a appointment for two days later. He was prompt, efficient, thorough, and professional. He new what he was doing! He did find quite a few issues, but, at least I now feel I am going into this purchase with my eyes wide open. I would highly recommend this company.

Description of Work
Complete home inspection before purchase

HouseMaster

Offers by HouseMaster on Angi
    Inspection Doctors

We have the experience and dedication to get the job done right! Specializing in Home Inspection services; We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won't leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Call or click for your FREE estimate today!

Truview Inspections

Buying a property can be a daunting & time consuming process. Our job is to help make that process as easy & stress-free as possible. Our skilled South Florida home inspection team can fully inspect your property and let you know of any issue of concern, including what on your property needs to be repaired, maintained, etc. Relieve all of your anxieties as a prospective or existing homeowner by scheduling an inspection with us today! All inspections come with a free insurance report.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, PayPal
    $25.00

Our Full Inspection includes property foundation, walls, roofs, attics, electric, plumbing, floors, basements, garages, porches, covered terraces, pools, Air Conditioning, Water Heater, appliances, moisture/mold, etc. We also provide other inspections like: * 4 Point Inspection * Wind Mitigation * Mold Inspection * Defective Chinese Drywall * New Properties Final Walkthrough * Infrared Camera (Thermal Image Technology)

Ask for details.