We complete exterior work only (No need to enter home)
We will sanitize the workspace and all areas touched
We offer estimates and quotes using video calling
We accept remote payment

Miami Landscape Lighting Inc

Founded 2005 • With Angi since April 2017

2400 SW 3rd Ave #401

Miami, FL 33129

We provide South Florida with professional LED landscape lighting systems. Our services include design, installation, and maintenance for outdoor lighting. Miami Landscape Lighting provides a complete system warranty for our products. We also restore existing lighting systems. Free consultations on all projects. State licensed and insured....

03/11/2022

Francine R.

They are very professional and I would use them again.

Description of Work
Lighting maintenance.

12/24/2019

Ben R.

David and his team are very professional and organized. They are quick to respond and come out to do the work. They are very detail oriented and do top notch work. I've worked with others, but not seen the level of detail and getting customer feedback all the way during the project. I will be having David and his team back out in the new year to do more work. I highly recommend them to anyone needing work.

Description of Work
Add new path and uplighting and repair broken line

09/21/2019

Jonathan B.

I did a lot of research and David and his company were highly reviewed and recommended for their work and fantastic customer service. David and Miami Lighting did not disappoint. They were great and easy to work with and David’s focus on customer service is great. He called me back and stayed in touch and was a delight to deal with. I already recommended him to my neighbor!! The quality of the work and product equally match his service too. Our backyard looks amazing. Love this company and the end result.

Description of Work
Landscape Lighting Design & Installation

09/05/2018

Lynn F.

It was perfect! David, the owner, & his crew are exceptional in every way. The house & landscaping look beautiful because of the David's expert taste & diligence. I have plans to add even more lights with him in the next few months.

Description of Work
Outdoor Lighting

Category lighting, outdoor lighting

06/21/2018

Francine R.

Excellent! It was a huge job that was finished in a timely manner. David Suarez is very professional, friendly and a perfectionist in getting what you want done right.

Description of Work
Complete overhaul of outdoor lighting.

Category lighting, outdoor lighting

01/28/2018

Jim T.

Incredible!! David listened to me on the telephone and as I rambled about my lighting system, the damages by the hurricane, the need for maintenance and upgrade the system, he simply said "don't worry, we will figure it all out and you will be happy". Nothing could have been more true or accurate. He used the parts and pieces from my in place system, added what was needed and turned a so so, run of the mill lighting system into a dream come true. All can be said in this: David made our tired,existing, average at best lighting system, in to an absolute WOW!!!

Description of Work
Repair, Replace and upgrade existing landscape lighting.

12/18/2017

Arnold P.

David and his team did a great job designing and installing the lights for our front and backyard. Competitive pricing, quality product in the led lights and great work done on the installation itself. Could not be happier with the final outcome. If you've been looking for a lighting company to complete your landscape would recommend giving Miami Landscape Lighting a call. On top of a job well done is the fact the lights come with a great warranty program as well. Thanks again to David and his team for making our yard light up. Marianne P Miami, Fl

Description of Work
Landscape lighting in front and backyard.

08/14/2017

Andres H.

These guys are fantastic! We just updated/upgraded the lighting around our home - David and his team came out quickly and got the job done in one day. His guys were extremely polite and professional and they did an incredible job. The lights look fantastic - took our yard to the next level. We highly recommend David Suarez and his team at Miami Landscape Lighting!

Description of Work
Upgraded and fixed the landscape lighting throughout the front and back yard.

07/03/2017

JUDITH W.

David responded promptly to my initial contact and came out right away. He listened to what my objectives were and did not try to upsell me to things I didn't need, nor want. His crew were out quickly to do the work and did a great job. Since I was not home at the time the job was completed, David made sure to leave me a phone message to followup. I was very impressed by the way the job was handled, and highly recommend David and his company to anyone with landscape lighting needs.

Description of Work
I contacted David Suarez at Miami Landscape Lighting to evaluate my existing lighting system and make recommendations for improvements.

06/19/2017

Mark Q.

The whole crew was very curteous and professional. Finished quickly but did a thourough job. David offers great suggestions. Would definitely recommend them.

Description of Work
Landscape lighting for the front of my home.

Category electrician, lighting, outdoor lighting

We are very happy to illuminate your nicely done landscape in the front yard. Lighting makes a great impact on a dark street, aesthetically, and for safety. Thanks for the opportunity!

05/21/2017

Wes P.

David was extremely thorough in our first consultation meeting, clearly communicating all of our options and how the process would be carried out. We had a tight deadline, and he was able to complete the job quickly and effectively. He's team is incredibly professional and friendly. After the lights were installed, he came by that evening to assess the results and suggest/make adjustments. He then came back the next evening to ensure that the best possible result was achieved. Miami Landscape Lighting is likely THE best home improvement vendor we've encountered in all of Miami-Dade. Can't recommend them enough!

Description of Work
David and the team at Miami Landscape lighting designer and installed a landscape lighting concept for our front yard.

Category electrician, lighting, outdoor lighting

Thank you! Your home truly looks magical now with proper landscape lighting. Not only the curb appeal, but the security element lighting provides is a essential to the front of a home. Your project is one of our favs in the Miami Shores neighborhood. Thank you again for your business.

05/19/2017

Hunter N.

The workers were efficient, did great work, and completely covered their tracks. They fixed any sod they had to move, and made repairs to the driveway.

Description of Work
Miami landscape lighting installed lights across the front and down the sides of my house, including wiring and transformers.

Category electrician, lighting, outdoor lighting

We really enjoyed lighting your home. The [Member Information Removed] is so dark so your LEDs really stand out! Architectural lighting in Miami Shores is one of our main design elements. It provides security and beauty to the home. Thank you for your business.

05/03/2017

Jorge D.

Amazing! The professionalism was beyond expectations. Communication was excellent!

Description of Work
We had both our frontyard and backyard done with Miami Landscape Lighting and they did a beautiful job!

Category electrician, outdoor lighting

Thank you [Member Name Removed]. Your home is beautiful to showcase at night. I'm very pleased with the results. - David

04/29/2017

Ripal G.

David Suarez, owner of Miami Landscape Lighting, is extremely professional and did a phenomenal job doing landscape lighting for my home. He is creative and artistic and made suggestions which were extremely valuable. He and his team arrived on time and finished the work as anticipated. His team has a lot of experience and used only very high quality products. It is hard to find good, trustworthy, reliable people and I can honestly recommend David and his team met all expectations and more.

Description of Work
Landscape Lighting for my home

Category electrician, lighting, outdoor lighting

[Member Name Removed], it was a pleasure to highlight your beautiful home with LED landscape lighting. The structure of home has so many unique features to light up and the garden is so green. We had so much fun seeing outside come to life at night. Thank you again for your business.

Mister Sparky of Pompano Beach

Mister Sparky’s on-time guarantee is one of the best in the country and since our electricians are highly trained, skilled, and experienced, your expectations and needs are always met and exceeded. We give you options for solving your electrical problem, and provide you with an idea as to how much it will cost to the penny, and wait for your approval before starting the work. We have a few locations for the east coast of FL to better serve our customers: Miami area: (305) 704-3034 Pompano area: (954) 990-0669 West Palm area: (561) 272-2867

Offers by Mister Sparky of Pompano Beach on Angi
    Global Power & AC

Electrical Service & Repair! We have the experience and dedication to bring your dreams to reality! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. Our team has quality experience in this industry, and we make sure our customers are happy before we leave. Call or click to schedule an estimate today!

Solar Solutions & Led Light, Corp.

We have the experience and dedication to get the job done right! Specializing in electrical services; We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won't leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Call or click for your FREE estimate today!

ES12001461
    Florida
    Florida: General
    08/31/2024

LED Landscape Lighting, Landscape Lighting Miami, Landscape Lighting South Florida, Security Lighting, Low Voltage Landscape Lighting, Landscape Lighting Broward, Landscape Lighting Palm Beach