Miami's Quality Auto Repair

Auto Inspections
Auto Tires
Auto Transmission
Auto Radiators

Miami’s Quality Auto Repair has been providing quality car care in Miami, FL since 1984. We are a family owned business delivering honest and professional automotive repair and auto maintenance services to the people of Miami and surrounding areas. The quality ASE (automotive service excellence) certified technicians at Miami’s Quality Auto Repair employ today’s latest automotive technology and are equipped to handle all major and minor repairs on foreign and domestic vehicles. Miami’s Quality Auto Repair is a certified NAPA AutoCare Center, we are able to provide the benefits of an established national entity while maintaining the personal touch of a family owned business. We understand that your vehicle is a major investment, and that is why we care for each customer’s vehicle as if it were our own. Please be sure to go to our Shop Specials section for our current promotions and specials. Come by and visit our clean and professional shop in Miami, Florida....

JAP Tech Inc

After 25 years in business servicing and repairing Hondas and Acuras, Jap. Tech. has fine tuned the service and attention that your Honda or Acura deserves. We are your high quality premier service and repair facility, with dealership technology and knowledge, but without dealer prices. Jap. Tech. uses genuine Honda and Acura parts for repairs and services. What this means for you is that you can bring your new Honda or Acura to us immediately without voiding the manufacturer’s warranty. So if your Honda or Acura has 10,000 miles or over 100,000 miles, bring your car to South Florida’s Honda or Acura specialist for the best service you deserve. Guaranteed!

Downtown Transmissions

We are a family owned and run business. Ross has been building and repairing transmissions for 40 + years .He is very a knowledgeable technician and is hands on with the all the repairs. He is the the person you will talk to from the start. They will diagnosis the problem and get the repairs done. We offer free towing in broward county if we do your repairs. The price you are quoted will be the price you pay. No hidden charges. Contact Ross Kempes for any and all questions.

Apogee HVAC Solutions

We are a full service HVAC (heating, ventilation and air conditioning) contractor specializing in commercial and residential solutions throughout South Florida. With over 30 years of experience in South Florida, there is no project too big or too small. We specialize in maintenance, installation and repair for our clients as well as Indoor Air Quality Solutions. Further, we speak both English and Spanish.

Offers by Apogee HVAC Solutions on Angi

07/15/2020

I wish I was writing a positive review because everything up to the point where it all fell apart was fine. The shop works with warranties which is why I went to the shop in the 1st place, They were able to work things out with my warranty in order to get my car fixed but when it comes time to pay I I have to pay a "handling" fee because the part was shipped to them instead of chosen by the shop. ...

Description of Work
Over heating issue.

Category muffler repair,auto repair,car tires,towing,transmission repair,electrician,heating & air conditioning/hvac,radiator service,car inspections

I would like to start by thanking you for the review and am truly sorry to lose you as a customer if that is the route you really want to take. Our number 1 goal is to provide the best customer service possible and it sounds like we did just that. However, the final bill seems to have been the issue. In times like these, we do our best to help our customers and our community the best we can but we...

03/13/2020

no response despite multiple attempts - went elsewhere

Description of Work
no response despite multiple attempts

Category auto repair

[Member Name Removed], i understand your frustration and apologize for any inconvenience. However, I have scanned our phone logs for the past month and checked our database but cannot find your name anywhere in our system. If you have not taken care of your issue or still need some help, please feel free to contact us at your earliest convenience at (305) 661-4693. This is the main number to our f...

01/06/2020

GREAT, Service was quick, I waited for the car and they have a clean waiting room with snacks to boot! TV was on and AC. Employees friendly. Shuttle bus if you need to be taken somewhere.

Description of Work
synthetic oil change

Category auto repair

[Member Name Removed], thank you for allowing us to service your Lexus and trusting us with its care.

10/31/2019

Great! They were honest and let me know I only needed a new battery (not a new alternator) which someone else had told me I needed. Then I came back to get my oil changed there. They also did a full car inspection. Great customer service and very friendly!

Description of Work
Battery replaced and Oil change

Category auto repair,car inspections

[Member Name Removed], thank you for the kind words and allowing us to service your Volkswagen. If there is anything else we can do, please feel free to reach out!

10/17/2019

I always go to Miami's Quality Auto. They are responsive, kind, patient and explain things in a way that I can understand. I would go to no one else.

Description of Work
Oil Change

Category auto repair

[Member Name Removed], thank you for letting us service your vehicles over the last several years.

Auto repair, new care maintenance, a/c repair, electrical repair, computer repair, transmission, engine, steering, suspension, windows, door locks, regular scheduled maintenance, lights & signals, radiators, alternators & starters, tires, belts, hoses, brakes, exhaust systems, powertrain management, accessories & optional equipment, instrument panel, gauges & warning indicators, wipers & washers.

Auto painting & body repair.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available