MAXIMUM SECURITY

With Angi since September 2006

Vortex Security & Automation

Vortex Security & Automation

A local security alarm company Servicing Miami to Vero Beach and Tampa . Ranked by SDM in the 100 companies in the USA. With 4 UL listed 5 diamond rated monitoring stations. Security Alarm System, Cameras Systems and Home Automation. We are a full service security alarm company. Not only do we help protect you from the bad guys but we help you manage your home. Our systems do not require phone lines or internet to work. You'll be able to control you security alarm from your smart phone, computer or tablet. You will receive text message notifications on arming/disarming or forgot to arm you alarm. Also you'll have the convience of arming your alarm from you phone, unlocking your door, turning on or off your lights, adjusting you thermostat and cameras to be able to see who's in your home or business.

Offers by Vortex Security & Automation on Angi

12/21/2012

They do a great job and are very responsive and willing to work with you.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
This fee is what I pay annually. I use them for general home security and an alarm system for my home.

CATEGORY home security systems

09/17/2006

Amazing. I wish everyone did business the way they do. They were prompt, even got the work done sooner than expected. They stuck to the price, even when it ran over budget slightly. They also continue to call to check in, are always available if I have a question and will stop by to help out if I need them to.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Maximum Security installed an alarm system at our home (and at many homes of my relatives and friends).

CATEGORY home security systems