Marshall's Tree and Demolition Services

With Angi since August 2009

Licensed. Accepts payments via paypal, money order and cash....

Bankston Tree Service

Montero's Tree Service

ISA Certified Arborist. Licensed and fully insured including Worker's Compensation and Liability.

Silver tree service

Tree trimming Tree removal Stump grind Yard clean up

05/13/2013

Annya H.

Anthony was hired to cut down a 30 foot Black olive tree and pressure wash all sides and gutters of my house and the sidewalk in front of my house. He was nice to speak to and seemed very anxious to do the work. My issue was the way the work was done. It was sloppy and messy. He left all the branches out on the curb and street and it was a mess everywhere. I had tons of leaves everywhere and none of this was cleaned up after even though he assured me he would come back to clean it up. We were left with a huge hole on our lawn until I called and complained for him to please come rake it up. He was also hired to pressure clean our pavement and sides of our house which was a total waste of money. Our house remained stained and he insisted that he couldn't do more or it would take the paint off the walls. He tried it twice because the first time he came out we had to threaten to stop our check. The dirt on the house could be rubbed off with our barehand yet he insisted that it had been pressure cleaned. A very lousy job and to get him to come out a second time was like pulling teeth.We had to call him and get mean because the time he promised he would come he didn't show. We lost our money with this person because he asked to be paid up front. I see why now. He knew his work would be unsatisfactory and this was a way to assure he would be paid. This company would not be recommended by me for anything. He will come and say he does every job you can think of. Don't go for it. Maybe his specialty is basic lawnwork but the big jobs are clearly out of him and his team's league.

Description of Work
I dealt with Anthony who was hired to cut down a 30 foot Black olive tree and pressure wash all sides and gutters of my house and the sidewalk in front of my house.

Category tree service

08/26/2009

David B.

They came out to do the servicing and they cleaned up all of the leaves, however they did not do the limb removal themselves. They moved the limbs for us, but we had to call the trash service. There were a few things that they missed with the servicing. They are a very nice company to work with.

Description of Work
Marshall'S Tree Services came out to trim our trees.

Category tree service

Marshall's Tree and Demolition Services

With Angi since August 2009

60 NW 122nd St

Miami, FL 33168

Debris clean up, dumping, lot clearing, demolition, drain fields, pruning, deadwooding, stump removal, landfills, trenches, tree trimming, shaping, crown reductions, tree removal and storm damage.

American Express, Check, Discover, MasterCard, Visa