Moving and Packing Services

We offer estimates and quotes using video calling
We accept remote payment

Mancav Movers

Founded 2013 • With Angi since December 2017

11112 SW 161st St

Miami, FL 33157

For residential and commercial moves throughout south Florida, look no further than Mancav Movers! We specialize in moving services for homes, offices, furniture delivery, and so much more. With our experience and personal touch, you can depend on our movers to transport your belongings safely and efficiently every time. MANCAV is committed in hiring and training the best professionals in Packing and Moving service in return providing our customers with the BEST QUALITY SERVICE. Licensed and insured, MANCAV provides moving and delivery services to thousands of customers throughout South Florida. In the ever expanding and changing world that we live in, our company's knowledge and experience keeps us at the top of our industry and allows us to better serve you....

Projects

Mancav Mover  project
Mancav Mover

movers

202233139

12/30/2021

Iliana P.

Awesome!! The crew arrived on time, moved quickly to wrap my furniture and move boxes, meet me at my new home, and reassembled my furniture, etc. Promptly and without a scratch on my furniture! They were extremely professional as well and the price was as quoted with no surprises!! Best movers!!!

Description of Work
Total house move

12/29/2021

Cindy V.

I was very, very happy. I didn't do anything they were very careful with my furniture's. It was affordable in everything they did.

Description of Work
Moving

12/28/2021

Jay P.

It went fantastic. Manny and Danny the two owners are very attentive individuals, they are very loyal. I used them many times. Anytime I need to move or I have friend or friend, I always refer them and use them over and over again.

Description of Work
Moving services

12/21/2021

George D.

Best moving company I have ever dealt with. Very professional and detail oriented. I will be using maniac for all of my future moves and services.

Description of Work
Move out

Category moving companies,delivery service,home staging

I'm happy you're pleased with the results and that we were able to help. If there's anything else we can do to help, please let us know

12/21/2021

Giovanni C.

I’ve always been skeptical with hiring a moving company as I thought they would not take care of my personal belongings better than I would. ManCav Movers has definitely surpassed my expectations and I would recommend them to anyone who needs any sort of moving assistance.

Description of Work
Moving

Category moving companies,delivery service,home staging

[Member Name Removed] It was a pleasure serving you and your beautiful family. I really appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback and being so open with us.

Lazy Bear Solutions

On-Demand, Same-Day, Budget delivery service, from a small parcel to an entire move, we pickup and deliver everything !

Powerloaders Moving + Storage

Powerloaders Moving + Storage is a full service residential logistics and moving company that has been serving Florida with excellence for over 20 years. Townhomes, Condos, High-rises, Houses, Estates; our full-service moves have you covered. We will price and plan the job, assemble and disassemble your furniture as required, optionally deliver your boxes and packing material, plastic wrap your sofas, make extra stops, and climb extra flights of stairs, conveniently priced as part of our door-to-door service. We are one of the most reputable moving organizations in South Florida; fully licensed and insured, punctual, reliable, friendly and Professional. For high end premium customers we also offer White Glove services that complement any big project. In our team you find professionally trained personnel, dedicated customer service team, a group of professional packers lead by a Professional Organizer. Moving can be pleasant; count on us! Powerloaders, Helping People Move Ahead

Online Movers and Storage

We are a family owned and operated company. As a result, we guarantee close supervision at all stages of your move, and we ensure your satisfaction. Our professional movers specializes in packing , unpacking, storage, local and long distance moving. We know you have many options. You wont regret trusting in Online Movers and Storage.

Se Habla EspañolSe Habla Español
    Delivery Service
    im2781
    Visa, MasterCard, Discover, Check

Expertise in Residential and Commercial moving services; packing and unpacking your belongings, pick-up/deliver and assemble your new furniture, climate-controlled storage facilities