LOWE'S Air Duct Cleaning Inc. -- Unlimited Vents

Founded 1996 • With Angi since August 2016

Angie's SUPER SERVICE AWARD Winner for 2016. HVAC Certified Lowe's Air Duct Cleaning Business is able to offer SAME DAY SERVICE, Flat rate - UNLIMITED Vents/Returns (per 1 HVAC system). No taxes! No fees! No surcharges! Lowe's employs 3-Stage HEPA Filtration technology to ensure top notch indoor

air duct cleaning (134)dryer vent cleaning (65)HVAC Companies (1)

10/01/2021

Cindie A.

Awesome! Very professional, fast and thorough

Description of Work
All vents cleaned

Work Completed On 10/01/2021

10/18/2020

Janel K.

Went well, a lot of pet dander removed.

Description of Work
Vent cleaning

Work Completed On 10/18/2020

Dear [Member Name Removed] -- Thank you for your 5-star rating and excellent review. We look forward to serving you again in the future. Thank you, Air Duct Cleaning Team Lowe's Cleaning Svcs Inc. www.LowesAirDuct.com 888-666-3160

10/07/2020

Ron B.

I just bought the house it’s 40 years old.Ducts were filthy And had never been cleaned! Everything was taken care of in a timely manner. Cleanup was very good. Will recommend them.

Description of Work
Air duct cleaning and dryer vent hose cleaning

Work Completed On 10/06/2020

08/25/2020

Richard S.

Everything went smoothly. The employee was on time and very professional.

Description of Work
Air duct cleaning and dryer vent cleaning

Work Completed On 08/11/2020

08/14/2020

Maria I.

They were on time, explained what they were doing, and worked efficiently. The ducts were very clean when they were done. I'd definitely hire again.

Description of Work
Air Duct cleaning

Work Completed On 08/14/2020

05/26/2020

T N.

I hope “a” means perfect. They were amazing. I called and needed it done last minute. And... they got me an appointment. They were nice on the phone. Very good communication Before the appointment. The guy who came called me to make sure I was there. He was unloaded before I arrived He was early. I love that. I hate when people are late. He was fast in a good way. He did it complete job. He explained what he was doing to educate me. He was very nice and professional. He showed up with his mask. And my place smelled amazing when he was finished. There is not one thing I can say that is bad. And trust me. If you look at my reviews there I can be tuff. But when something was perfect it needs to be said and shared. Thank you. You definitely have my recommendations. I will tell everyone.

Description of Work
Cleaning of air vents

Work Completed On 05/26/2020

03/26/2020

Shannon F.

It went ok! I was not as impressed as I thought I would be. Picture frame was dropped and broken when bringing in the equipment. Just overall I expected more. Could be because this was the first time I had this done but didn’t seem like deodorizer was even completed and lots of lint was still in the top part of my dryer.

Description of Work
Vents, sanitizer and deodorant and dryer vent

Work Completed On 03/24/2020

01/21/2020

Joseph F.

Marko was amazingly responsive and clear to all of my emails! Jose was a wonderful serviceman! He was careful about ensuring that everything was clean after the job was completed! A+

Description of Work
Air Duct Cleaning

Work Completed On 01/12/2020

11/14/2019

Avery L. R.

The service was ok, but the problem came near the end of service which Lowe’s charged another $100.00 to clean the coils which should have been part of the overall cleaning, while paying for services to the technician, he submitted my credit card in his portable scanner ,which read card transactions did not go through, I check my account at that time and funds were withdrawn for that transaction, he continued to submit it again without my authorization which was $348.00 charged 3 times for a total of $1044.00, which was withdrawn from my account, call the bank which needed a authorization code to cancel transactions, Lowe’s could not provide any, tech called the office and was told several other customers were having the same problem being over charged because of their credit card system, so my money was tied up in dispute with my bank and Lowe’s, I don’t know about anybody else, I don’t have an extra $1045.00 laying around , while other schedule bills were coming through my account,which could have resulted in huge overdrawn charges, immediately I had to go into another account and take a cash advance to put back into my account to stop over drawn charges, total $69.80, 10/31/19, Lowe’s again tried to submit 2 transactions 11/4/19 $348.00x2 total $696.00. I had to take another cash advance for $700.00 to cover charge in my account, while it took about a week before my bank reversed all the charges that Lowe’s had submitted, I was out of $68.80, for cash advance fees ,Lowe’s claim it was not their fault and refused to pay for the advance fees, I should have not been put in this situation in the first place I’m sure other customers experience this same occurrence on 10/31/19 by Lowes credit card services,

Description of Work
Heating air vents cleaned

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac, air duct cleaning

Work Completed On 10/31/2019

10/16/2019

Larry F.

Very well. Technician arrived on time and went right to work. He clearly explained all services as he went. Very efficient and thorough.

Description of Work
Air duct system and dryer vent hose cleanout.

Work Completed On 10/16/2019

Dear [Member Name Removed] -- Thank you for your 5-star rating and excellent review. We look forward to serving you again in the future. Thank you, Air Duct Cleaning Lowe's Cleaning Svcs Inc. www.LowesAirDuct.com 888-666-3160

09/03/2019

Rosa T.

Marko was very professional. He explained in detail the process and answered any questions I had. He worked quickly focusing on the task at hand and cleaned up well before he left.

Description of Work
Air ducts, dryer vent and air conditioner coils cleaned.

Work Completed On 08/31/2019

Thank you for a 5-star rating and excelent review. We look forward to serving you again in the future. Air Duct Cleaning Lowe’[Member Information Removed] Cleaning Services Inc. www.LowesAirDuct.com 888-666-3160

09/02/2019

Lorraine J.

Gentlemen arrived promptly and got right to work vacuuming and cleaning overhead air vents. He described quality of each one as he worked on it. Did not use brush since vents would have been scratched due to the material. I appreciated that.

Description of Work
Air vents on ceilings needed cleaning.

Work Completed On 08/27/2019

Thank you for your kind words and for giving us A-rating and a great review. We look forward to serving you again in the future. Air Duct Cleaning Lowe's Cleaning Svcs Inc. www.LowesAirDuct.com 888-666-3160

07/08/2019

Tomas C.

Jose was on time and started working right away. He cleaned every single vent in the property along with the AC Coils and Dryer vent. Went above and beyond by cleaning the exterior of the air handler, something I don't think was included in the service but I had asked him originally if he knew someone who could do it (the answer was not really, but he did it himself anyway). Didn't notice he had done it until he had already left, but I truly appreciate it! Would definitely hire again!

Description of Work
Duct cleaning, coils and dryer vent cleaning

Work Completed On 07/06/2019

02/11/2019

Bonnie U.

Vlad was courteous and very professional. He explained what he was going to do, then advised us of progress. He covered his shoes upon entering our home. We could tell right away the vents smelled fresher. We had them done a couple of years ago by another business that had a very cheap special but it covered very little. Everything was extra. With Lowe's they publish the pricing up front on the website. We will definitely use them again.

Description of Work
Air ducts cleaned and deoderized.

Work Completed On 02/11/2019

Thank you for your kind words and A-rating. We look firward to serving you again in the future. Customer Support Lowe's Cleaning Svcs Inc www.LowesAirDuct.com 888-666-3160

09/28/2018

Jessica M.

Marko cleaned the vents in our home. He did a great job. He was very informative. He explained and listened to any questions or concerns we had. I would definitely call this company again in the future!

Description of Work
Vent cleaning/dry cleaner vents cleaned

Work Completed On 09/23/2018

Thank you [Member Name Removed], we look forward to serving you again in the future. Customer Support Lowe's Cleaning Services Inc. www.LowesAirDuct.com 888-666-3160

09/07/2018

leigh A.

Very well. Technician was prompt, courteous and thorough. Embaressingly, the vents were very dirty, and he spent more than his allotted time to do a complete job. He went above and beyond. A+ rating, and would recommend again without hesitation.

Description of Work
Air duct cleaning, and dryer vent

Work Completed On 09/07/2018

Thank you very much for your review and A rating. We look forward to serving you again in the future, Respectfully, Customer Support Lowe's Cleaning Services Inc. www.LowesAirDuct.com 888-666-3160

08/18/2018

Marcos A.

Extra charge on credit that I was never advised.

Description of Work
Clean ducts

Work Completed On 08/18/2018

[Member Name Removed], please call the office ASAP: 888-666-3160.

08/13/2018

Bonnie T.

They came on time, ckeaned everything and answered all of my questions. Would recommend them and will definitely use them again.

Description of Work
Air duct and dryer vent cleaning

Work Completed On 06/07/2018

Thank you for your great review and A rating. We look forward to serving you again in the future. Air Duct Cleaning Lowe’s Cleaning Services Inc. www.LowesAirDuct.com 888-666-3160

06/29/2018

Lori L.

The tech arrived on time and completed the work in a professional manner. He cleaned up and did an excellent job.

Description of Work
Air vent cleaning

Work Completed On 06/29/2018

Thank you for perfect rating and great review. We look forward to serving you again in the future. Lowe's Cleaning Svc Inc www.LowesAirDuct.com 888-666-3160

04/30/2018

Ana A.

Did an excellent job. Was amazed at how much dirt come out of the ducts. The person who came was very friendly and informative

Description of Work
Duct cleaining

Work Completed On 10/10/2017

Thank you, we look forward to serving you again in the future. Sincerely, Lowe's Cleaning Svc Inc www.LowesAirDuct.com 888-666-3160

04/27/2018

Carla T.

They came out on time, but they dont have the camera, so they schedule the service the next day. They were on time when they came back, cleaned my air ducts within 1 and a half hour.

Description of Work
Air duct cleaning.

Work Completed On 08/27/2017

04/25/2018

Sandra G.

It went well - - only concern was that they had to cut a hole in my heating system, which I think they should advise of up front - both before you buy the service and before coming out.

Description of Work
Air vents cleaned

Work Completed On 04/05/2017

Please enter what you would like the response to look like:Dear [Member Name Removed], thank you for your review and your feedback. We do have online explanation and videos explaining how we attach our vacuum to the main line. So I apologize if there was any confusion about the process. We are happy you gave us strong B rating, and I am sure next time we will earn A+ from you. Thank you, Customer Support Lowe's Cleaning Svcs Inc [company info removed]

04/06/2018

steven D.

From initial contact to the appointment time, everything was great! Took about 2 hours total for a large single floor home. The icing on the cake was the dryer vent cleaning... i was shocked to find out how clogged my dryer vent was. No doubt it would have caused a fire. Jose (very professional and cordia) went to the roof and unplugged the lint in the vent from the top part of the vent. Worth every dollar spent.

Description of Work
Air duct cleaning for 1 hvac system and dryer vent cleaning.