Life Style Designed

Founded 1995 • With Angi since May 2012

Life Style Designed, known as LSD - Its simplifying life with elegance and style, while discovering how to live by being attentive to your surroundings. It’s like downshifting, while actually upshifting your method of doing things; it’s where you’ll discover the fine art of elegant sufficiency to build an efficient, fulfilling and un-complicated life..... Faux Finish, Painting( interior/ exterior), Decorating, Color Consultation, Home Organizing, Moving.......

Medgine

We have the experience and dedication to bring your dreams to reality! Specializing in Organization-Declutter-Storage Services, we guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Call or click to schedule a free estimate today!

08/08/2016

Maria prepared an amazing celebration for my daughter's First Communion.  She had a few key pieces of furniture, beautiful flowers and just the right amount of knick knacks.  She also coordinated the food and dessert.  Everything exceeded my expectations.  She is extremely talented, hard working and generous with her time.  I highly recommend her for any event.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Maria planned, organized and executed a 50-person celebration at our home.  I asked for something that would include a garden-like theme and the result was far beyond my expectations.  Everything was absolutely perfect...from the decor to the food to  the presentation.

CATEGORY party planning

06/09/2015

Everything went excellent! A+

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Painted the interior of the house, and had some organizing done.

CATEGORY interior painters

Painting (Interior and Exterior), Faux Finish, Interior Decorating, Color Consultation, Home Organizing, Moving, Event Stylist, Real Estate Services, Property Management Services