Kool Renovations

Founded 2005 • With Angi since November 2014

We are a Full Service Renovation Company with the highest quality and service standards. We have a project manager on every job regardless of the size. We use a software technology that puts together each specific job schedule to ensure all jobs are completed on time. Because we are a single source company we are your go to company for all your renovation and flooring needs!...

LC Painting Contractor Inc

YOUR TRUSTED MIAMI PAINTING CONTRACTOR LC Painting Contractor of Miami Florida is an experienced painting company servicing the local Miami and surrounding communities. Our company offers a wide range of interior and exterior painting services, for both standard residential homes as well as commercial. We approach every project with the highest level of quality craftsmanship. With years of experience, you can count on LC Painting Contractor to deliver top quality services at a price that you can afford. Whether you are looking to have your residence or small commercial property upgraded or just spruced up to sell, we supply all your professional painting and wood finishing needs. As a fully insured Miami Florida painting contractor, we are well known for high quality work and excellent customer service.

Offers by LC Painting Contractor Inc on Angi
Ave Services LLC

We offer quality services at an affordable price. Reach out about an estimate!

Painting Dimensions Inc

**2016 Super Service Award Winner!** Painting Dimensions is a South Florida based company. We are licensed and insured. Painting Dimensions is a residential, commercial, interior and exterior painting company. Prior to establishing Painting Dimensions the founder and owner worked in this field for over fifteen years, and is also a certified Residential Home Inspector. We are an OSHA certified company.

05/18/2017

Monica R.

Arrived on schedule and performed tasks with great detail. Project was completed without delays.

Description of Work
Tile removal and installation of new tile.

12/05/2016

Mario P.

Sent information that Kool requested and never heard back from them.

Description of Work
Replace a rug with tiles in a room

Category flooring contractor

07/30/2016

Eduardo L.

The provider arrived on scheduled time and finished as planned, installing the blinds very efficiently and with much detail. I would recommend this provider for all home services because of the professionalism and knowledge.

Description of Work
The provider instaled widow blinds.

Category flooring contractor

12/11/2015

Howard M.

I called to make an appointment with them twice and both times they did not keep the appointment without notifying me.

Description of Work
Floor tile repair.

Category ceramic tile,flooring contractor

Mr. Margoluis, we are very sorry for the inconvenience caused, as we had explain on our initial conversation, we were completely occupied that week and could not fulfill our free in-home consultation. We have implemented an additional estimator to our team and as always, we are fully aware of our capacity and only develop a hand full of projects so that we can deliver the best craftsmanship in the industry. We appreciate your feed back and we will use it in a positive manner. Frank Rodriguez, Kool Renovations

12/06/2015

Carmen D.

The work was done quickly and the quality was excellent. For example, the tile job in the large room required several inches of "float" to correct a severely sloping floor. I will be using Kool Renovations for additional tile work and other miscellaneous jobs. They will be the first firm I think of when I want to upgrade or repair my home. I will also be recommending them to my friends.

Description of Work
Kool Renovations tiled a large bathroom (floor and tub surround) and tiled a large room

09/08/2015

andres P.

The experience was outstanding!! Frank is very knowlegeable about his trade he educated me on how the process would be and the reasons that it had be done taking out any concerns and doubts out of my mind. I had done a lot of research and visit different vendors and no one took the time to explain and help me make the best decision, I kind of felt that they just wanted to make their sale and move out. The fact that Frank took the time to teach me help me made the best decision and what to chose for my house. Also, I liked the fact that he has designer's point of view when i it comes to decoration. Lastly, the crew arrive on time, kept it clean and polite through the whole process. I am very greatful for their effort in helping my family feel comfortable through the whole process.

Description of Work
Removed old carpet, install new porcelain floors, baseboards and other repairs in the house

Category ceramic tile,flooring contractor,interior painters

09/02/2015

Edward A.

Kool Renovations team did a fantastic job. We had 1400 sqft installed of 32 x 32 Rectified porcelain including finish work and it came out great and most importantly on schedule.

Description of Work
Porcelain floor installation

08/12/2015

Brandon L.

It went really well. Frank was very professional and knowledgeable. The work was very quick. The only quirk was I requested not to have the same patterned tile next to each other and I had to remind them of that a couple time. The next day he came back or a quality inspection and everything was completed perfect.

Description of Work
LAID FLOORING

07/18/2015

Jose V.

Willing to give advice on different material options. Highly recommend Frank and his staff for anyone looking for quality work.

Description of Work
Staff is extremely Knowledgeable and helpful.

Category flooring contractor,hardwood floor,house painters

07/12/2015

Shirley C.

They floored the entire house and put in new baseboards and did it in less than a week and most importantly they stayed late a couple of days to get the job done the moving. I recommend this company highly. .

Description of Work
Frank and his team did an wonderful job on the house and They had a quick turn around.

Category flooring contractor,hardwood floor

Mrs. [Removed member name], thank you for sharing your experience. I truly appreciate it.. Frank R

Flooring Installation & Interior Remodeling. We offer hardwood flooring, Porcelain Tile, carpet installation as well as baseboards and trims.

Small Repairs