Kool Renovations

Founded 2005 • With Angi since November 2014

We are a Full Service Renovation Company with the highest quality and service standards. We have a project manager on every job regardless of the size. We use a software technology that puts together each specific job schedule to ensure all jobs are completed on time. Because we are a single source company we are your go to company for all your renovation and flooring needs!...

MyHouse Painting Company

MyHouse Painting Company is based in the great city of Miami, Florida. Providing top quality interior and exterior painting needs to Miami city and Dade county residents at the best value. With our mission being to bring the warm welcoming creative charm of the Miami-Dade community to your home. At MyHouse Painting Co we make sure all of our customers needs are satisfied before we finish the job. We work with the best painters in the Miami-Dade area, so that we can provide the best service to the best customers at the best price. Do not hesitate for your next painting service and get the job done right with MyHouse Painting Company.

Ray's Painting Corp

Ray Painting Corp. is known as one of the most reputable painting companies in Florida. Building its reputation upon the highest standards of craftsmanship, reliable business practices and dependable guarantees, ray painting corp. continues to deliver a service above and beyond most other painting contractors. Using ticketed, trade-qualified journeyman painters from accredited trade institutions and using Hi-line painting products, ray painting corp. is able to give its customers a very high quality and high value product that is second to none! Ray Painting Corp have been in the painting business for over 15 years, always committed to providing you the best in quality and price. You can expect to be treated with the respect you deserve. All phone calls are returned same day and estimates are provided free and prompt. Our Mission: We are so sure that you will be completely satisfied and happy with your interior or exterior painting project.

Offers by Ray's Painting Corp on Angi
David Moreno

You can also reach us at: (305) 484-8368. Owner operated. Cost is determined by the job. Free estimates. Over 20 years of experience.

Offers by David Moreno on Angi

05/18/2017

Arrived on schedule and performed tasks with great detail. Project was completed without delays.

Description of Work
Tile removal and installation of new tile.

12/05/2016

Sent information that Kool requested and never heard back from them.

Description of Work
Replace a rug with tiles in a room

Category flooring contractor

07/30/2016

The provider arrived on scheduled time and finished as planned, installing the blinds very efficiently and with much detail. I would recommend this provider for all home services because of the professionalism and knowledge.

Description of Work
The provider instaled widow blinds.

Category flooring contractor

12/11/2015

I called to make an appointment with them twice and both times they did not keep the appointment without notifying me.

Description of Work
Floor tile repair.

Category ceramic tile,flooring contractor

Mr. Margoluis, we are very sorry for the inconvenience caused, as we had explain on our initial conversation, we were completely occupied that week and could not fulfill our free in-home consultation. We have implemented an additional estimator to our team and as always, we are fully aware of our capacity and only develop a hand full of projects so that we can deliver the best craftsmanship in the industry. We appreciate your feed back and we will use it in a positive manner. Frank Rodriguez, Kool Renovations

12/06/2015

The work was done quickly and the quality was excellent. For example, the tile job in the large room required several inches of "float" to correct a severely sloping floor. I will be using Kool Renovations for additional tile work and other miscellaneous jobs. They will be the first firm I think of when I want to upgrade or repair my home. I will also be recommending them to my friends.

Description of Work
Kool Renovations tiled a large bathroom (floor and tub surround) and tiled a large room

09/08/2015

The experience was outstanding!! Frank is very knowlegeable about his trade he educated me on how the process would be and the reasons that it had be done taking out any concerns and doubts out of my mind. I had done a lot of research and visit different vendors and no one took the time to explain and help me make the best decision, I kind of felt that they just wanted to make their sale and move out. The fact that Frank took the time to teach me help me made the best decision and what to chose for my house. Also, I liked the fact that he has designer's point of view when i it comes to decoration. Lastly, the crew arrive on time, kept it clean and polite through the whole process. I am very greatful for their effort in helping my family feel comfortable through the whole process.

Description of Work
Removed old carpet, install new porcelain floors, baseboards and other repairs in the house

Category ceramic tile,flooring contractor,interior painters

09/02/2015

Kool Renovations team did a fantastic job. We had 1400 sqft installed of 32 x 32 Rectified porcelain including finish work and it came out great and most importantly on schedule.

Description of Work
Porcelain floor installation

08/12/2015

It went really well. Frank was very professional and knowledgeable. The work was very quick. The only quirk was I requested not to have the same patterned tile next to each other and I had to remind them of that a couple time. The next day he came back or a quality inspection and everything was completed perfect.

Description of Work
LAID FLOORING

07/18/2015

Willing to give advice on different material options. Highly recommend Frank and his staff for anyone looking for quality work.

Description of Work
Staff is extremely Knowledgeable and helpful.

Category flooring contractor,hardwood floor,house painters

07/12/2015

They floored the entire house and put in new baseboards and did it in less than a week and most importantly they stayed late a couple of days to get the job done the moving. I recommend this company highly. .

Description of Work
Frank and his team did an wonderful job on the house and They had a quick turn around.

Category flooring contractor,hardwood floor

Mrs. [Removed member name], thank you for sharing your experience. I truly appreciate it.. Frank R

Flooring Installation & Interior Remodeling. We offer hardwood flooring, Porcelain Tile, carpet installation as well as baseboards and trims.

Small Repairs