Kathryn Interiors Inc

With Angi since March 2013

Kathryn Interiors is a full-service boutique interior design firm located in Miami Florida that offers Interior design service for clients who value luxury custom interior design and a personalized approach. We offer a range of both design and color service options tailored to suit a wide rage of projects. Our design plans can cover a single room or an entire house and our color services can transform an entire space with a simple coat of paint. We offer residential interior design services as well as both residential and corporate color consultations....

1A Florida Plumbing Inc

1A Florida Plumbing Inc

We are a full service licensed and insured plumbing company. We thrive on our custumer service. We are skilled in all areas of plumbing. We do emergency services 24 hours a day. There is no job to small or to large. We speak Spanish and English.

06/29/2020

I was very pleased with the way Kathryn quickly understood what I wanted in my bedroom and delivered. She tailored it to my budget, my taste and my personality and put it all together to create the effect I wanted. Kathryn is passionate about her job as a designer and your needs as a client, a true professional. She and her husband Peter were a delight to work with. I truly recommend her.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Redecorating an outdated master bedroom.

CATEGORY interior designers

[Member Name Removed], It was a lot of fun working with you on your project. I enjoyed the entire process and are happy that you are happy with the process and the outcome. Sincerely, Kathryn

03/03/2020

From start to finish it was a PLEASURE. Kathryn gave me all I wanted and more - exceding my expectations in every way. The utmost professional and such a responsive listener. Communication is key with design and she heard my thoughts, desires and fears - and delivered unbelievably!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Interior design of house and some remodeling of patio area. Product selection and all that goes with it.

CATEGORY ceramic tile,plumbing

Hello .......... Thank you for your kind words. It was certainly a pleasure working with you for me as well. I enjoyed every moment while helping you creating the home of your dreams. Like all good interior design projects, it was a collaboration. Your trust in me to guide you through of myriad of choices on your project is what helped to make it a pleasure for me as well and ultimately resulted i...

02/05/2020

They helped me find contractors. It was enjoyable. They were always available to assist me whenever I needed them. They were nice and kind.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They assisted me in home remodeling that we did. They did kitchen and bathroom remodeling. They put tile flooring. They fixed the sewer line.

CATEGORY ceramic tile,plumbing,remodeling,home remodeling

[Member Name Removed] it was such a pleasure creating the design and working with you to remodel your master bedroom, laundry room, kitchen bathrooms and living room. We wish you [Member Name Removed] and the girls a lifetime of happiness in your home. Kathryn & Peter

02/05/2020

They were a great team. They were extremely professional. They called back. I could call them. They were recommended to me by my son. I had no complaints. They were a very good team. They were reliable. They were spot on in their advice. They showed me what could be better. I liked them. I would use them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They did my dining room, my breakfast room, family room and office in my home. They are doing window treatments now.

CATEGORY remodeling,window treatments

Thank you [Member Name Removed], It has been a pleasure working with you to help you create your dream home, it's always wonderful when our clients call us back to do additional projects. Sincerely Kathryn & Peter

08/28/2015

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Kathryn Interiors were the perfect choice for us! Kathryn and Peter were both very professional and helped with choosing wall colors and kitchen design.KI also ordered Plantation shutters for us, and supervised the installation. Although we chose our other contractors beforehand, Kathryn knew how to work with them and navigate sensitive situations as they came up. Kathryn Interiors Inc. was one of our best choices in our journey remodeling our new home.

CATEGORY interior designers,remodeling,window treatments

Thank you [member name removed], it was our pleasure working with both you and [member name removed]. We are so happy that you like the outcome. We wish you both many happy years in your beautiful new home. Kathryn and Peter

We offer interior design and decorating. Kitchen & bathroom design Color consulting

?