Home Depot

Yolande M.

Category home improvement stores

02/10/2012

Donald V.

The reason I use Home Depot is that their prices generally are a little less than Lowes. The biggest reason is it's a little easier for me to get to Home Depot. I've been shopping there for a long time and I know my way around the store very well. I can usually get in and out of there faster because I'm not ass familiar with Lowes. The customer service at Home Depot is not as good as at Lowes with a few exceptions. There is one older gentleman that works in the electric department at Home Dept that is very knowledgeable. If I go to him with a specific question he gives me great answers. A lot of the employees there are part time and will not go out of their way to help you where at Lowes they almost always do. If you are looking for good customer service I would go to Lowes. If you are looking for better cost per item other than lumbar it would be Home Depot. For most things, I probably know more about the work to be done than the normal Home Depot employee.

Description of Work
I use Home Depot quite often.

Category garage doors, home improvement stores

03/15/2011

Raynalda M.

They could have improved on their services. I went in on Saturday night knowing its going to be empty to their shop and put in the order and I was told the work will start next business day which should have been on Monday. They said I will get a call from that particular company to come and measure the countertop but I realized only by Wednesday morning that Home depot were supposed to call me. I called on Wednesday morning to that particular company from home depot and I had to wait on line forever. I spoke to a lady and she was like they tried calling me and I never picked up, so I told her I had a voice mail and they didn?t leave any message. She told me to call again and I called the number after 5clock and no one picked up. I called the company on Thursday morning and asked for the particular guy whom they referred me to. I got the guy from the other company for home depot on line and the guy says he doesn't see my name anywhere in the list and I told him home depot gave me the number. Then i asked him what he deals with and he said he deals with cots and home depot ended up giving me a wrong company's name. I called them back and told home depot it was a wrong company number they gave me and they didn't apologize for what they did. I called up the people with correct number and they said they were calling my number which was incorrect and finally they came on Friday and started their work and completed by a weeks time. The guy who helped me to decide what countertops from home depot was really helpful. They were blaming me every day and I had to talk the stall manager who put me on hold for half an hour and never came back. They gave me a coupon but what I went through with them was bad. I will not use them in future.

Description of Work
I used Home Depot two weeks ago for countertops and installation in the kitchen.

Category countertops, home remodeling, home improvement stores

08/16/2010

Donna B.

I spent way, way too much. The only thing I didn't like was the expense. It was very costly and the costs was too high.

Description of Work
I used Home Depot to reface my kitchen cabinets and they arranged to have quartz countertops put in.

Category countertops, cabinet refacing

01/06/2010

Joel R.

They did a very good job. Whoever the contractor was did a top notch job. They showed up when they said they would. I did all of the tearing out and drywall work. They did a fantastic job of designing the kitchen, and their contractor did a very nice installation. They were more reasonably priced than private individuals.

Description of Work
I used Home Depot to remodel my kitchen.

Category home remodeling

01/06/2010

Joel R.

They contracted out, but whoever they used was prompt and did a good job. They were very clean and professional. They pulled the old door outThey put the door in to meet code.

Description of Work
I used Home Depot when high winds damaged my two car garage door.

Category garage doors

03/22/2006

THEY DO GREAT WORK. I REALLY APPRECIATE EVERYTHING THEY DID FOR ME. THEY HAVE GREAT PEOPLE WORKING FOR THEM. THEY HAVE A VERY GOOD PRICE FOR THE WORK THAT THEY DO.

Description of Work
THEY REMODELED MY KITCHEN AND BATHROOM.

Category home remodeling

Stephanie A.

THEY HAVE VERY FRIENDLY PEOPLE WORKING FOR THEM. THEY CAME OUT VERY SOON AFTER WE PURCHASED THE DOOR. IT DID NOT TAKE THEM THAT MUCH TIME TO FINISH THE WORK. THEY DID NOT CHARGE US VERY MUCH EITHER.

Description of Work
THEY REPLACED MY BACK DOOR.

03/22/2006

THEY GOT THE MATERIALS VERY QUICKLY BUT, IT TOOK THEM A WHILE TO START THE JOB. THEY DID VERY GOOD WORK EVEN THOUGH THEY WERE VERY BUSY AT THE TIME. THE WORKERS WERE WONDERFUL.

Description of Work
THEY INSTALLED SIDING ON MY HOUSE.

Category siding

PETE B.

THEY ARE VERY PROFESSIONAL. THEY ARE COURTEOUS TO THEIR CUSTOMERS. THEY TOOK ALL FOR OF OUR NEEDS INTO CONSIDERATION. THEY HELPED US PICK WHAT WAS BEST FOR US. THE MEN THAT CAME DID A VERY GOOD JOB. THEY GOT THE JOB DONE VERY QUICKLY.

Description of Work
THEY INSTALLED TWO DOORS IN MY HOUSE.

03/13/2006

Julie J.

IT WAS A 2 MAN CREW AND THEY WERE EXCELLENT. THEY WERE ON TIME AND GOT TO WORK QUICKLY. THEY KNEW TIME WAS MONEY AND EVEN THOUGH THEY DID A FAST JOB THEY DID AN GREAT JOB AS WELL.

Description of Work
HOME DEPOT INSTALLED NEW WINDOWS IN MY HOME.

Category replacement windows

03/08/2006

THIS COMPANY WAS VERY INFORMATIVE AND TAUGHT US A LOT ABOUT THE STEP BY STEP PROCESS OF INSTALLING WOOD FLOORS. I THOUGHT THAT THEY DID A WONDERFUL JOB. THEY CALLED US TO FOLLOW UP ON THE WORK. THEY SHOWED US HOW TO CARE FOR THE FLOORING PROPERLY.

Description of Work
THEY INSTALLED HARDWOOD FLOORING IN OUR HOUSE.

Category hardwood floor

TRACEY A.

THEY COMPANY STOOD OUT GREAT BECAUSE THEY GAVE ME A DEAL. THE COMPANY WAS VERY PROFESSIONAL WITH THEIR WORK. THEY INSTALLED MY CARPET AND PADDING QUICK AND NEATLY.

Description of Work
THEY INSTALLED MY CARPET.

Ross M.

I WAS VERY UNHAPPY WITH THE WORK THAT WAS DONE. THEY WERE NOT PROFESSIONAL. THEY WERE NOT VERY CONCERNED ABOUT THE JOB THAT THEY WERE DOING OR HOW IT CAME OUT. THEY DID A BAD JOB. I WOULD NOT HIRE THEM AGAIN OR RECOMMEND THEM TO ANYONE.

Description of Work
THEY INSTALLED CARPET IN 3 ROOMS OF OUR HOUSE.

03/08/2006

I REALLY HAVE NO COMPLAINTS ABOUT THE COMPANY. THEY DID A REAL GOOD JOB FOR ME. THEY HELPED ME MOVE MY FURNITURE. THEN THEY MOVED IT BACK WHEN THEY WERE DONE. I THINK THAT I WILL USE THEM FOR A LONG TIME TO COME.

Description of Work
THEY LAID NEW CARPET THROUGHOUT OUR WHOLE HOUSE.

CRYSTAL M.

MY OVERALL EXPERIENCE WITH THIS COMPANY WAS OKAY. THEY DID AN AVERAGE JOB AND THE PRICE WAS NICE. UNFORTUNATELY THE RESPONSE TIME AND PUNCTUALITY WAS POOR. I WOULD CONSIDER USING THEM AGAIN, BUT NOT BEFORE SHOPPING AROUND FIRST.

Description of Work
WE PURCHASED CARPETING FROM HOME DEPOT FOR 5 ROOMS AND THE COMPANY SENT OUT SOME MEN TO INSTALL IT.

03/06/2006

THEY SENT OUT A GROUP OF PEOPLE TO INSTALL MY DOOR AND IT DID NOT SEEM AS IF THEY KNEW WHAT THEY WERE DOING. I CALLED HOME DEPOT AND TOLD THEM AND THEY SENT SOMEONE ELSE MORE EXPERIENCED TO DO THE WORK.

Description of Work
THEY INSTALLED A NEW DOOR ON OUR HOME.

03/06/2006

I COULD HAVE GOTTEN CHEAPER CARPET SOMEWHERE ELSE, BUT THIS CARPET HAS A WARRANTEE. THEY SHOWED UP ON TIME AND GOT THE WORK DONE WHEN IT WAS SUPPOSED TO BE DONE.

Description of Work
THEY TOOK THE OLD CARPET OUT OF THE BEDROOM AND PUT NEW CARPET IN.

03/06/2006

MY EXPERIENCE WITH THE HOME DEPOT CONTRACTORS WENT WELL. IT TOOK A WHILE TO GET THE DOORS BUT ONCE THEY ARRIVED THEY DID A GOOD JOB PUTTING THEM ON AND THEY ARE STILL HANGING THERE.

Description of Work
I HIRED HOME DEPOT TO REPLACE MY DOORS AFTER THE HURRICANE.

03/06/2006

I WAS DISAPPOINTED WHEN I FOUND OUT THAT I COULD HAVE GOTTEN THE CABINET DOORS REPAIRED CHEAPER. OTHER THAN THAT, THEY ARE BEAUTIFUL AND I LOVE THEM. I WOULD USE THIS COMPANY AGAIN.

Description of Work
THEY REPAIRED A CABINET DOOR.

Category woodworking

03/06/2006

THEY WERE COURTEOUS AND PROFESSIONAL. THEY DIDN'T TAKE MUCH CARE OF THE FURNITURE, BUT THEY DID HELP ME MOVE IT. OTHER THAN THAT, EVERYTHING WENT WELL AND I AM HAPPY WITH WHAT THEY DID FOR ME.

Description of Work
THEY PUT LAMINATE FLOORING IN TWO ROOMS.

Category flooring contractor

JEANNA M.

THEY WERE A GOOD COMPANY AND PROVIDED A GOOD SERVICE. THEY WERE FINISHED QUITE QUICKLY. THE COMPANY CLEANED UP AFTER THEMSELVES AND THEY WERE VERY POLITE.

Description of Work
THEY INSTALLED NEW CABINETS IN MY KITCHEN.

Category custom cabinets, home remodeling, cabinet refacing

03/06/2006

THEY DID GREAT WORK. WE CALLED THEM AND THEY CAME WHEN THEY SAID THEY WOULD. THEY ARE VERY RESPONSIVE. THEY ARE POLITE AND FRIENDLY. I WOULD DEFINITELY HIRE THEM AGAIN.

Description of Work
THEY CAME AND INSTALLED CARPET IN THREE ROOMS.

CHRIS B.

THEY WERE VERY INFORMATIVE AT THE STORE AND THE WORKERS THAT CAME TO THE HOUSE WERE VERY POLITE. THEY WERE VERY CLEAN AND THEY WERE FINISHED QUICKLY. WE ARE VERY PLEASED.

Description of Work
THEY INSTALLED NEW WINDOWS IN OUR ADDITION.

Category replacement windows

03/06/2006

I DIDN'T HAVE A PROBLEM WITH BUYING THE CARPET, BUT THE INSTALLERS WERE LATE. THEY LET THE CARPET GET WET FROM THE RAIN AND THEY PUNCHED A HOLE IN MY DOOR FROM MOVING THE FURNITURE. I WOULD BUY CARPET FROM THEM, BUT I WOULDN'T HAVE THEM INSTALL IT.

Description of Work
THEY INSTALLED CARPET IN FOUR BEDROOMS AND A HALLWAY.

Nathan's Carpet and Flooring

We are committed to providing our customers with excellent customer service and flooring that is sustainable, affordable, and exquisite, giving your home or business an overall new and improved look. Nathan’s Carpet ensures that our customers are completely satisfied with every aspect of the work we do. We begin with you and end with you, no middleman involved. Contact us today for a free estimate. We do not offer Tile Flooring.

2022 Super Service Award

Offers Coupon

Efficient Renovations, LLC

We have the experience and dedication to get the job done right! Specializing in General Kitchen and Bathroom Remodeling services; We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won't leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Call or click for your FREE estimate today!

TLC Hardwood Floors, Inc

We specialize in installation, repairs, refinishing, staining, and bleaching of hardwood flooring. Our employees have been in this business for more than 15 yrs.

American Express, Check, Discover, MasterCard, Visa

Home Depot Truck Rental, Key Cutting, Tool Rental Center, Propane Exchange, Penske Truck Rental