Home Depot

With Angi since March 2006

4.3

Americas Services Group, LLC

Good Guys Garage Door Solutions

Good Guys Garage Door Solutions is committed to excellence in every aspect of our business. We uphold a standard of integrity bound by fairness, honesty, and personal responsibility. Our distinction is the quality of service we bring to our customers. Accurate knowledge of our trade combined with ability is what makes us true professionals. Above all, we are watchful of our customers interests and make their concerns the basis of our business. Licensed and Insured in Miami-Dade, Broward and Monroe Counties.

Prestige Windows & Doors

From our main location in Miami Lakes and our Showroom in Boynton Beach, we are able to service all the impact window and door needs of South Florida residents and businesses. We offer impact window installation by our in-house, qualified installation teams. We have extensive experience in residential and commercial applications. Prestige Windows & Doors is prepared to help with all types of impact products, from impact doors and/or impact windows sales, service and installation.

Offers by Prestige Windows & Doors on Angi

02/10/2012

Donald V.

The reason I use Home Depot is that their prices generally are a little less than Lowes. The biggest reason is it's a little easier for me to get to Home Depot. I've been shopping there for a long time and I know my way around the store very well. I can usually get in and out of there faster because I'm not ass familiar with Lowes. The customer service at Home Depot is not as good as at Lowes with a few exceptions. There is one older gentleman that works in the electric department at Home Dept that is very knowledgeable. If I go to him with a specific question he gives me great answers. A lot of the employees there are part time and will not go out of their way to help you where at Lowes they almost always do. If you are looking for good customer service I would go to Lowes. If you are looking for better cost per item other than lumbar it would be Home Depot. For most things, I probably know more about the work to be done than the normal Home Depot employee.

Description of Work
I use Home Depot quite often.

Category garage doors,home improvement stores

03/15/2011

Raynalda M.

They could have improved on their services. I went in on Saturday night knowing its going to be empty to their shop and put in the order and I was told the work will start next business day which should have been on Monday. They said I will get a call from that particular company to come and measure the countertop but I realized only by Wednesday morning that Home depot were supposed to call me. I called on Wednesday morning to that particular company from home depot and I had to wait on line forever. I spoke to a lady and she was like they tried calling me and I never picked up, so I told her I had a voice mail and they didn?t leave any message. She told me to call again and I called the number after 5clock and no one picked up. I called the company on Thursday morning and asked for the particular guy whom they referred me to. I got the guy from the other company for home depot on line and the guy says he doesn't see my name anywhere in the list and I told him home depot gave me the number. Then i asked him what he deals with and he said he deals with cots and home depot ended up giving me a wrong company's name. I called them back and told home depot it was a wrong company number they gave me and they didn't apologize for what they did. I called up the people with correct number and they said they were calling my number which was incorrect and finally they came on Friday and started their work and completed by a weeks time. The guy who helped me to decide what countertops from home depot was really helpful. They were blaming me every day and I had to talk the stall manager who put me on hold for half an hour and never came back. They gave me a coupon but what I went through with them was bad. I will not use them in future.

Description of Work
I used Home Depot two weeks ago for countertops and installation in the kitchen.

Category countertops,home remodeling,home improvement stores

08/16/2010

Donna B.

I spent way, way too much. The only thing I didn't like was the expense. It was very costly and the costs was too high.

Description of Work
I used Home Depot to reface my kitchen cabinets and they arranged to have quartz countertops put in.

Category countertops,cabinet refacing

01/06/2010

Joel R.

They did a very good job. Whoever the contractor was did a top notch job. They showed up when they said they would. I did all of the tearing out and drywall work. They did a fantastic job of designing the kitchen, and their contractor did a very nice installation. They were more reasonably priced than private individuals.

Description of Work
I used Home Depot to remodel my kitchen.

Category home remodeling

01/06/2010

Joel R.

They contracted out, but whoever they used was prompt and did a good job. They were very clean and professional. They pulled the old door outThey put the door in to meet code.

Description of Work
I used Home Depot when high winds damaged my two car garage door.

Category garage doors

Stephanie A.

THEY HAVE VERY FRIENDLY PEOPLE WORKING FOR THEM. THEY CAME OUT VERY SOON AFTER WE PURCHASED THE DOOR. IT DID NOT TAKE THEM THAT MUCH TIME TO FINISH THE WORK. THEY DID NOT CHARGE US VERY MUCH EITHER.

Description of Work
THEY REPLACED MY BACK DOOR.

Category doors

PETE B.

THEY ARE VERY PROFESSIONAL. THEY ARE COURTEOUS TO THEIR CUSTOMERS. THEY TOOK ALL FOR OF OUR NEEDS INTO CONSIDERATION. THEY HELPED US PICK WHAT WAS BEST FOR US. THE MEN THAT CAME DID A VERY GOOD JOB. THEY GOT THE JOB DONE VERY QUICKLY.

Description of Work
THEY INSTALLED TWO DOORS IN MY HOUSE.

Category doors

03/22/2006

THEY GOT THE MATERIALS VERY QUICKLY BUT, IT TOOK THEM A WHILE TO START THE JOB. THEY DID VERY GOOD WORK EVEN THOUGH THEY WERE VERY BUSY AT THE TIME. THE WORKERS WERE WONDERFUL.

Description of Work
THEY INSTALLED SIDING ON MY HOUSE.

Category siding

03/22/2006

THEY DO GREAT WORK. I REALLY APPRECIATE EVERYTHING THEY DID FOR ME. THEY HAVE GREAT PEOPLE WORKING FOR THEM. THEY HAVE A VERY GOOD PRICE FOR THE WORK THAT THEY DO.

Description of Work
THEY REMODELED MY KITCHEN AND BATHROOM.

Category home remodeling

03/13/2006

Julie J.

IT WAS A 2 MAN CREW AND THEY WERE EXCELLENT. THEY WERE ON TIME AND GOT TO WORK QUICKLY. THEY KNEW TIME WAS MONEY AND EVEN THOUGH THEY DID A FAST JOB THEY DID AN GREAT JOB AS WELL.

Description of Work
HOME DEPOT INSTALLED NEW WINDOWS IN MY HOME.

Category replacement windows

Home Depot

With Angi since March 2006

4.3

19400 SW 106th Ave

Miami, FL 33157

Home Depot Truck Rental, Key Cutting, Tool Rental Center, Propane Exchange, Penske Truck Rental

American Express, Check, Discover, MasterCard, Visa