H.K. Contractor Consulting, Inc

Quality Home Renovation and Remodeling...

LD's Construction and Repairs LLC

LD's Construction and Repairs offers services such as remodeling bathroom and kitchens, replacing sheetrock, drywall, plastering, painting, flooring and tiling, framing and plumbing etc. Some of our company core values are honesty, accountability, continuous improvement and making a difference. We firmly believe in giving customers their dream repairs. Mr. Linford has been in this industry over 20 years and he owns and operates his business.

NexLevel Contractors Corp.

We specialize in all phases of roofing and siding services, repairs, replacements, installs, and more! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out all the services we offer below and call -or- click to schedule a free estimate today!

International Tiles Store

We are your one stop shop for all your needs from porcelain floors for the flooring installation to kitchen remodels bathrooms models and complete remodel of your house Come visit our store at 1500 W Copans Rd Suite A-1 Pompano Beach, Fl

02/14/2020

Martine S.

On June 20th of 2019 I had hired H.K. Contractor Consulting, Inc. of North Miami Beach to remodel my master bathroom. The existing corner roman style bathtub was to be replaced with a jacuzzi type bathtubtub requiring a new circuit to be run to it as well. Instead of running a new cable through the attic space their electrician elected to run an over head surface conduit running through my garage and going down the wall and then going underground in my front yard and then again on the surface of my exterior bathroom wall in my front yard. Much damage was sustained as a result with a broken sprinkler irrigation pipe and tramled and severly damaged landscape lighting an yard ornaments. They did not repair any damages. The existing three front lighting circuits that had been run through the bathroom had also gone ignored and as a result only a single unswitched circuit had been restored. Two existing wall switches in my front entryway also do not function as a result. I also have an existing pocket door on my toilet room which now does not function properly. The lower drawbolt on my left front door also no longer functions properly as a result of their reckless negligence. These conditions had been reported to Dan, the owner, who had promised to have the contitions addressed but no relief has been given. I now must rely on separate contractors and additional expenses to address these issues. In my opinion H.K. Contractor Consulting, Inc. is a disreputable company.

Description of Work
Bathroom Remodel

Category plumbing,home remodeling

02/14/2020

Martine S.

Description of Work
Bathroom Remodel

Category plumbing,home remodeling