Guarantee Painting

• Trade License Number
  • 14BS00255

7601 SW 162nd Pl

Miami, FL 33193

Guarantee Painting is a full service painting company that is professional reliable and affordable. We bring years of experience in both interior and exterior residential and commercial projects. We are dedicated to high quality, professional work for complete customer satisfaction from start to finish. We hire professionally skilled painters. We stand by our work with service guaranteed. We guarantee on time delivery of our service and provide top quality assurance to make sure our customers are satisfied. We are licensed and insured and look forward in working with you. Call our direct line at (305)333-7304....

interior painting (62)house painting (43)pressure washing (17)stucco (7)concrete driveways (3)drywall (2)

07/08/2020

Not a professional Job for what we paid.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Painting door

CATEGORY house painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/21/2020

Very sorry that you are not happy with the job that was done by our painter. The job was to repaint the front door. This job was done 2 month ago and we just found out by this review you were not happy with the job. The job was paid and the painter was even given a tip therefore we thought you were happy with the outcome. If you would of contacted us we would of gone right away to see what was wro...

09/17/2019

Guaranteed Painting did an excellent job on our home. They were very professional, did an excellent job, very detail oriented, as well as responsive. I highly recommend them. They are by far the best company we have ever contracted for our home.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Exterior painting of entire house, as well as patio and driveway

CATEGORY concrete driveways,pressure washing,stucco,house painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/17/2019

Photo for Guarantee Painting - 7601 SW 162nd Pl, Miami, FL - 38114699

03/11/2019

Had a great experience with Guarntee Painting. Staff was extremely friendly and professional. Work was done inna very timely manner and looks great. Yami was geeat in helping picking colors and the paint crew was great. Job quality is great. Walls and ceilings look great. Small repairs were done as needed and no issues. I was hoping outlet covers and light fixtures woukd be be removed before paint...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Painting interior walls and ceilings

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/03/2019

03/11/2019

Good job overall. The crew was friendly but focused on the job. They addressed any concerns raised during the work and were overall extremely responsive and helpful. Yamilee was a great task manager, keeping everyone (myself included) focused on what needed to happen and when. She was also a great help with color selection. I really appreciated the follow up care.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Whole house was painted. Interior including the garage and garage floor. Exterior including pressure washing driveway and sidewalk.

CATEGORY pressure washing,house painters,interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/11/2019

10/30/2018

Alain and his crew were very professional and very responsive to my requests. The house came out great at a fair price! I would definitely use his service in the future and would highly recommend. He will be painting the interior of my house next.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Exterior Painting

CATEGORY house painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/04/2018

10/19/2018

Very professional and knowledgeable of the job, I would highly recommend them. Very happy with everything.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Exterior house painting

CATEGORY pressure washing,house painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/24/2018

08/04/2018

Words can not describe how awesome Guarantee Painting are. Yamilee , the general manager, was awesome. She was able to get me a very reasonable estimate within two hours of the first phone call. Alain, the lead painter, is very professional. In addition to being a great leader, he offered useful advice. He is awesome!!! The team performance far exceeded my expectations. As a first time homeowner, ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Indoor Painting

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/04/2018

05/13/2018

Very pleased! A written estimate was provided within 48 hours of initial phone call. Job was completed with no problems and I really appreciated the neatness of the painter and his eye for detail. I will definitely hire again!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Painting of two story entryway and hallway

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/08/2018

04/07/2018

When I needed my house repainted recently, I contacted several contractors. Guarantee Painting was one of only two that actually got back to me and showed up for an estimate. From the very beginning, Yamilee was punctual and professional. Her quote was the better of the two (very reasonable price), and she provided expert help in selecting the paint colors. We went with her recommendations and cou...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repainting of exterior house, pool deck, and driveway.

CATEGORY pressure washing,house painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/19/2018

03/06/2018

Everything went fine. They were very professional. They always showed up on time and cleaned up at the end of the day. We found them very easy to work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Painted interior of the house.

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/08/2018

Interior & Exterior Painting, Driveway Pressure Wash & Paint, Pressure Wash, Wooden Fence Staining, Drywall Repair

We do not Paint Cabinets or Bathtubs