Garden Girl of SoFla

24/7 Service Offered24/7 Service Offered
Eco FriendlyEco Friendly

3716 NE 207th Ter

Miami, FL 33180

Maintenance of current landscape. Complete installation formulated design. Demolition of current landscape

Hello! We are a team of Landscape and Garden Design professionals. At the helm of this team, Garden Girl and her partner Alejandro will design you a beautiful environment using their experiences in Architecture, Urban Planning, Landscape Design and Garden Design and installation. We offer maintenance of current landscape including lawn mowing,mulching,edging,topiary,tree trimming, leaf pickup. We offer Demo and Install of formulated design, we work with you from start to finish until you are satisfied with the design we have formulated. What are you waiting for ? Give us a call ! 786-273-8480 305-343-5779 Lets set up a consoltation Right now ! Fluent in English and Spanish ...

lawn & landscaping (18)lawn care (3)interior decorators (1)

06/09/2021

Fantastic experience. My job was small by professional standards, but important to me. Whitnie was a pleasure to deal with, she understood my needs quickly, was able to schedule me fast, showed up when she said she would, stayed in touch, and finished the project beautifully! Will definitely use again.

Description of Work
Landscaping

Work Completed On 06/09/2021

04/13/2021

Excellent. Work done in a professional and timely manner

Description of Work
painting

Category interior designers,landscaping

Work Completed On 04/13/2021

04/11/2021

Passionate, knowledgeable, talented. Rest assured you will admire the end results; if your landscaping needs attention, Garden Girl of SoFla is truly like no other. I've gotten so much compliments. Thank you!!

Description of Work
Landscaping

Work Completed On 04/05/2021

12/28/2020

My experience with garden girl was amazing! From scheduling an appointment to a**** the work and vision, the brainstorm and planning process and the install went wonderfully. Whitnie had great communication when it comes to sending me pic and keeping me in the loop on the plants she was shopping for us to incorporate. Her design was spot on and she included all the bells and whistles I wanted. The...

Description of Work
fairy garden and pool garden

Category landscaping,lawn service

Work Completed On 12/29/2020

12/03/2020

Whitnie is just wonderful. They sourced, bought, delivered and installed three giant palms. She is talented and very hard working. You simply have to hire them.

Description of Work
installation of palms

Work Completed On 12/03/2020

12/01/2020

It was wonderful. Really saw the vision that I wanted. She performs the job exactly like I had a vision. Whittany and Alex were very honest and very responsible. I highly recommend them.

Description of Work
Landscaping

Work Completed On 11/07/2020

11/08/2020

Everything went as planned. My expectations were met and Garden Girl was very professional. I needed a company that would pay attention to details and they did just that.

Description of Work
Cleanup of backyard

Category landscaping,lawn service

Work Completed On 11/09/2020

10/27/2020

They did a really great job and we expect to continue on with more projects for our backyard.

Description of Work
Landscaping

Work Completed On 10/27/2020

10/19/2020

Amazing! Great service and design. Truly cares about doing a wonderful job and has wonderful attitude, great skill at laying plants out and making awesome recommendations. Highly recommend

Description of Work
Landscaping

Work Completed On 10/19/2020

09/21/2020

Awesome! Punctual, knowledgeable, hard-working, and at a great price. Garden Girl turned our barren space into a beautiful place.

Description of Work
demo and install of pearock and stepping stones

Work Completed On 09/21/2020

Landscape and garden design Lawn maintenance which includes mowing, trimming, pruning and more ! Full demolition of current landscape and install One on one design based services Architecture of landscape

Removal of large tree's