Frankey Locksmith

Founded 1970 • With Angi since May 2011

A locksmith and security services supplier in the Miami and Miami Beach metropolitan areas. Preforms service on all lockout, access control, cameras, and mailbox installation....

A Best Locksmith

A Best Locksmith

*Super Service Award Winner* A-Best Locksmith has been a leader in the locksmith business for over 15 years. We offer reliable service, quality workmanship, and competitive prices, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. No job too big or small we do it all. Contact A-Best Locksmith Today!

Offers by A Best Locksmith on Angi

06/15/2019

It was great because of prompt service on Saturday. I used them in the past and they usually pleased me.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He readjusted the lock of two doors.

CATEGORY locksmith

11/21/2017

They where very knowledgeable and perfectionist. Very Good job. Well done! Very happy customers.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Reinstalling mailbox on wall and fixing the mailbox so it can close properly.

CATEGORY locksmith

08/04/2017

. Frankey's is my go to guy for help as he responds quickly, gives me a fair price and is always pleasant to deal with. I would not hesitate to recommend Bill or his crew.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I have used Frankey several times over the years from opening my car door to unlocking my door, installing new locks at my business, re keying our mailboxes and more.

CATEGORY locksmith,mailbox repair,doors

"24 hour" "Emergency lockout" "lock change" "Master key" "Radio Dispatched Fleet" "Key duplication" "Safe installation and servicing" "Deadbolts" "CVU commercial" "vertical mailbox" "horizontal mailbox" "mailbox installation" "Door Closers" "Panic Hardware" "Intercom Systems" "Exit Door Alarms" "Safe Sales and Repair" "Vault Sales and Repair"