Flamingo Painting

Building Department
09/30/2022

13727 SW 152 St Ste 324

Miami, FL 33177

If you are looking for a painting company to deliver high quality work and attention to details you’ve come to the right place.Flamingo Painting has built a solid reputation as Miami’s most trusted Painting Contractor. Our reputation for providing top quality work and excellent customer service is the key to our success. All of our highly-skilled painters are full-time employees who maintain a high level of professionalism unparalleled in the business. Since 2005 we have been beautifying residential and commercial establishments throughout Miami-Dade County by offering a wide array of painting services. There’s nothing like a fresh coat of paint to revive the look of any home or business, either inside or out. When you get ready to improve your existing property, we will put you at ease with an assurance of quality workmanship within your budget and time frame. At Flamingo Painting, all jobs begin with a free color consultation and a FREE Estimate on your project. From start to finish, our goal is your complete satisfaction. Contact us today so we may start working on your next painting project....

house painting (48)interior painting (36)pressure washing (15)drywall (7)roof cleaning (5)plastering (3)water damage restoration (1)wallpaper removal (1)handyman (1)

07/23/2021

Very professional and work was completed quickly. I felt like they respected my opinions and looked for my approval as the worked to be sure I was satisfied, but would also provide a professional opinion if I was unsure about what I wanted the finished product to look like . I would definitely hire them again and recommend them to others.

Description of Work
Painting - Interior, Painting - Exterior

Category drywall,interior painters

Work Completed On 07/22/2021

04/15/2021

I gladly recommend flamingo Painting. They were very courteous and their work was impeccable. They pay attention to detail and go the extra mile !! Will definitely call again!

Description of Work
Interior Painting/ exterior painting

Category house painters,interior painters

Work Completed On 04/15/2021

09/12/2019

The owner showed up on time and when he said he would for the quote and to do the work each day for two weeks. He worked his schedule around ours. He worked with us when we had some additions and changes in the middle of the project. The work was good and the price was fair.

Description of Work
Painting interior of house and trim

Category plastering,interior painters

Work Completed On 09/12/2019

08/08/2019

Great service and work was done well. And if there's one thing that I hate is hunting down contractors that answer the phone half the time, or don't show when they say they will. Or, you tell them everything you need done, are happy with the quote, then they send someone that is totally unaware of what you want and have to explain everything again where you lose confidence. (who can relate?) Not t...

Description of Work
Painted facsias

Work Completed On 07/11/2019

04/18/2019

The job went very smoothly and met or exceeded our expectations. Alex (owner) was responsive, professional and always available. His coworker, Omar, was great too. They both made it a point to make sure everything was perfect and as we wanted. There were no mishaps or misunderstandings or mistakes. Their attention to detail and daily work ethic made dealing with them a pleasure. Their price bid wa...

Description of Work
Prep and totally paint exterior of house

Category pressure washing,house painters

Work Completed On 02/20/2019

04/17/2019

Alex was great. He was prompt with coming over and giving me an estimate. And his estimate was very competitive. He and his helper finished the work in two days - power washed, primed and painted the exterior of our house. Left the worksite clean too! Wonderful job - fast yet much attention to detail. Wonderful job - would hire again.

Description of Work
Exterior house painting

Work Completed On 04/01/2019

04/08/2019

Flamingo did a better than expected job. Beside painting, they pressure washed the house, and filled in all cracks, and old holes for shutters. The contractor Alex was professional, courteous, and has very good communication. He made suggestions, and would point things out during pressure washing, preparing, and painting. He would then fix the issues for free! His workers were also very courteous,...

Description of Work
Interior and Exterior painting

Work Completed On 04/08/2019

Review for Flamingo Painting - 13727 SW 152 St, Miami, FL - 37808274

03/07/2019

Akex and his team were great. Despite the company putting the wrong color in my den prior to my move out of my apartment before inspection and that is something I stressed. All the other walls had the right color and I do not know what happened and I was charged $350 by the apartment company for that area having the wrong color. However, due to the price and everything they did for us in a timely ...

Description of Work
Interior painting and wall repair

Category plastering,interior painters

Work Completed On 02/26/2019

12/13/2018

Alex kept me informed every step of the way from choosing paint colors and replacement of rotted wood

Description of Work
Exterior of house prepped and painted

12/01/2018

It was a great experience from start to finish. We couldn’t be happier and highly recommend.

Description of Work
Needed some TLC on our home. They pressure cleaned the roof and exterior walls. They added the sidewalks to our surprise. They removed some iron bars from windows and patched. Prepped cracks and caulked before priming and painting exterior walls as well as the ceiling of our patio roof.

Category handyman service,pressure washing,house painters,interior painters,roof cleaning

Work Completed On 11/29/2018

--Exterior & Interior painting of residential and commercial properties. --Pressure washing of roofs,driveways,etc. --Fence and deck staining --Wood repair --Plastering and stucco repair

Ask for details.