Falcon Plumbing

Founded 1986 • With Angi since March 2006

Falcon Plumbing quickly became a preeminent part of the Miami community since it opened its doors in 1986. Women owned and operated, with over 31 years of experience, you are guaranteed exceptional service 24 hours a day. Our technicians are licensed and trained, capable to diagnose and repair any issue your home or business may have. We vow to exceed your expectations in a prompt, cost effective manner. Call us now to set up an appointment today!...

Quality Repairs Association

Quality Repairs Association

If one of your home or business appliances suddenly breaks, whether a refrigerator is not cooling or a stove is not heating, don’t stress, call Quality Repairs We specialize in repairing appliances . Our dedicated team is committed to providing excellent repairs, installation services, parts, and warranties. No matter your appliance disaster, you can rest assured that Quality Repairs will handle it with prompt professionalism.

07/11/2020

I called Falcon Plumbing after receiving a very high water bill. They charged me $285 to go into crawl space to check for the leak. Did not find the leak and left with my $285. I feel so taken advantage of.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
High water bill due to leak

CATEGORY appliance repair,plumbing

06/10/2020

Every repair has been done perfectly the first time. Repairs & replacements have lasted for years.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I've been a customer for over 25 years and in all those years the owner, Wendy, has given me great advice on solving all my problems & the plumbers she hires are truly outstanding in their knowledge of how to repair or replace all my complex plumbing issues. I have a house built in 1954 that is on well water with a septic tank so the problems are complicated & difficult to solve, but never once in 25 years have I been disappointed!! That's an amazing track record for any company. The men clean up after themselves, are courteous & very professional. The price is always very reasonable. Wendy has repeatedly researched for parts of my older fixtures to save me money. This company deserves more than 5 stars.

CATEGORY plumbing,water heater repair,wells,home remodeling,drain cleaning

12/31/2019

My text message to Falcon - Wendy - Thank you for your quick response this morning. I want to once again complement Michael for his outstanding professionalism and great work. He knows what he is doing, explains it clearly and does it throughly. He is a credit to Falcon and I will go online to say that to the community. Richard

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replacement of kitchen faucet and water line to dishwasher.

CATEGORY plumbing,small appliance repair

12/26/2019

GREAT SERVICE! Called on 12/26/19 for my stopped up kitchen sink. Person answering phone was SO nice. Justin, the plumber, arrived on time and was really pleasant and completely competent. Justin told me the price ahead of time. I would HIGHLY RECOMMEND their service.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Kitchen sink stopped up

CATEGORY plumbing,drain cleaning

12/17/2019

Very happy with the service. The owner answered the phone and was able to send someone out the next day at a time of our choosing. Michael was very knowledgeable and diagnosed the problem with the main water shut off and repair it; and replace the toilet the cut-off valve. He adjusted the toilet fill valve so it did not need replacing. I will hire them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace toilet cut-off valve, repair main water cut-off valve; check toilet fill valve

CATEGORY plumbing

Repairs, sales and installation of heaters, electric, gas, and tankless. Repairs, sales and installation of all plumbing fixtures. Drain cleaning and stoppages, leaks, leak detection, backflow certification, repair and installation.

Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express, Check