Estrada Roofing

Florida: General
08/31/2022

2441 SW 67th Ave

Miami, FL 33155

Family owned & operated. Additional DBA - Estrada Home Maintenance Inc. Award winning. Additional emails-jesus@estradaroofing.biz, danny@estradaroofing.biz....

roofing (90)woodworking (5)house painting (3)solar companies (1)metal fabrication (1)deck cleaning (1)chimney repair (1)hauling (1)tile installation (1)general contractors (1)

04/08/2019

FRANCES G W.

Workers were on time and left property clean. Roof took a long time because tiles order were on back order. Estrada kept us aware delivery problem and provided technical information regarding roofing materials. Highly recommend

Description of Work
New tile roof

Work Completed On 05/30/2018

04/08/2019

FRANCES G W.

The tiles took six months to arrive due to shortage from so many dam anger in the state. However, the staff was extremely helpful keeping us up to date on the situation. Installers came on time, were polite, professional and left the site clean.21,000 Would highly recommend .

Description of Work
New tile roof

Work Completed On 05/29/2018

02/05/2019

Rainer L.

Jesus came out to give an estimate. I agreed to a price Jesus scheduled the work with me for the next week, one of two days. I checked in by text and phone call- no more response, never contacted me again. Don't commit to a client, take a job opportunity from your competition, if you do not intend to perform the work. or CALL to cancel - it's not that hard and i know you are not 8 years old anymore. And yes, maybe your dog ate your phone....

Description of Work
Fix leak around vent pipe

Work Completed On 01/24/2019

01/27/2019

Daniel B.

Excellent work, very fast turn-around. The old roof had been last done around 1970 and was falling apart and leaking, with massive puddles on saggy sections of the roof. Estrada came out and re-did everything, and when completed the new roof has no pooling issues. As they were working, they replaced dozens of old, rotted wooden supports and a lot of wooden fascia without increasing the agreed-upon price. After the hurricane in 2017, Estrada stopped by just to check out and make sure the roof was still intact. Everything is still holding up well!

Description of Work
New Roof (Flat)

Work Completed On 05/12/2016

11/16/2018

jeffrey G.

I never heard from this company despite two messages sent to them. What else can I say? If they are busy, I get that, at-least send me a courtesy email saying you all are busy.. But, nothing. No email, no message.. nothing.

Description of Work
Repair an area on my roof

Work Completed On 11/16/2018

Hello [Member Information Removed], I apologize that we weren't able to be in contact. Sometimes our emails from Angie's list go into our junk mailbox even though we've tried to change our setting on our server many times. The best way to contact us is by phone. Again, I apoligize that this was your experience with our company. Best of luck, Estrada Roofing

09/21/2018

Elizabeth G.

I would highly recommend Estrada Roofing. When I decided to use this company I put them to work even before cutting the first check. I live within an Association and before being able to start the work they required so much documentation in order to approve it. Anailyn Estrada worked with me from the beginning and got all the documentation I needed. I called or emailed Anailyn several times throughout and she was just as pleasant and polite as she was during the first call to the last. Jesus Estrada is also phenomenal. When he first gave me the estimate he had his son with him and was showing him the ropes. Jesus is reliable and gave me a feeling of trustworthiness and honesty from the beginning. He worked with me and my tight schedule to have my roof re-done understanding my insurance company had stated they would not renew my policy. Jesus also returned my calls timely and the job they did was great. His team of workers were polite and cleaned up the jobsite each day. I have an atrium and some of the removed shingles had fallen into it. During the job I noticed it and fully anticipated going into it later on the pick up the shingles. I did not have to, as the team dropped down into the atrium and cleaned it up before finishing. That was such a pleasant surprise. Even after the job was completed and I advised Jesus that my insurance company was requiring pictures of the new roof, he sent someone to take the pictures for me. Talk about customer service! He once said to me that his customers come first, and I believe that. I would highly recommend Estrada Roofing. I already have told family and friends and they are calling them for their roofing needs. So nice to find a company in Miami which such great professional service.

Description of Work
Complete re-roof

Work Completed On 09/10/2018

Review for Estrada Roofing - 2441 SW 67th Ave, Miami, FL - 37414962

Thank you so much for the kind words! So happy you're happy with our work! Best regards, Estrada Roofing

06/14/2018

Ana H.

Jesus Estrada was punctual, reliable, present. The job they did was exceptional. Most of all he followed through in every small detail that we talked about. Love my roof and constantly receive compliments on the roof. He returned my phone calls in a timely matter and answered every question I had.

Description of Work
Roof replaced with tile and flat roofing

Work Completed On 04/30/2018

02/14/2018

PAUL S.

Jesus arrived within a couple of days to give us a quote. He said he could get started within 6 to 8 weeks. Keep in mind that this is the Keys after a MAJOR hurricane. Everyone was strained to the max, with contractors not even having time to return calls. We had lived with the blue tarp on the roof for a couple of months and it was tattered and leaking. We accepted the quote (the only one we had) and gave Jesus a deposit, impressed by his quick and thorough communication and professionalism. (The great Angie's list reviews didn't hurt either!) We did finally get a quote from another company that was a little less money, but they were quoting 6 months to start. 3 weeks later he was back for the tear off and dry-in. To be able to get rid of the buckets in the house 3 to 5 weeks ahead of schedule was a big surprise and relief, to say the least. A couple of weeks later the metal was delivered and a week later the metal was installed. Jesus and his crew did a great job, ahead of schedule. I can't say enough about his communication. He kept us informed by phone and text through out the process; we were never sitting around wondering when and if they would show up.

Description of Work
Our roof was significantly damaged by hurricane Irma. Estrada roofing was recommended by a business in Summerland key, who had their roof replaced by them. We called and arranged for a quote on a new standing seam metal roof.

Category roofing,woodworking,metal restoration

Work Completed On 02/08/2018

Review for Estrada Roofing - 2441 SW 67th Ave, Miami, FL - 36830680

01/07/2018

ANTHONY B.

This company was honest, efficient, friendly and did an amazing job. Highly recommend.

Description of Work
We had a roof leak during Hurricane Maria and turns out our flat roof had several deficiencies and needed a complete cleaning and reapplication of waterproof and reflective material.

Work Completed On 01/05/2018

01/06/2018

Martha C.

BEST EXPERIENCE EVER! We contacted Estrada Roofing for a roof inspection. It was right after Hurricane Irma and as busy as they were, they still managed to make time for us. Everyone including Jesus and his staff were so friendly and professional. Jesus explained everything in such a way that we, as first time home renters, would understand and we couldn't be more grateful. If what you're looking for is quality, look no further than Estrada Roofing.

Description of Work
Roof inspection

Work Completed On 10/01/2017

New roofs & re-roofs, shingles, tile, flat, metal, fascia boards, wood replacement,roof cleaning, inspection & analysis.

Roof Repairs