Estrada Roofing

Founded 2005 • With Angi since October 2010

Family owned & operated. Additional DBA - Estrada Home Maintenance Inc. Award winning. Additional emails-jesus@estradaroofing.biz, danny@estradaroofing.biz.

Verea S-Barrel TileMonier Flat TileHanson Double Roll

roofing (90)woodworking (5)house painting (3)solar companies (1)metal fabrication (1)deck cleaning (1)chimney repair (1)hauling (1)tile installation (1)general contractors (1)

04/08/2019

FRANCES G W.

Workers were on time and left property clean. Roof took a long time because tiles order were on back order. Estrada kept us aware delivery problem and provided technical information regarding roofing materials. Highly recommend

Description of Work
New tile roof

Work Completed On 05/30/2018

04/08/2019

FRANCES G W.

The tiles took six months to arrive due to shortage from so many dam anger in the state. However, the staff was extremely helpful keeping us up to date on the situation. Installers came on time, were polite, professional and left the site clean.21,000 Would highly recommend .

Description of Work
New tile roof

Work Completed On 05/29/2018

02/05/2019

Rainer L.

Jesus came out to give an estimate. I agreed to a price Jesus scheduled the work with me for the next week, one of two days. I checked in by text and phone call- no more response, never contacted me again. Don't commit to a client, take a job opportunity from your competition, if you do not intend to perform the work. or CALL to cancel - it's not that hard and i know you are not 8 years old anymore. And yes, maybe your dog ate your phone....

Description of Work
Fix leak around vent pipe

Work Completed On 01/24/2019

01/27/2019

Daniel B.

Excellent work, very fast turn-around. The old roof had been last done around 1970 and was falling apart and leaking, with massive puddles on saggy sections of the roof. Estrada came out and re-did everything, and when completed the new roof has no pooling issues. As they were working, they replaced dozens of old, rotted wooden supports and a lot of wooden fascia without increasing the agreed-upon price. After the hurricane in 2017, Estrada stopped by just to check out and make sure the roof was still intact. Everything is still holding up well!

Description of Work
New Roof (Flat)

Work Completed On 05/12/2016

11/16/2018

jeffrey G.

I never heard from this company despite two messages sent to them. What else can I say? If they are busy, I get that, at-least send me a courtesy email saying you all are busy.. But, nothing. No email, no message.. nothing.

Description of Work
Repair an area on my roof

Work Completed On 11/16/2018

Hello [Member Information Removed], I apologize that we weren't able to be in contact. Sometimes our emails from Angie's list go into our junk mailbox even though we've tried to change our setting on our server many times. The best way to contact us is by phone. Again, I apoligize that this was your experience with our company. Best of luck, Estrada Roofing

09/21/2018

Elizabeth G.

I would highly recommend Estrada Roofing. When I decided to use this company I put them to work even before cutting the first check. I live within an Association and before being able to start the work they required so much documentation in order to approve it. Anailyn Estrada worked with me from the beginning and got all the documentation I needed. I called or emailed Anailyn several times throughout and she was just as pleasant and polite as she was during the first call to the last. Jesus Estrada is also phenomenal. When he first gave me the estimate he had his son with him and was showing him the ropes. Jesus is reliable and gave me a feeling of trustworthiness and honesty from the beginning. He worked with me and my tight schedule to have my roof re-done understanding my insurance company had stated they would not renew my policy. Jesus also returned my calls timely and the job they did was great. His team of workers were polite and cleaned up the jobsite each day. I have an atrium and some of the removed shingles had fallen into it. During the job I noticed it and fully anticipated going into it later on the pick up the shingles. I did not have to, as the team dropped down into the atrium and cleaned it up before finishing. That was such a pleasant surprise. Even after the job was completed and I advised Jesus that my insurance company was requiring pictures of the new roof, he sent someone to take the pictures for me. Talk about customer service! He once said to me that his customers come first, and I believe that. I would highly recommend Estrada Roofing. I already have told family and friends and they are calling them for their roofing needs. So nice to find a company in Miami which such great professional service.

Description of Work
Complete re-roof

Work Completed On 09/10/2018

Review for Estrada Roofing - 2441 SW 67th Ave, Miami, FL - 37414962

Thank you so much for the kind words! So happy you're happy with our work! Best regards, Estrada Roofing

06/14/2018

Ana H.

Jesus Estrada was punctual, reliable, present. The job they did was exceptional. Most of all he followed through in every small detail that we talked about. Love my roof and constantly receive compliments on the roof. He returned my phone calls in a timely matter and answered every question I had.

Description of Work
Roof replaced with tile and flat roofing

Work Completed On 04/30/2018

02/14/2018

PAUL S.

Jesus arrived within a couple of days to give us a quote. He said he could get started within 6 to 8 weeks. Keep in mind that this is the Keys after a MAJOR hurricane. Everyone was strained to the max, with contractors not even having time to return calls. We had lived with the blue tarp on the roof for a couple of months and it was tattered and leaking. We accepted the quote (the only one we had) and gave Jesus a deposit, impressed by his quick and thorough communication and professionalism. (The great Angie's list reviews didn't hurt either!) We did finally get a quote from another company that was a little less money, but they were quoting 6 months to start. 3 weeks later he was back for the tear off and dry-in. To be able to get rid of the buckets in the house 3 to 5 weeks ahead of schedule was a big surprise and relief, to say the least. A couple of weeks later the metal was delivered and a week later the metal was installed. Jesus and his crew did a great job, ahead of schedule. I can't say enough about his communication. He kept us informed by phone and text through out the process; we were never sitting around wondering when and if they would show up.

Description of Work
Our roof was significantly damaged by hurricane Irma. Estrada roofing was recommended by a business in Summerland key, who had their roof replaced by them. We called and arranged for a quote on a new standing seam metal roof.

Category roofing, woodworking, metal restoration

Work Completed On 02/08/2018

Review for Estrada Roofing - 2441 SW 67th Ave, Miami, FL - 36830680

01/07/2018

ANTHONY B.

This company was honest, efficient, friendly and did an amazing job. Highly recommend.

Description of Work
We had a roof leak during Hurricane Maria and turns out our flat roof had several deficiencies and needed a complete cleaning and reapplication of waterproof and reflective material.

Work Completed On 01/05/2018

01/06/2018

Alex C.

From start to finish, Jesus and his team at Estrada Roofing were great. Although their profile says business hours are 8-5, they answered my call outside of business hours on a weekend and came out the following day to look at my roof leak and give me a quote to repair. Their cost and timeline to complete was reasonable and their quality is amazing. Glad I found a decent and professional roofer in this city that I can trust and recommend to others.

Description of Work
Roof Leak in home

Work Completed On 12/13/2017

01/06/2018

Martha C.

BEST EXPERIENCE EVER! We contacted Estrada Roofing for a roof inspection. It was right after Hurricane Irma and as busy as they were, they still managed to make time for us. Everyone including Jesus and his staff were so friendly and professional. Jesus explained everything in such a way that we, as first time home renters, would understand and we couldn't be more grateful. If what you're looking for is quality, look no further than Estrada Roofing.

Description of Work
Roof inspection

Work Completed On 10/01/2017

11/13/2017

Maria L.

I wrote the prior F rating for Estrada Roofing. In his rebuttal he claims he never met with and doesnt know who we are. The only thing I can say is that Mr. Jesus Estrada is a downright LIAR. He CAME to our house. Alex, his cousin, showed us roof metal samples and agreed to complete our work by December. We, fortunately, never gave him a deposit! Had he been someone who was attempting to impersonate Mr Jesus Estrada, would he not have asked for a deposit? Dont be fooled.....this guy is a slippery character who is attempting to disavow himself of a bad review because of his lack of professionalism.

Description of Work
Replacement of roof following Hurricane Irma

Good afternoon, As stated in the response to your first review: The contact information that comes up with your Angie's List account is not an address that we have been to nor is the name of the account holder the name of the person that we were in contact with. The correct address that you are referring to is an address in Key Largo not Hialeah and again under another name. Would that have been clarified in the first review we would have been able to properly address the issue that you had with our company. That being said; we respectfully disagree with your opinion of Jesus. Unfortunately we cannot make everyone happy and after our foreman went out to the property to do a measurement for the materials he brought it up to our attention that the roof is simply to pitched for the workers to feel safe. We greatly care for all of our employees as they are part of our roofing family since we've been in business for over 14 years. If they do not feel safe then we will not go against them and make them work in an environment where they do not feel 100% safe. In addition: no contact was ever signed and no deposit was ever asked for. Again, we sincerely apologize for your negative experience with our company and wish you well in finding another company to do the work for you. Best regards, Estrada Roofing

10/31/2017

Arlene T.

Excellent! I text messaged Jesus on a Sunday, he promptly returned my text and arrived the next day to provide an estimate for the job. We had lost some Spanish roof tiles due to Hurricane Irma. Jesus actually repaired our roof that day! I have already highly recommended him to two girlfriends and my husband referred him to two neighbors. Jesus was prompt, friendly and professional.

Description of Work
Spanish ceramic roof tiles were replaced.

Work Completed On 10/31/2017

10/31/2017

Richard D.

Estrada Roofing was a excellent to work with. The job went smoothly and they exceeded very expectation that I had after reading all the reviews. He and his office were swift and efficient whenever I called with questions about the job. Overall, I highly recommend Estrada Roofing and would recommend them to anyone that needs roof work done.

Description of Work
Roofing work after tree landed on roof.

Work Completed On 10/31/2017

10/27/2017

Maria L.

Dont believe the “A” rating!!!! Estrada verbally agreed to do the job after assessing the damage. We were due to sign a contract a few weeks later. He strung us along for approx 2 weeks, cancelling appt after appt. We had to constantly chase the guy by phone (and he lives in our neighborhood). Finally, he said he was sending subcontractors to look at our roof. No mention was EVER made of subcontractors nearly 1.5 months after agreeing to take job. Our time was wasted in a very unprofessional manner. Furthermore, we have since received other estimates & Estrada’s estimate was easily 15% higher. Essentially, Estrada is charging more, getting others to do the work and pocketing the difference.

Description of Work
Hurricane Irma damaged our roof and we wanted to replace entire roof

Hello [Member Name Removed], If you could please send us a copy of the proposal that was given to you as we have not gone to this address that you mentioned nor do we live in that area. We have no record under your name or address. If you could please contact our office as soon as possible to resolve this matter. After the hurricane people claiming to be contractor have been using fake estimates and claiming to be affiliated with companies. Again, please contact our office as soon as possible (305)668-8800. Best regards, Estrada Roofing

09/14/2017

Gina M.

Estrada Roofing did an incredible job. The work was done promptly and professionally. Hurricane Irma hit less than one week after the roof was completely and it did not affect the roof at all. If you are looking for an exceptional roofing company, you should use Estrada Roofing.

Description of Work
Roof replacement

Work Completed On 09/05/2017

08/08/2017

Joshua L.

Amazing. On schedule, fantastic communication, and the best value when compared with other estimates.

Description of Work
Full re-roof

Work Completed On 07/24/2017

07/13/2017

chris S.

It was a real pleasure working with Jesus and team. I am a contractor myself and know the contracting business very well, everything went very well, prompt, courteous, professional!! Prices were slightly higher than some of his competitors but were more inclusive. After dealing with Jesus I am very pleased I chose his company to install my new roof. I did my homework prior to hiring a contractor and it paid off. You will not be disappointed if you choose to engage Estrada roofing.

Description of Work
Old roof replaced with ultra HD shingles

Category roofing, woodworking

Work Completed On 07/13/2017

Review for Estrada Roofing - 2441 SW 67th Ave, Miami, FL - 35557236

04/26/2017

Heriberto R.

Of three companies that provided estimates, this was the only one which provided an HONEST assesment of my roof's condition. From the estimate that was done by owner Jesus Estrada, to the job manager Roberto, to the workers; everyone was very professional and accommodating. Work crew arrived on time every day and left my property free of trash and debris every day before leaving. Very happy with Estrada Roofing, I highly recommend them.

Description of Work
Replaced roof

Work Completed On 03/16/2017

04/11/2017

Daniel A.

I can't say enough great things about them. The team is extremely professional and responsive. The work was done quickly and with no drama.

Description of Work
I used Estrada for my mom's roof. Reroof of pitched and flat roof.

Work Completed On 03/24/2017

04/06/2017

Amaury D.

After a quick assesment of the situation, the works were speedily planned and delivered. The team manager and his team were great, taking good care of the property. Some additional work was requested along the initial works and was priced at a low price during the operation. The results are awesome and for a good price. In addition, Jesus Estrada was able to provide me with various important pieces of advice along the project. Great service for a good price, I will have them work again on the forecoming projects.

Description of Work
On an historical house, several important leaks to adress and a damaged part of roofing to be replaced.

Work Completed On 04/06/2017

10/22/2016

Miguel F.

Outstanding. Great quality. Crew not only professional, also courteous and helpful.

Description of Work
Re -roofing