ENVIROPRO

Founded 1989 • With Angi since September 2008

IICRC

15822 SW 99th Terrace

Miami, FL 33196

We have been in the industry for 25 years fully license and insured. Florida state license MRSR 2032. Servicing the state of Florida....

mold removal (39)water damage restoration (11)air duct cleaning (4)

08/22/2020

Absolutely a waste of my time. No one responded that would consider coming to my houes!!!!! I will NEVER go to Angies list !!!!!

Description of Work
Water damage estimate

Work Completed On 08/22/2020

Not a true comment. We never got a call or an estimate request from this customer

04/26/2020

Mr. Salazar was extremely helpful. He explained the laboratory results of the test performed by the other company, and he provided a lot of insight. He seems very knowledgeable and I would definitely hire his company to help with mold issues.

Description of Work
I had a mold inspection performed by another company, and I needed a second opinion, and help understanding the mold reports.

Work Completed On 04/24/2020

03/18/2020

I had a great experience with these professionals who explained the nature of the job, worked around my schedule, ensured my family’s comfort and safety, and completed the job ahead of schedule. I would recommend EnviroPro to anyone looking for quality mold remediation work.

Description of Work
Mold Remediation

Work Completed On 03/18/2020

03/04/2020

I cannot express the level of service we received from Enviro Pro. We call them today for Mold Testing. They came over under 45 mins and were able to visually inspect and review my home. We had some mold in the walls in our bedroom and living room. Our kids kept getting sick and we did what we could to get rid of the smell. In under one hour they were able to take samples - test the air quality an...

Description of Work
Mold Testing

Work Completed On 03/03/2020

02/06/2020

Not great. Rafael and his son were really nice guys.... but if you have any nice/expensive things in your home, don't let them in!

Description of Work
Remodel of my home

Category remodeling

Work Completed On 12/31/2019

In response to her complain , Enviropro never broke anything in her house. She made up a story about a lamp that was never there even showed her our pictures. We actually when out of our way tel help with getting funds back from her mortgage company as nobody there will help her. She is an older lady and we when above beyond to help her and make sure we brought her home to a pre loss state. Nevert...

07/24/2019

This “THANK YOU FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY HEART ENVIROPRO” is overdue. I apologize to Angie’s List and to my member subscribers who may have needed mold remediation services in the interim--This is who you should have gone with. Michael Casal and his team at EnviroPro came through in exemplary fashion at a time when every other professional around me systematically failed. I found EnviroPro on Angie’s...

Description of Work
Demolition, mold remediation

Work Completed On 04/08/2019

12/14/2018

They were prompt and very courteous I would highly recommend them

Description of Work
Check for mold or moisture

Work Completed On 12/14/2018

10/16/2018

Went well, they were very professional and quick.

Description of Work
Testing for mold

Work Completed On 09/19/2018

08/23/2018

This is an honest and ethical company. They will charge you only what they put on the invoice they email you. I trust this company, A special thanks to the son is wonderful and kind. I am truly grateful for all the help. Because of my health issues it is truly is scary to know that mold has been inside my drywall. If you have a mold this is the company you can trust. Thank you to you and your team...

Description of Work
remove mold from drywall and clean air

Work Completed On 08/17/2018

06/23/2018

Found Enviropro on Angie’s List. They are honest, reliable, and have exceeded my expectations! I will absolutely continue using this company for all home repairs now and in in the future. They are the real-deal. I love this company!

Description of Work
Hurricane Irma repair

Work Completed On 06/23/2018

SPECIALTY CLEANING, HVAC CLEANING, HEPA CLEANING, WATER DAMAGE, MOLD DAMAGE, MOLD REMEDIATION, FIRE & SMOKE DAMAGE RESTORATION, DEHUMIDIFICATION & COMMERCIAL SERVICES.

Ask For Details