Empire Cleaning Services

Founded 1996 • With Angi since March 2011

Empire Cleaning Services' core capabilities are janitorial services, floor care programs, carpet care, building maintenance services and more. We are a nationwide provider. Licensed, bonded and insured....

We have been restoring, repairing, and polishing marble and other stone since 1995. We do the same for Terrazzo flooring as well.

Terrazzo Care Restoration Experts Inc., has been restoring Terrazzo Floors for over 29 years. We specialize in terrazzo restoration, marble floor grinding, marble polishing, and marble sealing, and concrete restoration. Do you have old terrazzo floors? Let us make them look new. Let our experts take your terrazzo floor and transform it into a beautifully restored masterpiece. Give Frank Andreou a call at (954) 818-2703 or at our Miami location at (786) 353-5677 for a free estimate and find out why Terrazzo Care Restoration Experts in the most affordable flooring restoration company in the south Florida region. Check us out “Ask This Old House." DBA Concepts in Cleaning and Complete Floor Care Specialist

RESTORE YOUR MARBLE BACK TO NEW At Esmeralda Store Care Service we are a team of well educated and experienced personnel that specialize in all aspects of stone and tile restoration. Our highly trained qualified experts will restore your stone surfaces to its original beauty. We work hard yo make sure our customers are completely satisfied. We provide the services of Marble repair, Marble polishing, Marble restoration, Marble sealing and complete stone care and maintenance. We do not even send sub-contractors to the jobs. We have more than 12 years of experience in this business. Payment is due in full upon completion, no need to pay a deposit and hope we return. We are fully insured for your protection. Call our office direct at (786) 305-1050

12/03/2012

Very satisfied.

Description of Work
This company is the best and I will definitely not only recommend them highly but will use them again and have already referred them to friends. They were professional, friendly, and the price was very economical compared to all they did. Very happy with the owners, the Nolasco's and they're great company!

Category carpet cleaners,handyman service,house cleaning,window cleaning,floor cleaning

08/29/2011

I was not happy with them. A large portion of the $400 I paid them was for deep cleaning of the carpet, and it did not seem like they did, although I am sure that they did. For that amount of money, I expected a lot more. They did not touch the microwave, and there was just a lot that was not done. I got the distinct impression perhaps that they were amateurs rather than professionals. They were v...

Description of Work
I used Empire Cleaning Services for housecleaning.

Category house cleaning

05/12/2011

We have used many referred cleaning people by our neighbors. We live in an over 55 community and the neighbors really didn't have anyone they really liked to do the job, but there was no one else. So, we tried them and finally gave up. Recently I finally obtained a new job and both my husband and I want our weekends as free as possible. So, I turned to Angie's list. The couple of companies I calle...

Description of Work
This Company is very professional in their estimating, appearance, and even their cleaning items, eg: mops, buckets, vaccums are very clean. We have used many cleaning firms for our 1 bedroom condo and everyone has failed to meet just the normal household cleaning expectations. However, the gentleman that does our bi-weekly cleaning is excellent, hard working, and pays as much attention to detail as he can within the time period he has to do the job. I am very allergic to dust and he works hard to accomodate the dusting and cleaning of the floors. He is also very prompt. I will use this Company forever as long as the standards continue as they are and cost remains reasonable.

Category house cleaning

Empire delivers award winning service to hundreds of customers every day all over the nation. Whether your business is in need of a reliable janitorial service provider, a sophisticated maintenance program, or green cleaning solutions, you can count on the professionals at Empire to meet your expectations. Having a clean environment helps reduce cold and flu viruses. Empire maintains your atmosphere extra clean making you less prone to the spread of germs and helping to relieve the effect of s