Empire Cleaning Services

Founded 1996 • With Angi since March 2011

200 s biscayne blvd #2790

Miami, FL 33131

Empire Cleaning Services' core capabilities are janitorial services, floor care programs, carpet care, building maintenance services and more. We are a nationwide provider. Licensed, bonded and insured.

12/03/2012

Very satisfied.

Description of Work
This company is the best and I will definitely not only recommend them highly but will use them again and have already referred them to friends. They were professional, friendly, and the price was very economical compared to all they did. Very happy with the owners, the Nolasco's and they're great company!

Category carpet cleaners, handyman service, house cleaning, window cleaning, floor cleaning

08/29/2011

Julia I.

I was not happy with them. A large portion of the $400 I paid them was for deep cleaning of the carpet, and it did not seem like they did, although I am sure that they did. For that amount of money, I expected a lot more. They did not touch the microwave, and there was just a lot that was not done. I got the distinct impression perhaps that they were amateurs rather than professionals. They were very responsive. I would not use them again in the future.

Description of Work
I used Empire Cleaning Services for housecleaning.

Category house cleaning

05/12/2011

Deborah M.

We have used many referred cleaning people by our neighbors. We live in an over 55 community and the neighbors really didn't have anyone they really liked to do the job, but there was no one else. So, we tried them and finally gave up. Recently I finally obtained a new job and both my husband and I want our weekends as free as possible. So, I turned to Angie's list. The couple of companies I called were ridiculous in price. I am a professional lady with a career and they were charging more than I make in an hour and each time I would have a different set of people in my home. It was important that we pay what is fair and also have the same trustworthy person come. I want to get to know the person in my home as I plan to have them for years to come. Monica and Emmanuel came out ready to provide an excellent and professiona estimate in writing. We have been using them for 6 cleanings so far and we hope that they continue the good job so that we never have to seek out another Company again.

Description of Work
This Company is very professional in their estimating, appearance, and even their cleaning items, eg: mops, buckets, vaccums are very clean. We have used many cleaning firms for our 1 bedroom condo and everyone has failed to meet just the normal household cleaning expectations. However, the gentleman that does our bi-weekly cleaning is excellent, hard working, and pays as much attention to detail as he can within the time period he has to do the job. I am very allergic to dust and he works hard to accomodate the dusting and cleaning of the floors. He is also very prompt. I will use this Company forever as long as the standards continue as they are and cost remains reasonable.

Category house cleaning

ANTHONY K.

Serving DADE, BROWARD and South WEST PALM BEACH Counties with locations in Miami and Fort Lauderdale. Award winning premier providers of Property Management Services and Investment Property Acquisition. We are seriously committed to enhancing your real estate investment to its utmost potential by creating a unique, new & modern style of management and real estate portfolio acquisition services. We manage condo units, single family residences & multi-units. From tenant placement, to maintenance requests we have you covered with all the necessary services with the highest standards within our industry. Free real estate market seller, buyer and rental reports. No cancellation fees. For more of what we can do for you, visit us on the web at www.anthonykmanagement.com.

Award 2022
    High Shine Marble Restoration

High Shine Marble Restoration focuses on providing the highest quality finishes across a wide range of marble surfaces. With over 10 years in business, the success of the company lies in the customer's satisfaction with the service it renders and the quality of our work is backed up with the guarantee that our customers will be completely satisfied with our services. There is no better feeling for us than finishing our work day knowing that we were able to put a smile on your face. Being able to make a dramatic change in somebody's life makes us happy and we look forward to bringing that same professionalism and customer satisfaction to you. Our services include any type of stones" floors, walls counters tops ,marble restoration refinishing cleaning, polishing, grinding, crystallizing for travertine, terrazzo and concrete floors. These are just a fraction of the services that we offer to our valued customers. Call us today, we look forward to serving you. https://highshinemarblerestoration.com/

Stone Floor USA Corp

28 Years of Experience Polishing Natural Stones. Marble Polishing, Terrazzo Polishing, Concrete Polishing. Tile and Grout Cleaning. we specialize in restoration of Marble, Terrazzo and Concrete Floors. 5% discount first time customer Call for free estimate 954-348-5240

Empire delivers award winning service to hundreds of customers every day all over the nation. Whether your business is in need of a reliable janitorial service provider, a sophisticated maintenance program, or green cleaning solutions, you can count on the professionals at Empire to meet your expectations. Having a clean environment helps reduce cold and flu viruses. Empire maintains your atmosphere extra clean making you less prone to the spread of germs and helping to relieve the effect of s