Eddy's Painting Contractors

Founded 1970 • With Angi since March 2006

9320 SW 34th St

Miami, FL 33165

Established in 1970 we are a licensed and insured family run business. Contact us directly at 305-226-5749. We provide a full range of painting services which include repairing damaged wood, stucco, drywall and plaster prior to painting. Please contact us for a free estimate.

08/20/2021

Nicole P.

Eddy and his team are amazing. My sister recommended them to me. I called on a Sunday and Eddy answered! He came out shortly after to give me an estimate and I hired him on the spot. This whole experience has been great. They finished painting my house today and I am beyond happy with the final job. I highly recommend Eddy Lopez Painting!!

Description of Work
Painting - Exterior

07/11/2021

Brian B.

It went great! My house's paint was not maintained for years, and had many missing patches, cracks in the stucco; it used to look awful. Then Eddy's crew did a pressure wash of everything and put up several coats of paint, making many patches and repairs between each coat. The preparation was very thorough and precise. His crew is polite and friendly. Eddy helped us pick colors that would go well together. He was always quickly responsive and helpful with questions/advice. They also painted our mailbox to match the house and pressure-washed the walkway/driveway along with the rest of the house, even before we decided to paint the driveway, too. Now the house looks great! Would recommend this company to everyone.

Description of Work
Exterior patch and painting

Category pressure washing, house painters

05/21/2021

Monica M.

Excellent! Very professional. Respectful. Came early. Every day cleanup. Company owners on site each day. Couldn’t have asked for more. Beautiful job!

Description of Work
Exterior Painting

Category deck cleaning, pressure washing, woodworking, house painters, doors, roof cleaning

03/01/2021

Patricia V.

They were good, they were not too cheap but they did a very good job.

Description of Work
They did exterior painting.

07/13/2020

Judith S.

I hired Eddy to paint my house based on good reviews I read on Angie’s List. In January of this year I interviewed 3 painting companies. I obtained bids from all 3. I ended up choosing Eddy’s, even though the bid was the highest by a significant amount of money. I based my decision on the many positive reviews I read here, and also on Eddy’s sales pitch that emphasized his company’s expertise, high quality workmanship and attention to detail. When I showed Eddy my house, I told him that over the past several years we’ve had problems with water leaking into the walls of our house, which shows up as flaking interior paint and plaster. Each time that happened, we found cracks on the outside walls that had to be sealed, which we did. When I hired Eddy, I showed him the two areas that were currently leaking and causing inside damage, and I asked him to be sure to patch and seal the cracks outside in those areas. One of those areas was outside our living room and was located too high for us to really see or repair ourselves. Eddy assured me that his crew would do a very careful and thorough job patching and sealing all the cracks before painting. He told me that the larger cracks would be patched twice, because the material would shrink and require a second coat. When Eddy’s crew started working in February, I made sure to point out to the foreman the area outside my living room where the leak was causing damage inside. I was very surprised when the crew started painting before many of the obvious cracks had even been patched the first time, especially in that area. I checked with them again about the cracks and other damaged areas to point them out. He assured me that all of them would be taken care of by the time they were done. I was also surprised that they were painting much of my house by spraying the walls without covering the windows with plastic. The foreman told me they were being very careful and would not get any paint on my windows. I went away for a week during the project and when I came back I was told everything was done. I found a number of details that had been missed, such as spattered paint on my screens, paint on my metal gates (white on the black paint), and wood trim around some windows which was not scraped and painted. I sent Eddy photos and they did come back to fix those. I then had my handyman clean my windows. He immediately discovered that all the windows were covered with a fine mist of paint. It would not wash off. It had to be carefully scraped with a razor blade. It was very tedious and time-consuming work and I was charged by the hour. I contacted Eddy and sent him photos of the paint on the windows after the dirt had been cleaned off. At first he tried to tell me that the paint must have been there from previous painting. I assured him that my windows had been cleaned many times since I last had my house painted in 2007, and there was no paint on them before the work he did. I gave him the choice of cleaning the paint himself or reimbursing me for my handyman to do it, and he chose the latter and sent me a check. I had my interior walls repaired in the two rooms where there had been water damage. I thought that we were done with this project, only to find the paint inside my living room flaking again in the same places as before. My husband climbed onto our tallest ladder and put his phone above his head to take photos of the “problem area.” Sure enough, there are still cracks there that were not repaired or sealed. It even looks like the area was never entirely painted. I called Eddy and told him about the problem. He was very abrupt with me and said to send him the photos. I immediately sent him the photos and he did not respond by text message. My husband called Eddy the next day and I called him the day after that. We both left messages and he has not called us back. This is a warning to anyone considering hiring Eddy to paint their house. He does not stand behind his work. He is a persuasive salesman and convinces people to hire him for high quality workmanship at a high price, but he does not check on his crew as promised and does not stand behind their work. I paid a lot to have my house painted ($10,980) and that was supposed to include repairing cracks and sealing it. The exterior walls should not still be cracked and leaking less than 5 months later.

Description of Work
Exterior painting.

Category house painters

As our company began work on this home in early February several vendors doing work on the property including the housekeeper warned us that working for this person would be very difficult or problematic. Already having entered into a contract we decided to proceed with caution. As work commenced the homeowner was in a constant state of inspection and criticism of the work despite constantly explaining that work is not completed. The photos shown in this review were taken prior to completion. After completing the job and several extensive walkthroughs the customer did paid the balance due. The windows on this house are not constructed from glass, they are made of a plexi-glass called Lexan used in the 1990's and have a permanent haze on them from over 30 years of being beaten down by the sun. For this very reason we declined the homeowners request to paint the window frames because of our concern that the “Lexan” could not be cleaned properly without causing permanent damage. Some time later her handyman supposedly discovered some mystery " fine mist" that was never seen by us or herself in previous walkthroughs or by looking out of her own windows. She then expected us to come and clean the very windows that we told her could be permanently damaged if attempted to be cleaned. We chose to write her a check for a ridiculous amount of $700.00 which was supposedly quoted from her handyman because we felt she was trying to get us to purposely damage the windows to later file an insurance claim on our liability insurance policy. Now over 5 months later she claims that her house that was built in 1936,yes that is 84 years ago sprung a leak and somehow that it is our responsibility despite all the rain we have had since February. This is a frivolous review of someone who is looking to take advantage of hard working people. We stand behind the 50 years of excellent service we have provided to South Florida and the countless positive reviews on this platform.

09/20/2019

Marlena F.

Excellent work! Very easy to communicate and quick to respond to any questions we had. Would use their services again in the future.

Description of Work
Exterior Painting

09/15/2019

Ken M.

Expectations exceeded! Good people and excellent job at a fair price. This project included exterior painting of the house and wooden fence. And pressure cleaning everything including the metal roof. The workmanship was excellent and they used the best quality paint and materials. I was impressed by their attention to the details. It was a pleasure working with Eddy Jr and Eddy Sr as well as all of the men doing the work. I'm very happy that I chose Eddy's for this job. Anyone needing painting work done would do well to give Eddy's a call.

Description of Work
Pressure cleaning and painting of house and fence

06/19/2019

bruna L.

they went above and beyong.. great job!

Description of Work
outside painting and 1 room painting

Category house painters, interior painters

06/19/2019

bruna L.

They were very professional, punctual, listening to every concern and very responsive. Eddy and his team when actually beyond of what it was the initial aggreement and took care of few more things around the house, that were not specified in the contract, without any other extra charge. They made a wonderful job, very clean. We were so happy with the work they did, that we end up painting our windows, doors and other rooms inside the house.

Description of Work
Painting the exterior of the house. Pressure cleaning the driveway.

Category garage doors, replacement windows, pressure washing, window treatments, house painters, interior painters, doors

04/22/2019

Margaret G.

Eddy and his team are true experienced professionals. They came in and tackled the job. The job took a little longer than expected but the high quality was well worth the wait. I cannot say enough good things because I have run into many contractors in Miami and it was a breathe of fresh air to work with honest people that know what they are doing. They pressure washed the roof with chlorine and all of the surfaces to be worked on (they also threw in the driveway and sidewalk). Hand scraped paint off the walls and fencing, patched up all of the cracks, re-plastered to even out the walls as much as possible, sealed the roof, walls, and fence. Then they painted the roof, walls, fencing, and the wrought iron fencing with the right types of paint. They also helped us out by removing some old lamps and capping all of the fence columns. Beautiful job and the house now looks like the gem of the neighborhood.

Description of Work
We needed to paint and repair the exterior of our house (cracks and bad patch jobs) along with the masonry and wrought iron fencing. We also needed the roof painted because we went with a gray color scheme.

Category decks, handyman service, plastering, pressure washing, stucco, house painters, roof cleaning

04/16/2019

Pedro P.

Based on the overwhelming positive reviews listed, I called Eddy's Painting to provide a quote for cleaning/painting the exterior of a house as well as a separate price if cleaning/painting the roof was added. My only regret is that I don't have 10 more houses so I could use this company again, based on the job and service that I received. Shortly after my initial call, I received a follow-up return providing me with a time that Eddy (Senior, in this case) would meet to provide an estimate. He arrived punctually and I was immediately struck by his friendliness, thoroughness, and manner which emanated integrity from the moment we met. He circled the property, noting defects that previous paintings/repairs had failed to correct while educating me in the manner they should be corrected. A full accounting was done, a detailed receipt was provided, and several of the aforementioned defects (either in plasterwork, wooden eaves, window caulking and many more that were meticulously explained) were to be done at no additional cost. They would be done because it was the "right" way to do the job and leave it complete. I added the roof portion as well and more specific explanations were provided on what the process would be, the materials used, their guarantee, etc. The job was started and completed in a timely manner with an experienced crew that can only come from working together for several years (a fact confirmed when I found that most of his staff had been with him for decades). His crew were constantly asking if everything appeared satisfactory and Eddy encouraged me to let them know if there were any issues I wanted addressed. He would be on site every day, review the work performed, ensure any outstanding issues were to be rectified and pointing out even more repairs that should be addressed to remedy and improve the final job. I hesitate to emphasize this too much as it would be a disservice for other readers to take advantage of his professionalism but all extra work and all extra faults that were found and were not on the original proposal (save for a few cases of silicone caulking to fortify all the hips and ridges on the roof) were repaired at no additional cost - as promised. As others have written, this is a business that knows how to do the proper work and has honesty and principles to ensure the customer's final satisfaction. If there are readers with similar jobs that need to be done, it would be a waste of time to try and find anyone else.

Description of Work
Cleaning and painting roof and exterior of house

01/14/2019

Vanessa W.

Eddy Jr was tremendously professional and exceeded my expectations in both workmanship and attention to detail. The work was performed efficiently and the the house was prepped well and remained clean. His employees were courteous and experienced. It felt like you were hiring family as opposed to having an impersonal experience. I would recommend Eddy's Painting if you are looking for quality results and getting what is promised.

Description of Work
Exterior and interior painting, sealing and repairing cracked stucco.

Category drywall, plastering, pressure washing, stucco, house painters, interior painters

01/10/2019

Diana S.

He did a good job I will hire him again.

Description of Work
Paiting & trim work paint.

Category house painters

I think you might have us confused with another company. I don’t recognize your name or have any records of ever doing any work for you or even quoting an estimate either. I respectfully ask that you remove this review and assign it to correct company.

10/23/2018

George R.

Quick, fast and efficient. Good job.

Description of Work
Painted one/one condo unit.

07/20/2018

christophe G.

Eddy was there everyday and was in constant communication with me. The guys were very professional, punctual, meticulous, they took the time to do the job right the first time. They redid our soffit wooden panel all around the house. They repainted the exterior windows to look like new. The house looks fantastic now. I would definitely recommend Eddy's painting contractor for any painting job.

Description of Work
External painting of our Home

Category decks, pressure washing, window treatments, woodworking, house painters

07/09/2018

Maggie B.

Eddy’s painting co. was excellent from beginning to end. It was a big job and they were professional, on time & painters did a magnificent job doing the work. Highly organized & experienced. They fixed & retouched many things that made our house look beautiful. Highly recommend them!

Description of Work
Outside painting

05/21/2018

Bruce J.

Eddy and his crew far exceeded all expectations. Very committed to doing the best possible job.

Description of Work
Bedroom/Dressing Room/Bathroom painted

Category interior painters

04/04/2018

Jonathan F.

Amazing! Price was right, they came out and pressure washed everything then sealed and painted my large stucco house. The crew was very professional and friendly. I have only good things to say.

Description of Work
I needed my house painted, exterior, actually called a lady up in Broward who also did exterior painting and she said Eddy was the best so I called Eddy who happened to be next on my list any ways.

03/12/2018

frank S.

i was very impressed on the quality of work. Service was completed in a very timely and professional manner. I will totally recommend this company to anyone who wants things done the right way.

Description of Work
painting exterior

02/21/2018

Diana B.

Eddy responded quickly and was able to give me an estimate within a few days. He was able to squeeze in my job earlier than anticipated. He was in contact with me throughout the entire process. The painting was excellent. Great quality and the maintained a clean work site when done. Highly recommended.

Description of Work
Interior house painting

Category interior painters

01/27/2018

Mariano R.

Eddy and his team were super professional. They went above and beyond to leave the house looking spectacular. The team was super punctual, friendly, courteous and I honestly felt like they were artisans in their craft - they cared about the details and little spots no one would see, but they take so much pride in their work, they want to leave it perfect. We could not be happier with the results and we feel like the house wasn't just painted, it was cared for in the process.

Description of Work
We needed the whole house painted, stucco repaired, window frames painted, driveway painted

Category plastering, pressure washing, stucco, house painters

01/18/2018

Sue M.

Eddy and his guys are absolutely fantastic. They are a family owned business that takes pride in a job well done. Everyone was professional and friendly always taking the time to explain and answer any and all of your questions. We can’t thank them enough for an amazing job. Eddy’s painting is hands down the best in Miami.

Description of Work
Pressure cleaning roof, house and pavers. Exterior painting of two story home.

01/04/2018

pedro V.

great service would definitely hire this company again

Description of Work
Interior painting

01/03/2018

Maurice M.

Very nice job on our 2850 sq foot house that was badly in need of a paint job. Eddy’s people were very courteous, professional, and dedicated to the job. Several times they took the time to explain what was needed in terms of repairs or updates to the house. They did a lot of work that we didn’t originally think we needed, but no work was done without our knowledge and consent. Once the team arrived to begin work, they were on site every day until the job was complete. We did our research and had options prior to hiring Eddy’s. We are very pleased that we went with them. Eddy himself and Eddy senior made themselves available each day for advice and counsel. Me and my wife would happily recommend Eddy’s to others.

Description of Work
House Painting

Category decks, plastering, house painters

12/05/2017

Sue A.

They did a great job... We are extremely happy w/ their work. I would definitely use them again!! Price was also very competitive. Eddie and his crew were professional and patient.

Description of Work
Pressure clean house & walkways Fix small cracks around the walls of house Level/paint under the carport Paint whole house Paint all shutters

Category contractors, decks, drywall, plastering, pressure washing, house painters, doors, driveway pavers

AquaDry Plus Corp.

**$30 MOLD INSPECTIONS**AquaDry+ began its operations in 2006. We specialize in residential & commercial structural drying, mold remediation and fire restoration services. We are IICRC certified, state licensed and insured to perform all water damage and mold related work. We pride ourselves in our commitment to excellence, integrity and quality of work thus accomplishing a perfect track record of jobs well done. We have acquired large corporate contracts from state universities, multi-unit commercial and residential buildings in the South Florida area. Rest assured, when you have a large loss, AquaDry+ will restore your property promptly and in a professional manner.

Offers Coupon

Total Care Restoration

As a local, family business that focuses on property emergencies, we pride ourselves helping home and business owners restore their damage properties to a pristine condition with the highest level of service, care, and integrity. With Over 40 years of construction background, we provide a simple “in house” 3-step approach that can be applied across any property emergency and project we take on – stop it, remove it, maintain it! Family Owned – We treat you like our family member from the beginning and end of your customer journey, paying attention to every detail of your problem for us to fix. From the way we greet you on the phone to how we handle your property with respect, TCR humbly services your every need until we get the “customer go ahead nod” to initiate your project and then the thumbs up after you are satisfied with the end results. Tireless Customer Service. Personal Account Managers – diversely experienced and professionally trained account managers will be there to assist you through the entire restoration process. We know these times can be difficult and stressful to deal with. Having someone there explaining, assessing and walking you through every step is super clutch in making everything seamless and easy for you. Young-Spirited - staying abreast industry knowledge and having cutting edge technology is our expertise. The saying goes, "Time is Money." We are constantly looking for new ways to improve our processes so we can execute your project fast, efficiently, and clean within your property.

Offers Coupon

Premier Mitigation

At Premier Mitigation we treat our clients like family. We have years of experience dealing with mold, water, and fire losses. Give us a free call to see for yourself on how a free personal inspection with one of our professionals can steer you in the right direction. Direct insurance billing available if applicable.

2022 Super Service Award

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, PayPal

Interior & exterior painting, pressure cleaning, Ext/Int wood repairs, stucco, drywall, plastering.