Eddy's Painting Contractors

Founded 1970 • With Angi since March 2006

Established in 1970 we are a licensed and insured family run business. Contact us directly at 305-226-5749. We provide a full range of painting services which include repairing damaged wood, stucco, drywall and plaster prior to painting. Please contact us for a free estimate....

Total Care Restoration

As a local, family business that focuses on property emergencies, we pride ourselves helping home and business owners restore their damage properties to a pristine condition with the highest level of service, care, and integrity. With Over 40 years of construction background, we provide a simple “in house” 3-step approach that can be applied across any property emergency and project we take on – stop it, remove it, maintain it! Family Owned – We treat you like our family member from the beginning and end of your customer journey, paying attention to every detail of your problem for us to fix. From the way we greet you on the phone to how we handle your property with respect, TCR humbly services your every need until we get the “customer go ahead nod” to initiate your project and then the thumbs up after you are satisfied with the end results. Tireless Customer Service. Personal Account Managers – diversely experienced and professionally trained account managers will be there to assist you through the entire restoration process. We know these times can be difficult and stressful to deal with. Having someone there explaining, assessing and walking you through every step is super clutch in making everything seamless and easy for you. Young-Spirited - staying abreast industry knowledge and having cutting edge technology is our expertise. The saying goes, "Time is Money." We are constantly looking for new ways to improve our processes so we can execute your project fast, efficiently, and clean within your property.

Offers by Total Care Restoration on Angi
Thunder Restoration

We specialize in complete water damage and fire damage restoration services to help put our customer's minds at ease - minimize loss - when it comes to the property damage that natural disasters, accidents or other acts can cause. No matter how extensive the damage or difficult the job

Offers by Thunder Restoration on Angi
Water Floods Restoration LLC

Storm recovery, water-flood damage restoration, mold remediation, roof tarp application, leaks, catastrophe, we handle it all, we make it easy recovery-get you back to life, simply bill it to your insurance company. corona virus disinfection and mitigation services licensed and insured We are License, insurance Bonded and Certified Firm. Our primely goal is to treat your property as if it ours. Water Floods Restoration LLC the “Disaster Recovery Systems” provides a high quality residential and commercial water, flood, fire, mold, odor, bio-hazard damage mitigation and repair as well as natural catastrophes recovery services. We provide water extraction, dry out, mold remediation, as well as reconstruction and Roof tarp services. We can bill the work to your insurance company. We understand the emotional turmoil that water damage, flooding, fungus mildew mold spores or fire and smoke damage can cause, therefore, we treat each customer and their property as if it were our own. We take great pride in our attention to health and safety, using state of the art tools and equipment to fully restore your home or place of business to the highest standards.

Offers by Water Floods Restoration LLC on Angi

08/20/2021

Eddy and his team are amazing. My sister recommended them to me. I called on a Sunday and Eddy answered! He came out shortly after to give me an estimate and I hired him on the spot. This whole experience has been great. They finished painting my house today and I am beyond happy with the final job. I highly recommend Eddy Lopez Painting!!

Description of Work
Painting - Exterior

07/11/2021

It went great! My house's paint was not maintained for years, and had many missing patches, cracks in the stucco; it used to look awful. Then Eddy's crew did a pressure wash of everything and put up several coats of paint, making many patches and repairs between each coat. The preparation was very thorough and precise. His crew is polite and friendly. Eddy helped us pick colors that would go well together. He was always quickly responsive and helpful with questions/advice. They also painted our mailbox to match the house and pressure-washed the walkway/driveway along with the rest of the house, even before we decided to paint the driveway, too. Now the house looks great! Would recommend this company to everyone.

Description of Work
Exterior patch and painting

Category pressure washing,house painters

05/21/2021

Excellent! Very professional. Respectful. Came early. Every day cleanup. Company owners on site each day. Couldn’t have asked for more. Beautiful job!

Description of Work
Exterior Painting

Category deck cleaning,pressure washing,woodworking,house painters,doors,roof cleaning

03/01/2021

They were good, they were not too cheap but they did a very good job.

Description of Work
They did exterior painting.

07/13/2020

I hired Eddy to paint my house based on good reviews I read on Angie’s List. In January of this year I interviewed 3 painting companies. I obtained bids from all 3. I ended up choosing Eddy’s, even though the bid was the highest by a significant amount of money. I based my decision on the many positive reviews I read here, and also on Eddy’s sales pitch that emphasized his company’s expertise, high quality workmanship and attention to detail. When I showed Eddy my house, I told him that over the past several years we’ve had problems with water leaking into the walls of our house, which shows up as flaking interior paint and plaster. Each time that happened, we found cracks on the outside walls that had to be sealed, which we did. When I hired Eddy, I showed him the two areas that were currently leaking and causing inside damage, and I asked him to be sure to patch and seal the cracks outside in those areas. One of those areas was outside our living room and was located too high for us to really see or repair ourselves. Eddy assured me that his crew would do a very careful and thorough job patching and sealing all the cracks before painting. He told me that the larger cracks would be patched twice, because the material would shrink and require a second coat. When Eddy’s crew started working in February, I made sure to point out to the foreman the area outside my living room where the leak was causing damage inside. I was very surprised when the crew started painting before many of the obvious cracks had even been patched the first time, especially in that area. I checked with them again about the cracks and other damaged areas to point them out. He assured me that all of them would be taken care of by the time they were done. I was also surprised that they were painting much of my house by spraying the walls without covering the windows with plastic. The foreman told me they were being very careful and would not get any paint on my windows. I went away for a week during the project and when I came back I was told everything was done. I found a number of details that had been missed, such as spattered paint on my screens, paint on my metal gates (white on the black paint), and wood trim around some windows which was not scraped and painted. I sent Eddy photos and they did come back to fix those. I then had my handyman clean my windows. He immediately discovered that all the windows were covered with a fine mist of paint. It would not wash off. It had to be carefully scraped with a razor blade. It was very tedious and time-consuming work and I was charged by the hour. I contacted Eddy and sent him photos of the paint on the windows after the dirt had been cleaned off. At first he tried to tell me that the paint must have been there from previous painting. I assured him that my windows had been cleaned many times since I last had my house painted in 2007, and there was no paint on them before the work he did. I gave him the choice of cleaning the paint himself or reimbursing me for my handyman to do it, and he chose the latter and sent me a check. I had my interior walls repaired in the two rooms where there had been water damage. I thought that we were done with this project, only to find the paint inside my living room flaking again in the same places as before. My husband climbed onto our tallest ladder and put his phone above his head to take photos of the “problem area.” Sure enough, there are still cracks there that were not repaired or sealed. It even looks like the area was never entirely painted. I called Eddy and told him about the problem. He was very abrupt with me and said to send him the photos. I immediately sent him the photos and he did not respond by text message. My husband called Eddy the next day and I called him the day after that. We both left messages and he has not called us back. This is a warning to anyone considering hiring Eddy to paint their house. He does not stand behind his work. He is a persuasive salesman and convinces people to hire him for high quality workmanship at a high price, but he does not check on his crew as promised and does not stand behind their work. I paid a lot to have my house painted ($10,980) and that was supposed to include repairing cracks and sealing it. The exterior walls should not still be cracked and leaking less than 5 months later.

Description of Work
Exterior painting.

Category house painters

As our company began work on this home in early February several vendors doing work on the property including the housekeeper warned us that working for this person would be very difficult or problematic. Already having entered into a contract we decided to proceed with caution. As work commenced the homeowner was in a constant state of inspection and criticism of the work despite constantly explaining that work is not completed. The photos shown in this review were taken prior to completion. After completing the job and several extensive walkthroughs the customer did paid the balance due. The windows on this house are not constructed from glass, they are made of a plexi-glass called Lexan used in the 1990's and have a permanent haze on them from over 30 years of being beaten down by the sun. For this very reason we declined the homeowners request to paint the window frames because of our concern that the “Lexan” could not be cleaned properly without causing permanent damage. Some time later her handyman supposedly discovered some mystery " fine mist" that was never seen by us or herself in previous walkthroughs or by looking out of her own windows. She then expected us to come and clean the very windows that we told her could be permanently damaged if attempted to be cleaned. We chose to write her a check for a ridiculous amount of $700.00 which was supposedly quoted from her handyman because we felt she was trying to get us to purposely damage the windows to later file an insurance claim on our liability insurance policy. Now over 5 months later she claims that her house that was built in 1936,yes that is 84 years ago sprung a leak and somehow that it is our responsibility despite all the rain we have had since February. This is a frivolous review of someone who is looking to take advantage of hard working people. We stand behind the 50 years of excellent service we have provided to South Florida and the countless positive reviews on this platform.

09/20/2019

Excellent work! Very easy to communicate and quick to respond to any questions we had. Would use their services again in the future.

Description of Work
Exterior Painting

09/15/2019

Expectations exceeded! Good people and excellent job at a fair price. This project included exterior painting of the house and wooden fence. And pressure cleaning everything including the metal roof. The workmanship was excellent and they used the best quality paint and materials. I was impressed by their attention to the details. It was a pleasure working with Eddy Jr and Eddy Sr as well as all of the men doing the work. I'm very happy that I chose Eddy's for this job. Anyone needing painting work done would do well to give Eddy's a call.

Description of Work
Pressure cleaning and painting of house and fence

Category pressure washing,house painters,roof cleaning

06/19/2019

they went above and beyong.. great job!

Description of Work
outside painting and 1 room painting

Category house painters,interior painters

06/19/2019

They were very professional, punctual, listening to every concern and very responsive. Eddy and his team when actually beyond of what it was the initial aggreement and took care of few more things around the house, that were not specified in the contract, without any other extra charge. They made a wonderful job, very clean. We were so happy with the work they did, that we end up painting our windows, doors and other rooms inside the house.

Description of Work
Painting the exterior of the house. Pressure cleaning the driveway.

Category garage doors,replacement windows,pressure washing,window treatments,house painters,interior painters,doors

04/22/2019

Eddy and his team are true experienced professionals. They came in and tackled the job. The job took a little longer than expected but the high quality was well worth the wait. I cannot say enough good things because I have run into many contractors in Miami and it was a breathe of fresh air to work with honest people that know what they are doing. They pressure washed the roof with chlorine and all of the surfaces to be worked on (they also threw in the driveway and sidewalk). Hand scraped paint off the walls and fencing, patched up all of the cracks, re-plastered to even out the walls as much as possible, sealed the roof, walls, and fence. Then they painted the roof, walls, fencing, and the wrought iron fencing with the right types of paint. They also helped us out by removing some old lamps and capping all of the fence columns. Beautiful job and the house now looks like the gem of the neighborhood.

Description of Work
We needed to paint and repair the exterior of our house (cracks and bad patch jobs) along with the masonry and wrought iron fencing. We also needed the roof painted because we went with a gray color scheme.

Category decks,handyman service,plastering,pressure washing,stucco,house painters,roof cleaning

Interior & exterior painting, pressure cleaning, Ext/Int wood repairs, stucco, drywall, plastering.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, PayPal