Eagle Water Corp

With Angi since December 2012

Benjamin Franklin Plumbing

**FOR FASTEST RESPONSE- PLEASE CALL OR TEXT 305-988-7972** When plumbing problems arise in your home, Benjamin Franklin Plumbing® of Miami/Dade is at your rescue. We are a locally owned plumbing company that is ready to fix just about any issue you are dealing with. Backed by a nationally recognized brand, our consummate professionals have the experience and deep understanding of plumbing systems and will get yours fixed as quickly as possible.

Offers by Benjamin Franklin Plumbing on Angi
Miami Emergency Plumbing

Miami Emergency Plumbing is a family owned & operated company with over 25 years of experience handling everything from bathroom plumbing repair to water heater service. Our years of knowledge and experience gives you confidence knowing all your plumbing needs are in the hands of capable professionals. We are the first choice plumbing contractors in Miami, we settle for nothing less than your total satisfaction. If you are looking for a Miami plumbing contractor that is customer oriented and a proven performer, High End Plumbing in Miami, FL is the company you can count on for outstanding efficiency. All our work is backed by a 100% satisfaction guarantee. See for yourself why we are the go-to plumbers in South Florida!

Quality Water Consultants Inc

Quality Water Consultant's, Inc. is a fully insured corporation which was established in 1984. "Our Corporate Goal" has always been to provide our existing and potential customers with Professional Service, Quality Equipment, and the Newest Technology(Green) at the most competitive prices available in our Industry. Our offerings include a Full Line of Water Solutions Equipment, Management Programs and Consulting Services for the Residential, Institutional, Commercial, Hospitality, Contracting and Construction Markets. Equipment; Water Softeners, Full House Water Filters, Point of use Water Filters, Reverse Osmosis Systems, Ultraviolet Systems, Alkaline Filtration Systems, and Customized Water Treatment Systems. Management Program: Initially designed to help our Hospitality and Institutional Customers manage their individual, specialized and mandatory Water Treatment requirements. The program may include limited or full service management in regard to changing out the point of use filters or servicing any other Water Treatment equipment within the operation or Chain.

05/18/2020

Jeff N.

Great! Jose is always very professional, punctual and provides great information about our system which he installed for the previous owners.

Description of Work
Annual service of softener, filtration and sanitation systems.

Category water softeners

12/19/2012

jeffrey G.

I was looking for a good, reputable company to provide me with a quote to install a water softener system in my home. I looked on Angie's List and found a few that service my area. While I was contacting them, my co-worker told me of a company he used to install a system in his home. Eagle Water Corporation. This company came recommended to him through a mutual friend of ours. My co-worker told me that his system is a reverse osmosis filter system with water softener. His home draws water from a well, not from the city. So his water is extremely hard and has alot of extra minerals. Since I just needed a water softener that gets water from the city, I figure this was an easy project. I visited Eagle Waters' website and read through their site. It contained alot of information. I used the form on their contact page and received an email the same day from Jose Paulin, the owner. Jose asked me to call him to speak about my needs and to set up an appointment. After the call, we set up an appointment for later in the week. Jose was prompt to the appointment and asked me questions about my water consumption, amount of people in the home, number of bathrooms, etc. He then took the information and presented several options that would work for me. I settled on a water softener that is slightly larger than what I need. This is what I wanted just in case I ever fill the home's five bedrooms.. be it with more, future children or bring in my elderly parents. On the day of the installation, Jose walked me through the work. He showed me the parts of the water softener and provided information about it. Jose and his employee dug a trench to access my existing water source. He then ran a new pipe to the water softener and another new pipe to the main water entry into the house. He provided me with outside access to regular city water and another for softened water. (Great to wash my vehicles and not get hard water stains!!) He painted all the new, exposed PVC pipes a gray color that matched my homes accent paint. This made the pipes look original! The other pipes were dug about 6 - 8 inches underground along the border of the home. The work took about 4 - 4.5 hours. The finished product looks great behind my fence and is completely out of the way. Oh, and Jose had to re-work the A/C drain pipe. He did this perfectly and now the pipe isn't in the way. During the course of the work, he even replaced an existing pipe that had a small leak. He didn't need to do that as it was not his problem.. but he went beyond the call of duty in providing this fix. He added concrete pads for both the brine and water tank to set on. Overall, a very professional installation.

Description of Work
Install a water softener system outside of my home to provide soft water to the entire home.

Category water softeners