Dream Pools of South Florida Inc

Founded 2003 • With Angi since August 2012

4.2

We specialize in custom swimming pool construction and remodeling. Check our rating by the Better Business Bureau!...

BLUE COAST POOLS

We have been in business for 33 years ,same owner who started him self cleaning pools when it was just him,his customers and his truck, now we have 14 routes in dade , broward and palm beach county,we have over 1200 happy customers and growing

Offers by BLUE COAST POOLS on Angi
Sabra Pools

We provide pool cleaning services, pool equipment repairing, leak detection, pool shell resurfacing, pool decks and tiles repairing. Sabra Pools currently has 6 employees, and has over 350 accounts. It has been running for over 40 years. The company is licensed and insured. We give 1 month of free service to existing customers who referred new customers to Sabra Pools.

Eagle Concrete Corp

With over twenty years of combined concrete construction industry experience in South Florida, I proudly state that our reputation precedes us and I welcome you to experience a smooth transition from conception through completion of your project.

04/21/2018

pool pump making a loud noise

Description of Work
pool pump making a loud noise

11/09/2016

How did it go you ask? It didn't, I called Daniel for three days to get an estimate. We were waiting for his proposal to compare with our other estimates. He finally calls me back and had a lame excuse of going to the hospital because he lost his voice. Then he never showed up on the days he scheduled to meet with us. Completely unprofessional and never heard from him again. He actually did us a f...

Description of Work
Called them to get a pool estimate. They sent sales rep Daniel E. to my home. We told him what we wanted. He was going to do a computer draft of the pool.

06/25/2016

We were very pleased with the contractor. It was our second experience in building a swimming pool, but the first with Dream Pools. Dream Pools was one of four estimates we obtained; pricing was very competitive for the basic design we wanted and construction took just over three months. Inspections also were scheduled and completed in a timely manner.

Description of Work
Constructed swimming pool and deck

06/11/2015

Description of Work
We are now in the permitting phases of my project. So far I have been very happy with the work and feedback from Antonio. He always answers my emails and is quick to address all concerns. I will update this review as we start to build the pool and finally once the project is over. I am keeping my fingers crossed that the entire project goes as smooth as everything has so far.

03/26/2015

Description of Work
It went fine. Job was performed we. We self performed a part too. He gave us options to lessen cost.

Category swimming pools

Swimming pool construction. Remodeling & leak detection.