Doctor Junk

Founded 2009 • With Angi since June 2015

Doctor Junk is an owner operated Junk Removal company servicing Miami Dade and Broward Counties. We strive to give our customers the best possible service at a reasonable price. We remove all types of junk or debris. Residential and or business. Some of the items we handle are as follows, but not limited to: Furniture, appliances, T.V.'S, clothe, house hold items, swing sets, spa's, sheds, construction debris, tree debris, yard waste and just about anything else you can think of. We also handle warehouse clean-outs (with a forklift if needed) , restaurant clean-outs, office cubicles removal and storage unit clean-outs. For larger debris removal jobs we have 50 yard grapple trucks available as well. Big or small! Doctor Junk will haul it all!!...

Pull Up N Dump LLC

We have the experience and dedication to get the job done right! Specializing in hauling services, junk removal, furniture moving, debris removal and all of your dumping or transporting needs. We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Call or click to schedule a free estimate today!

Gulf Stream Dumping

Offers by Gulf Stream Dumping on Angi
The Junk Gang of Miami

We specialize in removal of all unwanted items, dumpster rentals, junk hauling, yard debris removal, trash removal, and more! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out all the services we offer below and call -or- click to schedule a free estimate today!

05/03/2019

It was excellent service and help me to remove most of the cloth. I would definitely recommend this junk removal service to anyone who needs them. I will be using them again in the future.

Description of Work
They removed all kinds of junk. Trees, furniture, appliances, garage clean up, light demolition.

Category garbage collection

12/22/2018

Bob Bravo responded promptly and was very professional. The entire process was seamless. I would highly recommend Doctor Junk to anyone. Their service was excellent.

Description of Work
Removal and disposal of numerous pieces of furniture.

03/13/2018

They are fast and efficient I would recommend them to every member of my family so I feel comfortable recommending them to you. Bob can be absolutely trusted.

Description of Work
Getting rid of our unneeded furniture.

05/05/2017

Not enough words to show my appreciation. I needed 1500 square feet of tile removed from my house and Bob and his team came to our rescue. The job was performed as I expected on the day and time we previously agreed upon. I could not believe how much trash they took out but, at the end of the day he saved my life. I will definitely recommend Doctor Junk to anyone who is looking for a job well done...

Description of Work
Tile Floor removal and haul away from my property

Category flooring contractor,hauling services,dumpster service

03/28/2017

The price is so reasonable and he is overall reasonable. He responded very quickly and timely. Showed up a few minutes before hand.

Description of Work
Junk removal & clean up.

12/01/2016

You would be crazy NOT to hire DR. JUNK!! YES, THEY ARE THAT GOOD!!! Bob (owner of Dr. Junk) is honest, fair, reasonable, trust worthy, thorough and efficient! He does an INCREDIBLE job and is responsible, on time and considerate! He is willing to help in anyway to make things convenient for everyone. Bob takes pride in his business and it shows! I compared quotes with two of his competitors and hands down overall, Dr. Junk blew them all away!!! I hired Dr. Junk for one job and days later hired him again for another job! Bob and his crew is are amazing in every way! They make getting rid of junk and clean up easy; without breaking your budget!! This review is 100% honest and sincere! Thank you to Bob & Dr. Junk crew for doing your job so well, being so fair and honest!! Better than I would have imagined!

Description of Work
Junk removal & clean up

Category junk removal","dumpster rental service

11/29/2016

Great service, came exactly as scheduled and performed task as requested. Very competitive pricing.

Description of Work
trampoline removal

10/31/2016

Fine. They were fast, efficient, and professional. There was no price surprise at the end.

Description of Work
Removal of junk from 2 floors of the office building.

Category junk removal","dumpster rental service

10/12/2016

Doctor Junk was amazing!!! Have never had someone respond within minutes and pickup my sectional sofa the very same day. I highly recommend Doctor Junk for all your junk removal needs!

Description of Work
Sofa removal

10/11/2016

Bob promptly picked up my furniture as he said he would.

Description of Work
Furniture disposal

Category junk removal

Eviction property removal, foreclosures/REO property cleanouts, garage cleanouts, storage unit cleanouts, hoarder cleanouts, warehouse/business cleanouts, home and office furniture removal, restaurant cleanouts, construction/tree debris removal, swing set/spa/shed and appliance removal and disposal. We offer 10 and 15 yard dumpster rentals and for larger jobs we have several 50 yard grapple trucks at your disposal.

Ask for details.