Dimark Garage Doors

Founded 2000 • With Angi since August 2014

11521 sw 191 terrace

Miami, FL 33157

Dimark Garage Doors professional highly experience quick and provides you a 24/7 service. Dimark Garage Door is a family business in Miami fl, we specialize in the installation, repair, and maintenance of residential and commercial garage doors, and we offer you our experience of 14 years to provide professional service and absolute security for your home and family. Our job is to ensure optimum performance and safety for your garage door no matter what brand or model. Our service is responsible for all the technical aspects related to its facilities: preventive maintenance, adjustment, repair, modernization and replacement of the elements necessary for proper functioning, Dimark offers Quality Service and support on all our products, we are available to receive emergency call 24/7....

10/03/2020

david B.

This company is Top Shelf! The crews are fantastic, well organized, and detail oriented. They Installed an Insulated double Garage Door today at my home and I couldn't be more Happy. If you are looking for a get it done right and right the first time, This is the group.

Description of Work
New Insulated Double Garage Door

10/22/2018

BARBARA O.

Two gentlemen from Dimark Garage doors showed up on time to replace the garage door opener. It was good to see that they worked as a team and knew what they were doing. I would definitely highly recommend this company to anyone needing this service.

Description of Work
garage door opener installed

05/01/2017

Debra C.

It went very well. Marlon and his father are extremely professional and did a great job. The new garage door is beautiful and is such a major improvement over my previous door. Their price was more than fair and I would highly recommend their services.

Description of Work
Installation of new garage door and removal of old garage door.

11/02/2016

LYNN V.

Excellent service . Garage door got stuck in open position one afternoon. We called Dimark and they came out within the hour. The problem was fixed and the technician, also, balanced and lubricated the door. It works beautifully now. It was a pleasure to work with them

Description of Work
Garage door would not close

09/17/2016

Ethan S.

Marlon and his father came within three hours of calling. They should up on time. They were professional. I would definitely recommend them. We had a problem with our track and tension. With Angie's List discount it came out to $118. Paid via credit card and we were back in business.

Description of Work
Garage door track and tension repair

08/07/2016

Rebecca G.

On time, same price as quoted, would hire again

Description of Work
Garage door tune-up and replace rollers

08/06/2016

Victor R.

Marlon was the gentleman that came out to my home. Extremely professional, left everthing supper clean and was on time . As a matter of fact, he was early. I will definitely use him again as well as recommended him to all my friends and family. As a side note, he also accommodated me on the same day. I wish I could rate him A++ Truly amazing person 😊

Description of Work
Change both springs to the garage door

02/20/2016

Mauricio B.

Dimark came to house to replce y old opener They were truly amazing, They give great service and advice. The price was very good, the service took less time than i expected. It was very convenient that i could use my credit card since we are never ready for this kind of expenses. great father and son team. Thank you Dimark .

Description of Work
Garage door opener replace

02/17/2016

Tiara T.

By Sunday the sprins garage door get damage. I contact Dimark and inmediatly I receive their service same day of the call, it was a emergency and when to my house and tell me the stimate. Really reasonable price, (considered was Sunday valentines day).. Neet job done and was finish in a time maner. Really professional service. And really offers the highest quality service. I will recommended this company

Description of Work
By Sunday my door star having problems with the springs

11/04/2015

Blake D.

About a month ago my garage door operator broke. I called these guys to arrange service. I spoke with Henry on the phone who was extremely friendly. They rushed to make it to my home that same day to evaluate the problem. Marlon and Henry (father/son team) arrived and both were kind and professional. Upon inspection Henry gave me an honest assessment and together we determined that it made sense to replace the motor. This was on a Friday. They came on Monday to do the install. They worked quickly and showed me how to use all of the new equipment. Everything worked perfectly. A month later I encountered a new issue with my garage door going down and then popping back up. Marlon and Henry came right out to look at it. Although the problem turned out to be unrelated to the new motor they had installed for me they fixed it for me for free! These men take pride in their work. They are reliable, professional and they go above and beyond for their customers. I will happily refer them to everyone I know!

Description of Work
Installed new garage door operator.

Coast To Coast Garage Door

We are a family-owned business with over 20 years of combined experience in the garage door repair, maintenance and installation industry we're dedicated to serving the safety and security of South Florida. At coast to coast garage door we handle Sales, Service and Installation of : Overhead Doors, Sectional Doors, Dock Levelers, Truck Restraints, Dock Seals & Shelters, Dock Doors & Specialty Doors.

Juliao Garage Doors Inc

Experience peace of mind knowing that we provide a warranty on all our work and that we are fully licensed and insured. Save money with our reasonably priced, quality service! Three employees. No subs. No travel charges. Extra charge for after hours service. Ask about Angie's list discount. Additional phone - (888) 629-2015, (786) 271-6480, (561) 479-4788. Family owned. garage doors, Commercial rolling doors and residential; install garage door, Hurricane garage doors, replace broken springs, repair garage door, Garage door opener repair, replace garage door openers, repair broken cable, rolling steel door service, rolling steel door replacement, Gate operators, gate replacement, and dock levelers

Offers by Juliao Garage Doors Inc on Angi
    Allied Doors South Florida

Allied Doors has been family owned and operated since 1966! We specialize in garage door and garage door opener installation and repair. At Allied Doors we pride ourselves on our customer service!!

Garage Doors & Operators Installation & Repair, Broken Springs, Snapped Cables, Commercial rolling doors, Hurricane garage doors,