Dade Home Inspections Inc

Founded 2002 • With Angi since March 2008

11767 S Dixie Hwy Ste 114

Miami, FL 33156

We specialize in inspections for the insurance industry. Let our trained professionals help you lower your insurance . We offer Satisfaction Guaranteed. No Discount No Charge. We are licensed Architects, General Contractors, Electrical Contractors and Professional Engineers, All we do is help you save money on your homeowners insurance. We do all types of inspections and repairs. Kitchens Bathrooms. Roofing plumbing repairs and inspections. All our work is guaranteed. No job too big of or small ....

03/24/2016

Luis A.

Description of Work
On time, professional and professional. He only missed one thing in the report that was required.

03/20/2016

Luis A.

Professional, on time.

Description of Work
Home inspection done satisfactory.

03/04/2016

Kristen L.

Awesome. Prompt, knowledgeable, great report with lots of pictures.

Description of Work
thorough inspection plus 4 point for buying new house 3/1.5.

03/13/2015

John W.

Great. Inspector was punctual and thorough. Very professional.

Description of Work
Home inspection

02/26/2015

Damian C.

Inspector showed knowledge and professionalism. I am happy with the service, and definitely recommend it.

Description of Work
Inspection on property of about 3600sqft

12/30/2014

Bryan M.

Miguel was very professional and arrived on time. His report was very detailed and he explained any question I had about any issues with the property. I decided not to purchase the property based on different problems he noticed and am grateful for the work he performed.

Description of Work
Home inspection for a real estate purchase

11/11/2014

Brian R.

I called and spoke with John Walters. He was extremely helpful and willing to answer all of my questions. He and his staff at Dade Home Inspections are knowledgeable and always looking to go the extra mile. They used a special infrared camera to look inside my walls for possible mold to ensure that the home was safe and inhabitable. You simply cannot put a price tag on your family's health but I did not need to because DHI was extremely affordable for all of the work they had done. I would highly recommend working with this company for all of your inspection needs.

Description of Work
I have used this company numerous times in the past and would highly recommend them in the future. They have done everything from a 4 point inspection to a mold inspection to a wind mitigation inspection ... they have also done surveys and handled permit violations for me. They are always prompt, efficient and extremely reasonable.

Category home inspection, mold removal

09/30/2014

Michael F.

They were fine. I have no complaints. I can tell you that if you're fairly knowledgeable on your own, they do a fine job, very professional, but didn't go out of their way to really explain what's going on. They did what we asked them to do.

Description of Work
It was just a home inspection to have some shutters put in our home.

09/04/2014

Stephanie L.

David tested for mold in my prospective condo. There was a water moisture issue in the bathroom of the unit I wanted to buy. As a precautionary method (because I have allergies), I tested the space for mold. He came in on time, was professional and easy to deal with and talk to. My report came back at the time promised and his recommendations were clearly outlined. He found no mold and I continued with the purchase of my condo. I would definitely recommend him to anyone who is looking for an honest mold company.

Description of Work
David tested for mold in my prospective apartment.

Category home inspection, mold removal

06/16/2014

Jennifer B.

This company gave a complete report on the townhouse that I was planning on purchasing. Because of the report, I ended up not purchasing the home. They were very professional and took their time going through every inch of the house and explaining what they were doing, pointing out damage and explaining everything during the process.

Description of Work
Home Inspection for townhouse purchase

04/10/2013

Miguel G.

Excellent- They were on time- very polite and had patience with our requests. Cleaned up after themselves and finished the job on time ! Great experience-

Description of Work
Very courteous and professional staff. Will recommend them to family and friends- Finally someone who is reliable in South Florida.

Category drywall, garage doors, heating & air conditioning/hvac, home inspection, house painters, interior painters

03/04/2013

Thomas T.

The company seem to be more interested in pleasing Citizens than me!

Description of Work
Uniform Wind Mitigation Inspection

Category home inspection

When we are called out to do an inspection for citizens insurance we are required to meet their guidelines. This is a very comprehensive inspection that we perform for only 150 dollars. We have to take a picture of every item on the report, We are required to mark the trusses in the attic . Doing this type of an inspection saves a client up to 80% on their insurance. We thank you for using our service and if you are not happy we will refund your money.

10/29/2012

Jacquelyn C.

Very pleased with the services provided.

Description of Work
Exterior & interior paint, pressure clean and repaired stucco, replace rotted wood borders on windows, drained pool and acid wash, refilled pool and provided chemicals, removed old roof and installed new, repaired wooden fence and spray painted, installed smoke detectors.

Category fencing, pool cleaners, roofing, water damage restoration, replacement windows, pressure washing, woodworking, stucco, house painters, interior painters

09/26/2012

Jacquelyn C.

They're dependable. Anytime I give them a job they always go beyond the call of duty. John is just awesome.

Description of Work
They inspection and repair multiple foreclosures for me.

Category electrician, home inspection, plumbing, remodeling, roofing, replacement windows, home remodeling

08/26/2012

Gabriel B.

I can't begin to say enough about the service I received. I have had inspections done before but the Inspector that came from Dade Home Inspections really went above and beyond in explaining to me what they were doing and pointing out what was right and wrong with the house. Great communication, gave me the inspection report later the same day, answered follow-up questions I had and ended up saving me from buying a bad house. These guys were so professional from my first phone call to the owner John Walters to the inspector who actually came out and did the inspection. I would highly recommend them compared to the other guys I have used.

Description of Work
Inspection of a single family home. Checked out the roof, structure, termite inspection...

10/24/2011

Dave R.

Great from start to finish

Description of Work
I called Dade Home inspection because I was buying a home. They cam out the next day. There were 3 inspectors checking out my home. They check it for everything. it turns out the first home had Chinese Drywall. Had I bought this home without checking it would have cost me a fortune. I got out of the first deal and made another offer on a different home. This one had had zoning violations. dade Home Inspections Helped me close out the violations,they inspected the home and saved me a lot og head aches. thank you.

Category home inspection, architect

911 Restoration Inc.

911 Restoration of Inc. is a full-scale water damage cleanup restoration company offering you peace of mind after a disaster. We provide water damage restoration, sanitization, mold removal, fire & smoke damage, reconstruction and everything in between with 24/7 availability. Take precautionary actions during the coronavirus. Our techs are trained to sanitize and clean your property with disinfection solutions and follow CDC and EPA protocols. Disasters can happen anytime due to pipe bursts, flood damage, roof leaks, storm damage or other water damage-related emergencies. Fortunately, our IICRC-certified techs will rapidly respond within 45 minutes to handle any water related emergency and help minimize damage.

Indoor Environmental Services

Full- Service Residential and Commercial recovery for mold, water, and fire remediation. At IES, we have cleaning, mitigation, remediation and restoration certified and licensed professionals ready fo respond at a moment’s notice. We deal with all types and sizes of water, sewage or mud damage. We guaranty proper assessment using the most up to date equipment to effectively dry out your home or business. Our goal is to prevent secondary damages while keeping the integrity of your residence or business and safely, swiftly get your life back to normal.

Certified Mold Free Corp

*All work supervised by Gary Rosen PhD Biochemistry/Molecular Biology (UCLA). *We do not use any hazardous chemicals that leave a chemical residue. We are a green, chemical free company. *State licensed building contractor with a specialty in mold and water damage. Florida state licensed mold contractor. Building contractor's insurance PLUS mold/environmental professional liability insurance. *Mold Assessment for Mold Sensitive People (combination of testing and inspection to find what air testing alone cannot find). * Non-emergency sewage and bio-cleanup. *Most mold/water damage jobs involving a few areas can be completed in 1-2 days including remediation and drywall build back. **Free Estimates for Homeowners Only.

Florida
    State Of Florida
    12/12/2017
    Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, PayPal, Financing Available

Home Inspections, Mold & Termite Inspections, Wind Mitigation Inspections, 4-Point Insurance Inspections, Shutter Mitigation, Certificate of use, Plumbing Sewer Line Inspections, 40 Year Certifications, Infrared Inspections bathrooms kitchens roofing painting pressure cleaning. Demolition architectural designs and plans addition's rehab, restoration and renovation

Landscaping