City Roofing & Construction Inc

Florida: General
08/31/2022

22700 SW 172nd Ct

Miami, FL 33170

We will sanitize the workspace and all areas touched
We offer estimates and quotes using video calling
We accept remote payment

For over a decade, City Roofing has been providing roofing solutions to both residential and commercial consumers throughout the South Florida area. We are a family-owned and operated Top Rated Roofing Company serving Miami, and the surrounding areas. Our highly knowledgeable and qualified staff are committed to Excellence.We pride ourselves in providing an environment where we listen to your needs and provide honest solutions for both your long and short term goals. We carry a wide range of services from roof repairs, maintenance, restoration and full replacements. With over 500 Star reviews and over a decade in business, South Florida homeowners have peace of mind!...

roofing (462)tile installation (24)skylight installation (18)gutter repair (7)siding companies (5)house painting (4)chimney repair (4)home inspection (4)deck cleaning (3)chimney cap repair (2)roof cleaning (32)air duct cleaning (9)

07/22/2021

Excellent Job very profesional the Technical team are very profesiona, and Anaiz Rocha was very profesionnal .

Description of Work
Roof water leek

Category ceramic tile

Work Completed On 07/21/2021

06/11/2021

Everyone from City Roofing was amazing. Very professional and responsible. They helped me with a small roof repair and I am happy with their service. I highly recommend them.

Description of Work
Roof Repair

Work Completed On 06/08/2021

Review for City Roofing & Construction  Inc - 22700 SW 172nd Ct, Miami, FL - 39366229

04/29/2021

Very punctual and friendly . Very pleased with the services and outcome .

Description of Work
Leaking roof repair

Work Completed On 04/21/2021

04/01/2021

This is the 4th or 5th time we’ve used City Roofing. They do an amazing job and only do what is needed - they don’t try and get you to purchase work that isn’t necessary at the time. Would use them again for sure!!! Great company

Description of Work
Roof leak and broken tiles

Work Completed On 03/30/2021

03/25/2021

City Roofing did a GREAT job. They were on time, very clear in their explanations, and they did great work. They took pictures as they went and I have all of those available to me now. They fixed our issue efficiently and quickly. I could not be happier, and I will absolutely use City Roofing again in the future.

Description of Work
Small roof leak, at one of the valleys

Category ceramic tile,roofing

Work Completed On 03/25/2021

03/19/2021

It was amazing. The company was absolutely amazing, very accommodating. Will definitely use them again

Description of Work
I had a leak in my roof

Category ceramic tile,roofing

Work Completed On 03/19/2021

03/19/2021

Everything went extremely well. I called multiple roofing companies asking for the same service, some did not respond or return my call, others were either too busy and had no availabilities until 2 to 3 wks later and did not commit to any appointment. City Roofing was the only company which answered my call right away and had a maintenance package. Anaiz (repair manager) contacted me in 24 hrs wi...

Description of Work
I initially wanted the roofs of the main house and separate garage inspected and cleaned. City Roofing has a roof maintenance package which includes inspection, cleaning of debris and replacement up to 10 broken tiles for $500.00. Also, if any leak was found and if I chose to repair the leak, the inspection cost would be discounted 50%. There was a leak on the garage roof and I chose to repair it. The quote was for $2800.00. The technician who came to do the repair suggested to the office that it would be better to repair the leak by silicone coating which has a 5 yr warranty instead of just 1 yr for a regular repair. I opted for silicone coating for both roofs which of course increased the cost significantly however considering the peace of mind for 5 yrs, it was worth it.

Work Completed On 03/06/2021

03/16/2021

Elmer and his associate arrived on time and completed the job professionally. Ember told me a week earlier when he came to assess the damage , that the tiles I have are no longer available in that color. They had to replace a couple tiles and they took the tiime to paint them to look as close as possible to my tiles. Well done. This is the 4th time that I have hired this company (different houses)...

Description of Work
Repaired broken roof tiles and a section on the ridge of the roof that had separated.

Work Completed On 03/12/2021

03/12/2021

Quick in providing an estimate. Started right away. Very professional Early to work. Stayed with it until done (2days) So far, so good . YES, I Would recommend or call, City Roofing again

Description of Work
Repair roof

Work Completed On 03/12/2021

03/10/2021

They were very professional. They did a good job! They were timely, had good follow up and were good at cleaning up afterward.

Description of Work
They replaced a few tiles on the roof. They took pictures and showed me what needed to be done, then took care of it.

Work Completed On 03/03/2021

We are South Florida's #1 Repair Specialist. If you can repair it why replace it? However, if your roof has reached its final life we will be more than happy to provide you with a customized roofing assessment. From maintenance to full replacement of tile, shingle, metal and flat roofs we can determine the best roofing solutions for your specific need. Read our Reviews and trust the pros at City Roofing for residential and commercial needs.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, PayPal, Financing