We will sanitize the workspace and all areas touched
We offer estimates and quotes using video calling
We accept remote payment

City Roofing & Construction Inc

Founded 2006 • With Angi since July 2007

22700 SW 172nd Ct

Miami, FL 33170

**PLEASE ASK US ABOUT OUR JANUARY 2022 ROOF REPAIR SPECIAL!**For over a decade, City Roofing has been providing roofing solutions to both residential and commercial consumers throughout the South Florida area. We are a family-owned and operated Top Rated Roofing Company serving Miami, and the surrounding areas. Our highly knowledgeable and qualified staff are committed to Excellence. We pride ourselves in providing an environment where we listen to your needs and provide honest solutions for both your long and short-term goals. We carry a wide range of services from roof repairs, maintenance, restoration, and full replacements. With over 1,000 5-Star reviews across several review services and over 15 years in business, South Florida homeowners have peace of mind! Ask us about our Free Roof Repair Giveaway!...

04/14/2022

Sonya B.

City Roofing did a repair on our barrel tile roof. They were was very professional, communication was great!!, on time and provide a fair price for services. I would recommend and use again in the future.

Description of Work
Roof Repair

02/18/2022

Mauricio R.

The team showed up on time. The communication was excellent, from initial quote to after the repairs. Wow definitely use again.

Description of Work
Tile roof repair.

Category ceramic tile, roofing

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review [Member Name Removed]. We always strive to exceed expectations and we are thrilled that you're happy with the service we provided.

02/14/2022

Ricardo R.

Went very well and I’m very satisfied with the work done at my house

Description of Work
Great Services !! I was not expecting this type of service in Miami !!

Category ceramic tile, roofing

THanks [Member Name Removed]! We appreciate it!

01/26/2022

Rodolfo M.

Customer service was excellent; their front office is professional and responsive. Their employees (both the one who provided the estimate and those who did the work) were punctual which I appreciated given my busy schedule. Overall, I felt like I got quality work done at a fair price with a quick turn around. Will recommend to others.

Description of Work
Repair to cracked tiles and concrete.

Category ceramic tile, roofing

Thanks so much [Member Name Removed]. It was a pleasure doing business with you and we are happy that you are satisfied with the job we did.

01/19/2022

Stephen S.

I have a law degree from the University of Miami Law Center and know, from running my own property development business since 1978, and my experience dealing with City Roofing, that it is an extremely well run and professional business. I received bids from five different roofing companies and I met with the estimator-representatives each one sent to my home. City roofing's estimator, Inmer, was courteous and thorough in his evaluation. He showed me a video he took of conditions on my roof. His associate Anaiz followed up diligently from her office by phone and e-mail to discuss any questions I had and other bids I received from other companies. She has a solid knowledge of roofing issues. She explained in detail the issues of my roof problem and their suggested remedies. Inmer, whom I first saw when he came to give the estimate, also came to may house when work began to supervise the workers. It was so reassuring to see him again, since he well understood my roof problems, and to see how well he supervised his colleagues. They came to work at my home punctually each morning for three days. While at my home, they did not waste time or fool around. They focused on getting the job completed. They worked quietly and seriously. My office is in my home. While they were working, I hardy knew they were there because they were so professional and well supervised. When they were finished, they cleaned up very well and Inmer showed me a video of the work they did. Since I cannot climb onto the roof, I appreciated seeing his video which showed the condition of the roof after they completed the repair. Anaiz then e-mailed to me photos of the completed repairs. Before and during the job, Anaiz and Inmer gave me as much personal attention as I needed to explain to me the work they were doing. I wish every business in Miami was as professional and dependable as City Roofing.

Description of Work
Repair of roof.

Wow! We are delighted and humbled by your kind words. It means a lot to us, [Member Name Removed]. Thank you so much for taking the time to write this review and for entrusting your roofing needs to us. When we started City Roofing over 15 years ago, we wanted to make a difference. Receiving affirmation such as this inspires us as it indicates that we are doing just that. We always strive to deliver a 5-Star experience on all jobs we complete, big and small, and go to great lengths to make it so. Thanks once again!

01/10/2022

Rammel R.

Really good...more expensive than the other offers, but really well done.

Description of Work
Roof repair

Category ceramic tile

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave us this review, [Member Name Removed]. We always emphasize the high value of our top-notch service and NEVER compromise on quality, nor do we cut corners. Our clients, like you, appreciate and value quality immensely. We have specialized, highly-trained, and experienced teams of personnel, both in the office and in the field, as well as the most modern systems, to always deliver 5-Star service. We appreciate your business!

12/07/2021

Latosha S.

Excellent Job was completed ahead of schedule and everything went as planned.

Description of Work
Valley replacement

10/05/2021

Ben C.

We had an excellent experience with City Roofing. The communication was great from start to finish. They had a tech out within one day to diagnose the problem, and got work started the following week. The team arrived exactly on time and were very courteous and professional. There was a small delay in getting the project finished due to tile being out of stock, but they kept me updated daily and finished the work fast once the correct tile was available. Highly recommended!

Description of Work
Roof leak repair

09/27/2021

Simone C.

Great communication, showed up early and worked quickly and diligently to complete the job.

Description of Work
Roof repair

09/20/2021

Pablo H.

Great professional and puntual team

Description of Work
Roof repair

08/25/2021

John G.

Overall the church staff is immensely satisfied with the service provided by City roofing. The only setbacks were that the initial quote done 10 months earlier was done without the representative from City Roofing entering inside the building of the property to identify possible leaks. The quote was done on the observations taken from outside the building. Once the work started the leak that appeared required the price of the whole job to increase. When asked if a new quote was necessary prior to beginning the project we were told it was not required. Juan the technician was very professional, punctual, and polite. On the last day that the job was completed a worker was sent out to finishing painting tiles so that they would resemble the color of the exiting tile but he said he ran out of paint and until this day no one has ever returned. Juan was kind enough to offer sealing an old extractor above our bathroom roof to make sure water was not leaking through that useless extractor but I think forgot about his offer to do this because it doesn't appear to be sealed. Overall, Juan and his workers were awesome and knowledgeable I would definitely recommend City Roofing.

Description of Work
Complete replacement of flat roof, tile replacement, and leaks.

07/22/2021

Cairo D.

Excellent Job very profesional the Technical team are very profesiona, and Anaiz Rocha was very profesionnal .

Description of Work
Roof water leek

06/11/2021

Yazmin R.

Everyone from City Roofing was amazing. Very professional and responsible. They helped me with a small roof repair and I am happy with their service. I highly recommend them.

Description of Work
Roof Repair

04/29/2021

Nathan N.

Very punctual and friendly . Very pleased with the services and outcome .

Description of Work
Leaking roof repair

04/01/2021

Rosie P.

This is the 4th or 5th time we’ve used City Roofing. They do an amazing job and only do what is needed - they don’t try and get you to purchase work that isn’t necessary at the time. Would use them again for sure!!! Great company

Description of Work
Roof leak and broken tiles

03/25/2021

Tony S.

City Roofing did a GREAT job. They were on time, very clear in their explanations, and they did great work. They took pictures as they went and I have all of those available to me now. They fixed our issue efficiently and quickly. I could not be happier, and I will absolutely use City Roofing again in the future.

Description of Work
Small roof leak, at one of the valleys

03/19/2021

Deann J.

It was amazing. The company was absolutely amazing, very accommodating. Will definitely use them again

Description of Work
I had a leak in my roof

03/19/2021

Bich N.

Everything went extremely well. I called multiple roofing companies asking for the same service, some did not respond or return my call, others were either too busy and had no availabilities until 2 to 3 wks later and did not commit to any appointment. City Roofing was the only company which answered my call right away and had a maintenance package. Anaiz (repair manager) contacted me in 24 hrs with the quote. From the beginning to the completion of the project and through the changes I made, I was able to easily contact and communicate with Anaiz. She was very friendly, courteous, professional and efficient. Initially it was going to cost $2800.00 to repair the small garage roof. We changed to silicone coating for the same price. It would take 2 days. When I decided to silicone coat the main roof, the initial quote was $6750.00 for the main roof. Steep but I accepted it and scheduled another 2 days the following week. However, shortly after, Anaiz called with a very nice proposal, they would do both roofs in 3 days giving me a discount on the main roof, which now would cost $5975.00. I think that shows professionalism, fairness and honesty of the company. The technicians were all very punctual, polite and professional. Since we were in the middle of Covid-19 pandemic, they all wore masks when communicating with me. They explained the work well and answered all my questions. The work was done on time very well and clean. A few days after the project was completed, Anaiz followed up with an email and before-and-after photos of the roofs. The owners, Candy and Mario Famada also followed up with an email. This is a much appreciated personable and professional touch.

Description of Work
I initially wanted the roofs of the main house and separate garage inspected and cleaned. City Roofing has a roof maintenance package which includes inspection, cleaning of debris and replacement up to 10 broken tiles for $500.00. Also, if any leak was found and if I chose to repair the leak, the inspection cost would be discounted 50%. There was a leak on the garage roof and I chose to repair it. The quote was for $2800.00. The technician who came to do the repair suggested to the office that it would be better to repair the leak by silicone coating which has a 5 yr warranty instead of just 1 yr for a regular repair. I opted for silicone coating for both roofs which of course increased the cost significantly however considering the peace of mind for 5 yrs, it was worth it.

03/16/2021

Lloyd K.

Elmer and his associate arrived on time and completed the job professionally. Ember told me a week earlier when he came to assess the damage , that the tiles I have are no longer available in that color. They had to replace a couple tiles and they took the tiime to paint them to look as close as possible to my tiles. Well done. This is the 4th time that I have hired this company (different houses) and I have always been very pleased with the quality of work done and the professionalism of the office staff and job crew. Elmer has done the initial inspection and led the work crew on 3 of those jobs. He is thorough and outstanding in assessing the problem, explaining what needs to be done and fixing it the first time. I would definitely call on then again if I have a need.

Description of Work
Repaired broken roof tiles and a section on the ridge of the roof that had separated.

03/12/2021

Mrs. Mertens M.

Quick in providing an estimate. Started right away. Very professional Early to work. Stayed with it until done (2days) So far, so good . YES, I Would recommend or call, City Roofing again

Description of Work
Repair roof

03/10/2021

Johnny M.

They were very professional. They did a good job! They were timely, had good follow up and were good at cleaning up afterward.

Description of Work
They replaced a few tiles on the roof. They took pictures and showed me what needed to be done, then took care of it.

02/19/2021

Michelle R.

Great experience. The team was professional, courteous and did a good job. Explained the work they would be doing and cleaned up after themselves promptly.

Description of Work
Repair and paint fascia

Category ceramic tile, house painters

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We truly value your input and value your business.

02/06/2021

David H.

Really Nice workers ,I was always kept informed on project and any delays

Description of Work
Replacement of roof skylight

Category roofing, skylights

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review Mr. [Member Name Removed]. We appreciate your feedback and value your business.

12/18/2020

Karla P.

well done job. Would highly recommend this company

Description of Work
roof leak repair

Thank you for the review [Member Name Removed]. We appreciate your recommendation.

12/04/2020

Alessandra B.

It was a great experience to work with City Roofing. They were punctual, very very professional, and also very well priced. It’s not easy to find a company with all these qualities in Miami but City Roofing has them all. They’re also all very very nice people, kind and courteous! I highly recommend them!!!!

Description of Work
Replacement of broken roof tiles

Thank you for taking the time to rate and review City Roofing. We are happy to know that you are pleased with your experience. We appreciate your business.

All Star Pressure Washing

Offers by All Star Pressure Washing on Angi
    MME Group Enterprise Inc

A high-pressure mechanical sprayer used to remove loose paint, mold, grime, dust, mud, and dirt from surfaces. We guarantee our work no matter what, we always try to make our clients happy with our work. Let us do the work for you, you won't regret it . Thank you have a wonderful day.

OnTheGo Pressure Washing Corp

OnTheGo Pressure Washing Corp FL Licensed,insured, and experienced. (ROOF CLEANING & SOFT WASHING) -Tile/Metal Roof wash -Shingle Roof Soft Wash -Driveways/Sidewalk -PoolDeck/Patio -Gutter And more.. Our team of experts are here to help 24/7 for any and all of your Residential & Commercial Power washing/Maintenance needs. Prepping to paint? Getting ready to sell? Just want that new clean home feeling? Give us a call for you free quote and ask about our discounts ! 20-50% OFF first service.

Minority Owned & OperatedMinority Owned & Operated
    Women Owned & OperatedWomen Owned & Operated
    Se Habla EspañolSe Habla Español
    CCC1327381
    Florida
    Florida: General
    08/31/2024
    Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, PayPal, Financing

We are South Florida's #1 Repair Specialist. If you can repair it why replace it? However, if your roof has reached its final life we will be more than happy to provide you with a customized roofing assessment. From maintenance to full replacement of tile, shingle, metal and flat roofs we can determine the best roofing solutions for your specific need. Read our Reviews and trust the pros at City Roofing for residential and commercial needs.