Canopy Roofing Inc

Founded 2016 • With Angi since March 2017

Se Habla EspañolSe Habla Español

Please call for more details.

Canopy Roofing Inc. was established in 2016 by CEO Federico Ambrosini and President Melvin Sabilllon. We provide high quality for an affordable price, because we understand the need for professional roofing solutions....

LHaynes Insulation

Del Toro Rain Gutters Inc

Dedicated professional dedicated to quality RAIN GUTTERS, DOWNSPOUT, and ALUMINUM SIDING installation and repairs. Beautiful work, reliable service, and affordable prices is the name of the game when you hire Del Toro Rain Gutters. With every 20 years experience in the Gutter and Siding business we truly have no competition in our market. Call our team and lets discuss your project!

Offers by Del Toro Rain Gutters Inc on Angi
H.G. Construction and Roofing

H.G. CONSTRUCTION AND ROOFING has the experience and dedication to make sure your job is done right. We provide a high quality service that can't be beat. Please call or click to schedule a free estimate today at 305 986 6641 References: Fifty one years in Miami Dade County, Owners We are home grown in Miami Dade and residents of The Magic City since 1955 Specializing in New Construction, additions and remodeling, also Specializing: in New and replacement of all kinds of roofs, bathrooms, kitchens, interior remodeling, stucco and drywall. No job is too small for us

Offers by H.G. Construction and Roofing on Angi

01/04/2021

Excellent. What a professional company. I had bad experiences before with roofing companies doing minor work but this time was completely different. They were always on time, they cleaned everything. Very happy with my new roof!

Description of Work
Getting a new roof

Thank you Very much!

12/15/2020

They took a little longer than originally stated, but that is to be expected with permit process in Miami. They showed up every time they said they would. They cleaned up each day. I only found a few screws or nails around the house. They accidentally tore a window screen and before an hour had passed, it was replaced. I didn’t expect that repair let alone that it would be done so quickly. They kept contact via text message every step of the way. Any questions no matter how small was answered. The wood estimate was low at the consultation, but my roof was 76 years old. I think the estimator didn’t take that into consideration. So I did have a $2000 wood bill where the estimator said it may be around $1000. Very nice guys! Thanks

Description of Work
Re roof with metal roof

Thank you very much a pleasure working with you!

06/14/2020

Excellent. Very reliable and trustworthy company and workers.

Description of Work
Full roof replacement.

Thank you a pleasure working with you

10/01/2019

Went great! Between Federico coming out and the communication from Claudia at the office it went as planned. The repair was done on time and professionally. I would highly recommend this roofing company. This is the second time I've used them for a repair. Once was on a previous home I owned. Also it was a fair price.

Description of Work
Roof repair from a leak and fascia repair

Thank you very much!

09/04/2019

Canopy is a family owned professional company. They could have sold me a new roof from the get go. They did not. After inspection which was completed by Juan there salesman he said there was no water intrusion even after being 25 years old. Juan said it would last a little bit longer. I insisted on replacement with an approaching hurricane season and also with the sale of my house to be soon. Canopy provided a fair and reasonable estimate. There work quality is incredible! Frederico the company owner showed up multiple times to inspect everything. Claudia is wonderful and she keeps you informed of everything. I am happy i chose them.

Description of Work
Roof replacement

Thank you very much for your business!

02/07/2019

Very professional contractor with knowledge of al procedures and documentation necessary to work with city permits. The staff works fast and clean with a lot of coordination. I highly recommend this contractor without any doubt.

Description of Work
Re-Roof due to Hurricane Irma damage

Thank you very much!

11/29/2018

Unbelievable service and work quality! And the price was right... Not to mention, the work was performed ahead of schedule and while I was out of town for my elderly mother. I was kept up to date daily with pictures and the upmost courtesy. Fredrico and his staff exceeded my expectations and I'm a difficult cookie, being a picky Architect. Highly Recommend!

Description of Work
Residential Roof

08/09/2018

After going through **** with my first roof after Katrina, I was totally stressed out looking for a roofing company. I got three estimates and one of them was Canopy roofing. What can I say? They were right on time for the estimate, laid out the way they do things and the products they use and gave me a timeline that was spot on. Once we agreed on the price I was comfortable, Federico Roof laid out a timeline for the work. That also was spot on. The crew came out one day removed everything, and then two days later after the inspection, The roof was done. The work was outstanding and Federico the boss even came out a couple of times afterwards to make sure there were no nails in my driveway. I had four flat tires with the sloppy roofing company last time. These guys are awesome and extremely professional. If you need a roof don’t hesitate and call Canopy roofing and asked for Federico.

Description of Work
Replaced shingle roof and wood damage

04/03/2018

Federico and Canopy roofing are amazing and professional. I found them on Yelp in August, he came out to give us a quote... Showed up on time and explained everything to us in words we could understand. After obtaining a few quotes and dealing with some interesting people, we decided to go with Canopy. Then Hurricane Irma came. Between dealing with the insurance company and delays, Federico was with us every step of the way. He even came out a few times between the hurricane and start of the project to ensure the roof wasn't leaking. They started the project at the beginning of last week and finished by the end of the week. Quick, thorough, and professional! It looks beautiful. I recommend Canopy Roofing to anyone and everyone who needs roof work done!

Description of Work
Full roof replacement

02/26/2018

Frederico and Melvin were great to work with. He was available at all times and responded to all my questions and concerns in a timely manner. The crew was fast, efficient and did a good job replacing my roof.

Description of Work
Replace Roof

Thank you!

We offer any type of roof repairs, shingle, tile, metal and flat re-roofs as well as carpentry work, waterproofing coating and roof inspections.

we do not paint roofs.