Bourque Brothers Inc

Founded 2010 • With Angi since July 2010

4.4

DBA: Urbanex Construction LLC. Family owned and operated. Additional phone: (786) 236-2176....

Mortons pressure cleaning

Mortons pressure cleaning

We here at Morton's Pressure Cleaning take pride in our work and always pay attention to the minor details. Our customers know they can rely on us no matter what the job may be. We are always going the extra mile to ensure quality on everything we do. Call us today for your pressure cleaning needs!

10/12/2018

They are top notch! I will highly recommend and continue to use them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced Windows

CATEGORY replacement windows

09/26/2016

I never received all of the quotes after multiple attempts

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Remodeling

CATEGORY home remodeling

11/14/2014

They have done a lot of work for us. They do such good work that when the house inspector came by, he commented on how great it was and asked us who did it! We will definitely be using them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Remodeling

CATEGORY remodeling,home remodeling

05/17/2014

Yesterday, I submitted the following review to Angie's List and other companies.  The review is based on my actual experience with Tim, the owner.  Last night, at approximately 11:48pm, the owner's wife called my cell phone and left an angry message.  I could hear the two of them arguing, and then she took over the call.  From what I could hear, Tim did not want this phone call/ message to occur. ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
No show for scheduled date.  Ignored communication efforts from me.

CATEGORY handyman service

11/07/2013

Every job has been completed to my complete satisfaction, from the smallest repair to new construction.   I have recommended them to all my friends and everyone has been completely satisfied.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I have been using Paul and Tim for a few years now and highly recommend their services.  No job is too small or too big.  They're professional, trustworthy, and highly skilled.  I won't use anyone else to do my home repairs or construction, ( and my Honey-Do list is extensive).

CATEGORY handyman service

Kitchen & Bath Remodeling, Additions, New Construction, Door & Window Installations, Wood Flooring, Crown Molding, Base Board & Wood Decks