Bob's Plumbing Co

Founded 1958 • With Angi since March 2006

Additional contact name - Robert L Blosser Jr....

Unique Construction Inc

Unique Constrction is an award-winning licensed general construction company that specializes in complete interior remodels of homes. Unique Construction was founded in 2011. Since then, we have been fortunate enough to work with the Miami-Dade County Public School System, Jackson Memorial Hospital, various property management companies, several investors and countless traditional homeowners. Regardless of the type of client, our number one priority has always remained the same: SERVICE! We are honored to have been awarded the Angie's List Super Service Award from 2015-2017 and are dedicated to bringing you that same quality of service for your project. Big or small, we are ready to bring your remodeling dreams to life!

Meg Construction Inc

We are a local family owned and operated general contractor located in South Florida. Our main purpose is to provide a customer friendly experience focused on safety and staying on time and under budget for your project. We pride ourselves on our passion for home renovation through emphasis on construction management, project management, proactive approach on innovation & helping our employees hone their skills for future endeavors. Great expertise on government work. Federal, Local & State work. Past performance projects on the retail Industry, tenant improvement, interior renovation, commercial kitchens., multifamily renovation, parks & recreation, big box building and residential.

Anderson Plumbing svc

Andeson Plumbing provide customers with high-quality plumbing services. Whether you are dealing with a clogged toilet, weak water pressure, or a more extensive plumbing problem, we have the tools and skills to fix the issue. In the event the state of your home's plumbing is beyond repair, we may suggest re-piping as a solution. we also provide plumbing maintenance plans. This can also help you save money in the long run when you call .

01/31/2019

Scott arrived as scheduled. Polite, professional and efficient. He snaked out the main line from the stack to the septic tank. Very pleased with the service. I will call Bob's Plumbing for any future plumbing needs.

Description of Work
The main drain line needed to be unclogged.

Category plumbing,drain cleaning

06/25/2018

They are very quick to respond, prompt and courteous, and got the jobs done. Also discovered a leak which MDWSD then repaired for free, saving us lots on our water bill.

Description of Work
Removed a deceased cat from behind the Diswasher (really!) and replaced an outside hose faucet.

04/06/2018

Of all the plumbing company I have worked with over the years, the only one that I now use exclusively is Bob's Plumbing. They are honest, reliable, friendly and alway go the extra mile to do the job right. This company operates like an old fashion business; they provide excellent service and fair prices and strive for loyal customers. So many other companies just want to do the job, get paid and move on. Loyalty means nothing to the others. Bob's Plumbing is loyal to its customers and we are loyal the them.

Description of Work
Multiple plumbing repairs and installation work over the years.

Category plumbing,water heater repair,drain pipe,home remodeling,drain cleaning

01/05/2018

I recently installed a dual fuel (gas stove top, electric convection oven) range in my kitchen , which required the conversion from the old all electric range, and the installation of a new gas line, and other components to connect the gas portion of the new range. I had used Bob's in the past for several projects, and have always been pleased with their work, their prompt arrival and their kept promises. As a licensed plumbing contractor, they are properly licensed and qualified for gas line installations. John told me about how much it would cost, and I agreed to have them install it on a time and material basis, including the permit cost. They did a top notch job, were prompt when they committed to the project, and assisted me in the installation of the range. I will certainly use them again for other projects in their trade.

Description of Work
I recently installed a dual fuel range in my kitchen, requiring a gas line installation.

Category plumbing,home remodeling

08/17/2017

He gets an A on price and A on work. My wife has been dealing with him, but I have heard no complaints.

Description of Work
general plumbing, shower valve

06/16/2017

Not well since, he never showed up.

Description of Work
He never showed up.

04/12/2017

The plumber that was sent out, Mark, found the problem right away, and went about to repair it. It was done in short order, and very professionally. He was neat and orderly and left me a wall that was neatly cut and easy to repair after he was done with the plumbing portion. He cleaned up the debris and only billed me for the time spent on the repair and obtaining parts, (which was very fast). I was very pleased with their work.

Description of Work
Repair of pipe inside wall

04/07/2017

The problems were taken care of. He was on time, professional, installed new [can't remember the name of what was installed :-) ] didn't waste any time. Would hire again for any plumbing issue.

Description of Work
There were two different issues with the toilet.

02/17/2017

I've had them for years. I've been very happy with them. I've had very good experience with them. They're a little pricey.

Description of Work
I've used Bob's Plumbing.

12/13/2016

It was great. Everything was an A. I didn't look for the price of other companies. Quality, responsiveness and punctuality were excellent.

Description of Work
I used Bob's Plumbing. I had a pipe leak.

Plumbing & water heaters. Remodel - Repairs - Repipes