Bob's Bugs

Founded 2011 • With Angi since April 2011

20740 SW 82nd Ave

Miami, FL 33189

**ASK ABOUT OUR ANTS, TERMITES, ROACHES, MOSQUITOES and LAWN SPRAY SPECIALS!!** Bob’s Bugs is a professional pest control service company that is dedicated to old fashioned customer service. We have over 40 years of pest control experience, and pride ourselves on taking care of our customers. We have been proudly serving Miami-Dade and Monroe Counties for years. Our pest control service technicians have built many relationships across South Florida. Certified by the University of Florida to treat White Fly infestations....

08/12/2020

ROBERT D.

They are very professional, responsive, and courteous. They are also prompt and completed every task when they said they would. I highly recommend Bob's Bugs for termite extermination.

Description of Work
Termite Fumigation

06/25/2020

Mary M.

We used an Angie's List coupon for the service. Alex, the technician, arrived promptly. He inspected the area and fully explained what needed to be done. Very professional. I can see why the company has such a high rating. We will definitely use this company again in the future.

Description of Work
we had termite treatment to back porch wood ceiling

06/04/2020

Melissa B.

Service was great. Came on time. Respectful and courteous. Great price.

Description of Work
Pest control

05/05/2020

Lisa P.

Alex came out to inspect and treat for termites. He was extremely courteous, professional and knowledgeable. Would use him again in a heartbeat.

Description of Work
termite inspection and treatment

Category pest control

Thank you for contacting Bobs Bugs I am very happy that Alex was very helpful and yes we are here to satisfy every customer. Thank you

04/25/2020

Gladys B.

Great experience. Bob was very courteous, knowledgeable and efficient. The charge was exactly what he had told me. I couldn’t be more pleased.

Description of Work
Exterminating inspection and maintenance

Category pest control

Thank you for your review we are here and happy to serve

01/14/2020

Ivania Z.

I come home and had my neighbor come up to me and tell me thgat bug bob told her to tell me that I left food and other stuff around. I told her bug bob should ask first and not blame someone for something they didn't do. The food they threw out outside the house belonged to the other neighbor! I was there everyday since I stayed at a hotel 5 minutes away and no one said anything! Another thing. I'm not the only one who lives by myself. There are 7 of us! The neighbor whose food was thrown outside pays a girl to cl esn her house like 3 times a week. If she didn't pack or throw away the stuff, its not our fault!

Description of Work
Termites tenting

12/11/2019

Linda B.

I always give permission for the monthly treatment of my lawn, when Bob's Bugs contacts me. This month I did the same. I was contacted for payment , after supposedly the treatment ($60) was given. Payment was made. The next day, after reviewing our security camera, my daughter and I noticed that no one performed service as indicated by Bob's Bugs. But we did notice someone left an invoice in our mailbox for services performed by Bob's Bugs, which never occurred. I called Bob's Bugs and left a voice message detailing the same. As of today, a week later, no one has contacted me nor returned funds for services not performed.

Description of Work
Monthly lawn fertilization and treatments

Category pest control, lawn treatment

As our conversation on the phone my technician arrive at the house the grass was wet from the day before the application needs dry grass therefore he did not performed the treatment. He left the invoice before he notice that we were unable to preform the service . You do have a credit with us and the secretary did speak to you about what happen and did schedule the technician to go back and perform the service and will not charge you . I apologize for the situation that happen and I know you have been a loyal customer with Bobs Bugs and we will make sure this will never happen again. Bobs Bugs do not go and pretend to treat services as you can see our review we have great grades so once again this will never happen again. Thank you for your review .

10/25/2019

Lois S.

did not work.....termites continued in same location after 2 treatments

Description of Work
spot treatment for termites

Category pest control, home inspection

Hi [Member Name Removed]. My name is BOB FAILDE . I'm the owner of BOB'S BUGS INC. SORRY TO HEAR ABOUT YOUR TERMITE PROBLEM . HOWEVER OWER RECORDS SHOW US THAT WE TREATED YOUR HOME A FEW YEARS AGO. WHY DIDN'T YOU CALL US FOR A SERVICE CALL. YOU WERE UNDER WARRANTY FOR 6 MONTHS. HOWEVER PLEASE CALL MY OFFICE AND I'LL GO BACK TO YOUR HOUSE AND RETREAT AT NO COST TO YOU. HOPEFULLY THIS WILL CHANGE YOUR MIND ABOUT US. WE TRY TO KEEP ALL OF OUR CUSTOMERS HAPPY AT ALL TIMES. LOOKING FORWARD TO SEEING YOU. THANK YOU B FAILDE

08/02/2019

Jeanette M.

How many contractors do you know come to give you an estimate and tells you that you can hold off until next year?....an honest one. Bob is awesome. He is extremely knowledgeable. He even gave me some suggestions for bug proofing my house. We'll definitely hire them when the time comes.

Description of Work
Termite tenting

Thank you for your review. If you need us please call 3052345159 Thank you

12/06/2018

Michael L.

Bob, is very knowledgeable and clearly has years of experience in his craft. He went into details about the specific bread of pests and the times of year they are active and what we need to do. He gave us plenty of advice above and beyond what we originally called him for. Seemed very ethical.

Description of Work
Termite and Pest Inspection

Category pest control, home inspection

Thank you for your review [Member Name Removed] I hope you have a great holiday and will take care of the termites as soon as you get the roof done thank you sir.

11/15/2018

Marni K.

Excellent!! Very professional. Very knowledgeable. Work really hard to solve our problem .

Description of Work
Pest control

Category pest control

Thank you for your review it has been a pleasure service servicing your house any questions any problems please do not hesitate call the office at 3052345159

11/13/2018

Adam B.

Bob's bugs were very responsive from the moment I first reached out. They walked me through the process, gave an estimate, and an approximate time for arrival. A last-minute schedule change was needed, but they were able to accommodate the timing to something convenient for me. Afterward, they told me what to expect (dead ants showing up) and to be sure to follow up in case it didn't work - never needed to follow up. I plan to use them for bug prevention each spring and fall moving forward.

Description of Work
Carpenter Ant Extermination

Category pest control

Thank you for your review we try our best to do our best. and if you have any questions or problems please give us a call (305) 234-5159 or my personal cell phone 7862868774

Leslie G.

I could not have asked for better service. They are a highly professional, responsible and a great company. They provide a wide range of pest control options at great prices. I will highly recommend and continue to use them.

Description of Work
Rat Extermination

Category pest control

Thank you for your review it has been a pleasure service in your home any questions any problems please give us a call at 3052345159 thank you once again

jorge G.

I called Bob's bugs to treat an ant problem at my home. I had ants all over my kitchen and bathrooms. The pest control tech was very polite and thoroughly explained the process. It was quick and very effective. Within a few days the ants were gone. I received a follow up call from the tech just to make sure I was happy with the service and indeed I was!

Description of Work
Pest Control

Category pest control

Thank you for your review is been a pleasure servicing you anything I can do for you please give me a call at 3052345159

candida G.

The service was great! I called Bob's Bugs to take care of a tick problem at my farm. The office was invaded by ticks and I needed to get rid of them right away. The day of my appointment the technician got there right on time and got straight to work. He was pleasant and seemed very knowledgeable.

Description of Work
Pest control at my farm

Category pest control

Thank you for your review is been a pleasure servicing your house anything I can do for you please give us a call at 3052345159

Kenny A.

They came to the house. They were 10 minutes early. They did call before when they were on their way. He came in and make sure my pets are secured. They moved the majority of my furniture to get behind it. They also did perimeter check.They did a very very thorough job. They were definitely topnotch. I was very impressed. These people took their time. They explained everything. To me, that's worth recognition. Pricing was extremely fair. Dressed very professional.

Description of Work
I had Ants and no see ums issues, and roaches treated.

Category pest control

Thank you for your review it has been a pleasure service your home for so many years thank you once again

jeniffer G.

The technician was very professional. He arrived on time and explained what needed to be done and any of the precautions that needed to be taken. I had a problem with roaches in the kitchen cabinets and the treatment that was done eliminated the roaches. I also exterminated the entire house and I am bug free. I would definitely call Bob's Bugs again.

Description of Work
Pest control for entire home and kitchen cabinets

Category pest control

Thank you for your review it's been a great honor service senior home if you have any questions or any problems please do not hesitate give us a call at 3052345159 Bob's bugs thank you

Noraida Q.

Very good. They are very professional.

Description of Work
They did pest control in my house.

Category pest control

It has been a pleasure service in your home thank you for your review if I'd any time we have any questions or any problems please give us a call at 3052345159 Bob's bugs thank you

SUE K.

Professional, reliable, friendly, punctual, organized, EXCELLENT! Bob's Bugs makes having bugs fun! The team I have met include Bob, Keila, and Lionel. Keila sets and confirms appointments, answers every question imaginable and is just about the friendliest person I have had the pleasure of doing business with. Bob and Lionel have come to my house several times because of termite evidence. Rather than alarm me or insist I immediately must tent (as other companies have) they have been able to spot treat and keep me and all bugs calm. Additionally, they keep my lawn nice and green and my home bug free. Bob also makes intelligent suggestions to help you keep your home bug free (like sealing critter vulnerable openings to your home you never noticed before!). Two thumbs up and 10 stars! Bob runs a company they way you wish everyone would. EXCELLENT!

Description of Work
Regular lawn pest spray. Termite inspection

Category pest control

Thank you for your review It was a pleasure service in your house if you have any questions ready promise please call me Bob at 3052345159 thank you

10/05/2018

Robert G.

Excellent work, A+, customer service was great, they were on time, and very plaesant to work with. I highly recommend them.

Description of Work
Termite Control, fumugation service

Category pest control

Thank you [Member Name Removed]it's been a pleasure working with you and for you hopefully we will continue working for you with the lawn and the inside.After 35 years of working in the pest control industry we treat it the parents there children and now we're treating there children's children and we have a long lasting relationship With our cucustomers are and hopefully we'll have one of those with you. Thank you for this great review I hope you have a great weekend and as always I'm here for you sell number 7862868774 office number 3052345159 and again thank you for the review

09/25/2018

Miguel C.

It was very good. The person that came out was very pleasant and he did a very good job. He covered everything very well. I was able to ask him questions about certain plants that may have been affected which he didn't know but someone from the office advised me how to handle the certain plants. This was out of their area of expertise so I appreciated their effort in providing me with information.

Description of Work
I called them to fumigate my yard as my dog had ticks and fleas.

Category pest control

Thank you for your review it has been a pleasure meeting you and tweeting your home thank you for the trust and if you have any problems you know who to call Bob's bugs 3052345159 thanks again have a great day

09/24/2018

Brian W.

Work went well! I highly recommend using Bob’s bugs

Description of Work
I called Bob’s bugs because I had a terrible roach problem. Bob came out took care of it next day. Haven’t seen a bug since

Category pest control

Is been a pleasure servicing your house thank you for your review as you know any trouble please give us a call and we'll react right away thank you and have a great day

09/21/2018

Hugh M.

I have a quarterly service with bobs bugs 🐜 they do a great job very professional they also do inside pest control I have been with them for 5 years the inside and outside technicians are very knowledgeable and professional I recommend to my friends and family.

Description of Work
Lawn service

Category pest control, lawn treatment

Mr. [Member Name Removed] we known each other for a very long time. 1st thing I wanna say thank you for being a customer and thank you for being there for us. And we at Bob's bugs will continue to do Our best to continue doing what's Right for our customer. Not just taking their money we like happy customers. With that being said I apologize for the way you had to leave this review and I will take it up angie's list And ask them why do you have to sign up in order to leave a review. I will get back to you as soon as a have an answer. Meanwhile have a great weekend and thank you once again for being a customer so loyally

09/18/2018

Miriam L.

PERFECT,very professional,clean,he make sure the work was well done,he personally inspected the property for residual of termite and to make sure everything was in order I would recommend the company to anyone that need any kind of extermination or bugs control for the yard Thank you a Bob

Description of Work
Tent for termite and underground termite

Category pest control, home inspection, lawn treatment, animal removal

Thank you for You're review were happy to Fix your problem once again thank you

09/18/2018

George C.

Bob's Bugs, are very professional and knowledgeable and caring in how they apply the pesticide in and round my property, I would recommend this company to anyone that needs professional pest control.

Description of Work
Complete pest control services

Category pest control, home inspection

Thank you for your review we're glad for the opportunity of taking on this job and being successful once again thank you very much