Bellhops

Founded 2011 • With Angi since February 2014

Delivery Service

Imagine if moving were fun. Well, it would have to be simple and easy and stress-free. That’s what we’ve come up with, anyway. And it’s made us one of the fastest-growing companies in our industry. We’ve been arranging friendly, reliable moving services since 2011 and have completed over 140,000 moves with an average star rating of 4.8/5. You may have heard about us on Fox & Friends, People magazine, Good Morning America, The New York Times, and the ‘Today’ show....

United NationWide Movers

LONG DISTANCE MOVES ONLY. It’s simple— we put you first. By integrating the latest technology with personalized customer service, you can expect unmatched, white-glove moving services. Enjoy a seamless and unforgettable move experience when you choose United Nationwide. On premium moves, customers can enjoy an on-site moving supervisor at pickup and delivery locations. This supervisor is the director of your move at both pickup and delivery locations, and point of contact throughout the whole process.

Right Choice Moving & Delivery Inc

Right Choice Moving has been in business since 2000. But even before then, was known for being one of the first moving companies in the area to offer flat rate pricing. Thanks to word-of-mouth referrals and loyal clients we have grown and over the years have moved thousands of satisfied customers. Our attention to detail and continued commitment to excellence has resulted in us consistently receiving great reviews on Angie's List and A+ Rating from the BBB. We still offer competitive flat rate pricing with no travel or service charges and strive to provide an exceptional moving experience for our customers. Don’t make a move without us! Request your free estimate online today or call (954) 846-8332

Casimir Moving Xpress

Casimir Moving Xpress, is a moving company that is dedicated to strive with excellence, we are experienced and skill movers with over 4 years of experience in the industry. we have developed the necessary skill to make your move easy, efficient, and ensure your property is protected at all tames. No move is to big or to small for Casimir Moving Xpress, your move is important to us whether it's your home, apartment/condo, storage, or office unit, CasimirMoving.com will be there on time to insure your move is as smooth as possible.

12/20/2019

The two movers sent by Bellhops were fantastic. The scheduling and back office team, not so much. I was alerted the night before (Sunday 5:30 p.m.) that the 8:30 a.m. move on Monday was not staffed. I was forced to reschedule to the late afternoon, baking up two other subs. I was alerted to the schedule change after they had charged my credit card. The scheduling team was neither empathic or apolo...

Description of Work
Moving furniture with the house so that floors could be replaced.

12/20/2019

Wonderfully! These guys are the best. I highly recommend their services.

Description of Work
Moving

Perfectly and professionally

Description of Work
Moving

08/22/2019

It went very well and arrived on time.

Description of Work
They helped me with a move.

08/20/2019

They stayed in a time limit and it was a good work. They did not contact me for the broken item and I'm still waiting. The pricing was good.

Description of Work
They moved me from one apartment.

Category moving companies

We can arrange a local or long-distance move tailored to your specific needs. Or you can book Bellhops by the hour to load or unload a truck you've rented, help with at-home projects such as moving porch furniture, re-organize your garage, or set up in preparation for a party or wedding.

Piano moving, packing and unpacking

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover