B & F All Surface Refinishing

Founded 1995 • With Angi since March 2006

7010 SW 164th Ct

Miami, FL 33193

Franks All Surface Refinishing has exceeded refinishing expectations for 16 years. Our specialty is to refinish your worn out bathtubs, tile surrounds, countertops, vanity cabinets and kitchen cabinets and bring them to a like-new condition. We focus our effort on creating the most affordable way to make your kitchen and bathroom like new....

06/21/2019

Ron H.

This company did an outstanding job; our two tubs look better than brand new. Frank was very helpful at setting the project up; he is truly interested in customer satisfaction. His technician John from the Stuart Florida area was a perfectionist; he matched colors precisely and took several hours to detail out an outstanding job, a true craftsman and a pleasant young man to have come into a private residence to do a job like this. This company is first rate and not simply looking to grab your money and hurry on to the next job. If you are looking for the best in reglazing choose B&F and if possible get John to do your project; his painting skills are fantastic.

Description of Work
Refinished Two Bathtubs

05/05/2019

Cecil H.

We needed a solution for our old, worn out, mismatched kitchen countertops. Thankfully, we called Frank at B & F All Surface Refinishing. His master technicians came in and did work that exceeded our expectations. The technicians were thoroughly professional. They called beforehand and arrived on time. They were responsive to our needs. The quality of their work was exceptional. They were in and out in less than a day. The price and overall experience could not have been better. We were prepared to pay at least double the price we paid. We could not be more satisfied with the outcome and entire experience. We would hire B & F All Surface Refinishing again for any future projects we have and would recommend them to anyone looking to for a high quality, professional outcome. CH

Description of Work
Kitchen countertop resurfacing

Category countertops, home remodeling, cabinet refacing

12/12/2018

gisela G.

If you are looking to update your kitchen by painting the cabinets, I would highly recommend Frank Hernandez to do the job! I have a HUGE kitchen, lovely and great condition, but it needed a change in color since I really had my heart set on a white kitchen. I decide to go with Frank, because the reviews were very good, and I did the right choice! I absolutely love the kitchen now, It looks brand new, and bright, and just perfect! You can't not even tell they were painted, finish is totally smooth, perfect! Im in the process of moving, but as soon as I can I'll take some pictures! Thank you so much Frank!! I cant wait to cook and entertain in my new kitchen!

Description of Work
Kitchen cabinet refacing

09/29/2018

Gary W.

We were remodeling the master bathroom and since the tub was still in great shape, just the wrong color for the remodel we researched getting it refinished. I. contacted Frank about a month before we would start the job. He answered all of our questions over the phone and was able to provide a price quote after we sent him photos of the tub. Once we were ready to hire him, we scheduled a day we would be home from work. His employee did a meticulous job covering up the bathroom before starting on the tub to ensure everything would remain clean. They also use an exhaust fan with a tube running to the outside while working to vent the strong smell. The finished job came out great and the tub looks brand new and is a perfect match for the new bathroom. The job comes with a 5 year warranty. Would highly recommend.

Description of Work
Bathtub refinishing

08/06/2018

Dora S.

I cant have enough words to describe the wonderful job done. It took the person an hour just to make sure everything was covered for the job. So professional. The job itself was perfect. It looked like a brand new bath tub. Very happy with the job and the neatness that it was done. I highly recommend to anyone who is thinking of doing it.

Description of Work
Bath tub resurfaced

12/27/2017

Donald G.

They did an excellent job arrived on time did the work left the area clean when they left ,needed them to come back and they returned a few days later and fixed a nnsmall problem . The technician was very professional polite and answered all questions that I had about the project. I recommend this company highly .

Description of Work
Tub refinishing

12/21/2017

78Robin W.

He was on time, and professional. Not one drop of paint on anything but the tub and that was done very well.

Description of Work
Refinishing of a Roman tub

10/11/2017

Laura S.

Very well. After the initial service, they came back to clean up any spots that were not perfect. It looks amazing!

Description of Work
Refinish tub and tile

07/28/2017

Bobbi W.

Absolutely amazing, the tub looks brand new.. everything was done to perfection.. I highly recommend using this company !!

Description of Work
Bathtub was reglossed ..

07/28/2017

Sherry B.

I have never been happier. The work was done with such quality and artistry you cannot even tell they were refinished. Frank Guarantees all his work. He is easy to get a hold of. In fact I am having another bathroom done next month.

Description of Work
I needed my cabinets repainted and my bathtub and sinks re done with a color change.

Category bathtub refinishing, cabinet refacing

06/02/2017

Jeff L.

I would highly recommend these guys. Frank and his team were beyond professional and did an incredible job on some VERY badly chipped kitchen cabinets. I paid about half the price to refinish my cabinets as it would have cost to just replace the doors. This is a good route if your cabinets are in decent shape. My only regret is that I wish I this sooner.

Description of Work
Kitchen Cabinet Refinishing

05/04/2017

Denise C.

It went well. The estimate was based upon the number of cabinets and openings I had. They did a very good job and were on time and professional. Later I decided to get the insides of the cabinets sprayed too so they would look new. They came back and sprayed the insides of the cabinets.Afterwards, I noticed that one of the cabinet drawers was now hard to open and close. They re-sent someone out to fix the problem quickly. Very professional and I liked how they came back quickly to fix the issue.

Description of Work
I had cabinets resurfaced.

04/18/2017

Alison B.

Frank arrived 15 minutes early. He keep in constant contact before he arrived. Very Professional. The work was difficult but it was done with complete confidence and skill. Frank constantly updated me with every step that was performed. He is very neat and tidy. I was very impressed with the whole process and the completed job is amazing. I will definitely use Frank's all Surface Refinishing again, but next time for the kitchen.

Description of Work
resurfacing a disgusting tub with years of soap scum built up on the sides of the tub.

01/17/2017

Steve C.

John and Frank did an excellent job. The end product looks great and they did a good job of re-installing the fixtures and sliding doors, re-caulking, and cleaning everything up.

Description of Work
I have an older home and wanted the tub to be refinished.

12/15/2016

Sylvia J.

They did an excellent job; I was very pleased with all of the work they did and how quickly it was done.

Description of Work
Bathtub wrap and wall crack repair

09/12/2016

Tina P.

2 people came in, on time. They were pleasant and explained what they were doing every step of the way. They did an AMAZING job. Frank (owner) came twice to check on them. They were awesome... a life changing experience.

Description of Work
Shower and tub refinishing... really big job. Had an old "cultured marble" tub and some mismatched surround tile.

09/06/2016

Gabriel G.

It went fantastic and better than I could of hoped for. I live in California and have a rental property in Miami Beach. Living there it's tough enough to find someone reliable let alone from cross country. I called Franks and was able to schedule a appointment for service with our tennant being there to inspect and make sure work was done. All went well as scheduled with a guaranty on work. Our tennant is happy and I'm ecstatic with look of shower and quality of work. I would recommend his service and quality of work and would not think twice about using him for other projects... kitchen counter next !!!

Description of Work
Reglazing of Shower

08/24/2016

Yesenia I.

AMAZING!!! They covered EVERYthing! The employees were so kind and thorough. Even the owner stopped by to ensure everything was going well. The brand new tub once again look BRAND new!

Description of Work
Refinish a brand new tub that had been chipped during a renovation.

Category bathtub refinishing

Thanks for the feedback. You will be able to enjoy your refinished tub for many years!

08/23/2016

Jennifer Y.

B & F did an excellent job refinishing our bathtub. We had a serious hole around the overflow and they patched it and resurfaced the entire roman tub. Looks brand new!! I would certainly use them again for refinishing and other work. Excellent customer service and knowledgeable repair work.

Description of Work
Tub refinishing

08/18/2016

Sureya C.

Big project of 151 room we work very well and organize, with good quality

Description of Work
Very professional

06/29/2016

Mark S.

It did not happen. They scheduled an appointment for 8am. On that day, they texted at 730am asking when the appointment was, then responded that they could not possibly make it until later that afternoon, which we could not do. When they called back the next day to reschedule, they were very non-chalent like it was no big deal that they did not hold up, or even remember the time, of the appointment - almost to the point of suggestion it was my fault for not being more flexible and telling me that this is how they've done business for 20 years, and then hung up on me. This is certainly not how I want to be treated as a customer!

Description of Work
Tub and tile refinishing.

12/07/2015

Yudong G.

1. Punctuality is the most annoying part during the process. I bought the service on angieslist, and the first time I called them they scheduled the work to two weeks later. And I got rescheduled twice days before the work and the day they finally scheduled. At last they came after I told them if they cannot come on time today I want a refund instead. I understand that business owner never want to lose a business, but it is not professional to be not on time. It is a balance that any business owner needs to make, apparently they are not doing a good job on this point. 2. The work. The resurfacing is a two step work: firstly scrape the bathtub; then spray the paint. The first step was done nice and neat. The second part they have to cover all over the place that should not be painted. They covered pretty well, but the spray in the bathtub left some bubbles and if you look carefully you can see they can be done better. But overall, they are pretty professional on their work.

Description of Work
Bathtub resurfacing.

11/17/2015

Celia G.

Frank was very prompt in replying to my message sent via Angie's List. He gave me a reasonable quote over the phone and we booked the appointment on the spot. A few days before the service, Frank called to firm up the date. The day of the service, a member of Frank's team was a few minutes early to the appointment. They performed the service as requested and even came back the next day to hang the shower doors they had removed to perform the service. I was very pleased with the results. Both the bathtub and shower look great! I would not hesitate to contact Frank again or to recommend him to my family and friends.

Description of Work
Refinished a bathtub and floor to ceiling shower

09/12/2015

Jason F.

I had a very positive experience dealing with Frank from B and F. From the first time I scheduled an appointment with Frank and he showed up a few minutes early, I knew we were on the right track. Plain speaking, honest, and extremely knowledgeable and professional about their craft. I got to pick any color I desired. I chose a Benjamin Moore Blue Nova color and they matched it perfectly. The preparation of my kitchen was extremely thorough to say the least, Frank's crew was there for over six hours taping and sealing and laying paper and plastic in my kitchen to ensure not a drop of paint went anywhere but on the cabinets. The paint used is super thick and shiny and will preserve my wood cabinets for many years to come. Could not be happier with the friendly and reliable service provided by B and F. Will definitely be calling them again for any future projects involving resurfacing, Thanks,

Description of Work
painted wood cabinets in kitchen in a rich modern blue color

Category bathtub refinishing, cabinet refacing

07/21/2015

LB F.

Nice people to work with. Refinisher did a great job and the tub looks like new.

Description of Work
refinished our old tub

Nathan's Carpet and Flooring

We are committed to providing our customers with excellent customer service and flooring that is sustainable, affordable, and exquisite, giving your home or business an overall new and improved look. Nathan’s Carpet ensures that our customers are completely satisfied with every aspect of the work we do. We begin with you and end with you, no middleman involved. Contact us today for a free estimate. We do not offer Tile Flooring.

Offers by Nathan's Carpet and Flooring on Angi
    CORONADO TILE INSTALLATION

We install tiles, porcelain, marble, stone, ceramics and laminate floor, interior paint, baseboard and much more our work is guaranteed we have very professional people. we install tiles in swimming pools, bathrooms, walls, kitchens, balconies, backsplash, marble and granite restoration   we have the best prices

Offers by CORONADO TILE INSTALLATION  on Angi
    The Tiger Flooring

The Tiger Flooring is specialized on the installation of laminate, vinyl, hardwood and tile floors. We also offer exceptional service on the installation of doors, baseboard, crown molding, shiplap, gazebo, pergola and deck. We are family owned with over 15 years of experience in delivering quality service to you. It is our mission to deliver quality in every job. Schedule your free quote today! **Currently we do not offer Hardwood restoration/repairs Wood sanding, varnish, painting Small spot damage repairs/replacements**

Visa, MasterCard, Check

Porcelain Refinishing & Fiberglass Bathtubs, Ceramic Tile, Sinks, Washbasins, Formica Countertops, Appliances, Kitchen Cabinets, Cultured & Imitation Marble, Metal & Plastic Surfaces, Vanities & Bathroom Floors.

Build & Install Cabinets & Countertops.