Azuretech IT

With Angi since May 2015

We are a Computer Service Company. We provide PC computer Training, computer repair, computer networking services. We do not work with Mac/iOS devices. We serve Individuals, and Small to Medium businesses. We can setup and manage your IT infrastructure, and train you to become a certified professional in CompTIA, Microsoft, Cisco etc.

We provide 24/7/365 computer support services for all PC platforms including Apple, Windows, iPhone/iPad OS and Android. Instant access to our bilingual support center with for a fixed per incident fee and 87% first call resolution rate.

Premium Remote Access Computer Repair, $99 (no additional hourly fees). 100% Money Back Guarantee. We repair both Windows and MAC Computers. All work is performed by US Military Veterans who are Certified Technicians! Why take your Computer into a store when we can perform the same repair from the comfort of your own home? Included is: -Virus/Malware Removal -Browsers being un-hijacked -Security Evaluation -"Free" (Trial Version) of Anti-Virus/Internet Security Software -Complete Premium Computer Optimization, (Makes it run faster). When we are done repairing your computer, it will run like it was brand new. All of our Techs are Vets! We service the entire US. 888-246-9990. Alternate Email: bob@allamericansolutions.us Web Address: https://allamericansolutions.com

05/27/2015

I had a great experience with Azuretech IT. They were very knowledgeable and provide a very friendly service. Not only did they clean up my computer and back up all my data, but they explained and walked me through everything they did so that I can better understand my computer and how to maintain it. My computer is now running much faster and I don't have to worry anymore about losing any of my i...

Description of Work
I have an old Dell Desktop that has been running for years and had slowed down tremendously. I was scared to take it to the geek squad or anyone like that because of their outrageous prices. I did my research and found Azuretech IT. They removed all my viruses and malware that I had tried numerous times to get rid of but couldn't and performed a PC tune-up to make my computer much snappier and responsive. They also backed up all my important data to an external hard drive.

Category computer repair