Avanti Closets & Cabinetry

Founded 2005 • With Angi since March 2013

1173 NW 159th Dr

Miami, FL 33169

**Proud Winner of the 2016 Angie's List Super Service Award** We are a wholesale manufacturing facility extending our services and wholesale prices to the public. We specialize in organizational units such as; walk-in closets, reach-in closets, home office designs, floating garage systems, laundry rooms, entertainment centers, pantries, wine cellars, man caves and shelving units. All work is manufactured by state-of-the-art computerized machinery and designed to fit your space and custom dimensions maximizing your space to the fullest....

10/10/2016

Steve S.

We have not had the systems installed yet

Description of Work
Susan came out and designed great closet systems... She was responsive with the proposal and came in much more cost effective than others

Category custom cabinets, closet systems

07/14/2016

Christopher U.

Description of Work
Installed master closet for my husband. They did a great job.

05/18/2016

Omat S.

Description of Work
Went well as they did a good job

03/25/2016

Craig B.

After 3 companies, hands down Avanti Closets provided the best experience, versatility and pricing! Roger-Was extremely patient, punctual and not pushy. He listened to what we wanted and delivered more than we expected at an unbelievable price for the identical upgraded material as the 2 other "well known" competitors. Regarding the install, Yuly and her team were very accommodating and personable. Talking about a woman's touch-she was meticulous and very detailed oriented with each closet which was very much appreciated! Also, they finished ahead of schedule which was a plus if you've ever experienced Miami contractors. They cleaned and polished to a point where every closet was ready to go. If you are looking for a great all around company there is no need to shop around!

Description of Work
Built 2 walk-in closets, 1 baby/child's closet, linen closet, utility closet and laundry room closet.

02/26/2016

Hillary L.

02/09/2016

Milton B.

My wife and I was in the market for new custom closets for our walk in and our daughters reach in closet. We reached out to Avanti (Roger) as well as 3 other vendors. Roger called to confirm his appointment and he was on time. Our walk in closet was an odd shape, but he took in everything my wife was asking for and provided feedback regarding what he was going to draw up using his computer aided software, this was a Friday. Roger also showed us samples of the materials he was going to use as well as pictures of recent installs his team performed. On Sunday George provided us with the quote as well as a 3D rendition of the closet designs. My wife and I compared all of the quotes as well as the designs submitted by all the vendors, Roger was able to meet my wife's vision of what she wanted where others missed the mark. Due to price and the fact we believed Roger would deliver on his promise we contracted Avanti to move forward with the purchase and installation. We did have a couple of changes we wanted to make and Roger made a second trip to the house to make the changes my wife wanted and to schedule our installation. He was able to build and install in 10 days from our commitment. On the day of installation Rogers team arrived and got right to work, they were able to install both closets in one day (we had 2 days scheduled for installation). Roger s team made sure everything was cleaned up as well as re-installing the baseboards. As promised everything was ready to use without having to go in with a cleaning crew! We will use Avanti again this summer when we build out our laundry room to make better use of the space.

Description of Work
Install a walk in closet as well as a reach in closet

10/20/2015

Luis P.

I dealt with Roger throughout the process and I can honeslty say he was polite and honest throughout the entire process. Roger was always willing to answer any questions or concerns. It didnt stop there, on the day of installation the workers were very polite, clean and professional. With no doubt they will get my repeat business.

Description of Work
Avanti Closets installed one walk in closet in the master and a reach in closet custom for a young child.

08/22/2015

Katherina K.

When it comes to hiring someone in the remodeling industry we have all heard nightmare stories or have experienced them ourselves. We'll thanks to Roger from Avanti Closets the closet industry now has a role model. If you want to hire someone who truly cares about your project then you have come to the right place. Roger only knows perfection and he wont settle for anything less. From the start Roger was prompt and courteous (which is a miracle in Miami). He has a great eye for design which I found many other closet companies to be clueless about (I had all the well known names in) Of course Roger has a team and with their current backlog of jobs I was lucky enough to get Yuly as my installer. She doesn't normally work outside the office, but the company was so busy that she was allocated to install my job. I was beyond shocked at her work ethic and attention to detail. She built my closets as if she was doing her own home. Attention to detail was an 11 on a scale of 1-10. I am an extremely demanding person and I want perfect finishing work. I would be shocked if there is anyone out there that can match Roger's talent as a finishing carpenter. Hiring Avanti will be the best experience you ever have when it comes to remodeling. An absolute delight to deal with. They WILL exceed your expectations, so get ready to be shocked.

Description of Work
2 closets and laundry room

07/11/2015

Miguel S.

From the start, Roger was a consummate professional - exceptionally attentive, considerate and highly skillful in his knowledge of closet design. Notably, all his communications ended in thank you, often repeatedly. The closets were installed by the enchanting, efficient and enormously adept Julie and her assistant. She kept me informed of every move, giving me tips along the way to make the closet space even better organized. The prices were considerably lower than other quotes and I love the closets - both the design and the quality of the materials. However, what made the work especially memorable for me is the dedication, cheerfulness, and congeniality of the Avanti staff as well as their receptive service. I will miss interacting with them. They were that wonderful!

Description of Work
One master closet that included 12 drawers, one wll-to-wall closet with 5 columns that included 8 drawers and one large linen closet.The installation took three days. The number and size of the drawers brought up the price.

12/02/2014

Christian P.

Where Avanti really differentiated themselves was in their passion and ability to help design the solution. Their pricing was based upon material, and the helped lower costs by maximizing the use of materials ordered. Installers were professional, on-time, and focused extra time on the details to ensure we were happy. We definitely recommend using Avanti's services.

Description of Work
1. Two walk-in closets in the master bathroom 2. Two bedroom closets 3. Cabinetry and bookshelves in home office

Category custom cabinets, closet systems

01/12/2014

Maurice W.

Description of Work
They are still working on a design. They seem to have quality designs but we have some tweets before it meets what I want

ELITE Closets and Doors

Here at ELITE we provide the best closets, Doors and cabinets. We work with our customers to help design their dream closet to the best of our abilities! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won't leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Call or click for your FREE estimate today!

Closet Factory Fort Lauderdale

Closet Factory Ft. Lauderdale happily opened our doors in February 2004 and have been serving all of Palm Beach, Broward and Martin Counties since. We specialize in custom storage solutions for your closet, home office, garage, entertainment center, pantry, wine room, craft room and more! Contact us today for a free in home design consultation.

ShippShape Organizers

(Formerly SFL Organizers) We organize- pack- unpack-declutter-downsize-space plan-purchase supplies We do not build closet systems- we do not install garage shelving Do you feel overwhelmed in trying to balance being a parent and having a full time job and keeping your life in order? Or are you preparing to move and trying to declutter and start fresh in a new, organized space? Or are you helping a loved one transition into assisted living and feel unsure of how to downsize their belongings? WE CAN HELP! Owner Indira understands how overwhelming it can be to have to balance all the toys, play dates, school requirements, cooking and cleaning, not to mention working a full-time job and being a wife. Indira brings her experience in private hospitality management and love of organization to transforming your space into a liveable, manageable solution. “Organizing is so much fun and I love transforming spaces, shopping for my clients, meeting new people and creating new friends!” Hablamos Español. We can create the solution you need to LOVE your NEWLY ORGANIZED HOME! Contact us today!

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, PayPal

Design & Installation - Closets, Garages, Laundry Rooms, Home Office, Home Storage

Kitchen Cabinets, Vanities