ASP Windows and Doors

Founded 2006 • With Angi since May 2010

South Florida's leading professionals in impact windows and doors. Call us at 888.782.8342 for a FREE quote. Our second showroom is now open: 12762 SW 88 ST, Miami, FL 33186. *Services offered by our business: Storm Impact Windows / Storm Impact Doors / Roof / Solar Panels *Services NOT offered by our business: Shutters/ Interior Doors / Repairs...

Project of the Month April 2012

+107 more images

window replacement (359)door installation (251)egress window (79)hurricane shutters (43)hardware store (12)glass repair (8)

02/10/2021

Angel A.

Nice guys but sell and install inferior glass in their windows and doors. The supplier they get their glass from does not honor their warranty and will use every excuse in the book to not fix issues caused by their obviously inferior quality glass. Two years after my windows and doors were installed multiple pieces of glass started having glazing issues. Each piece of glass is made from two pieces of glass held together by some type of silicone adhesive. Multiple pieces of glass started coming apart. Not only did this make the glass look terrible, I suspect it compromised the integrity of the glass. After much back and forth the glass was replaced under warranty. Here were are again 2 years later and the same exact glass that was replaced is having the same exact issue again, except this time the supplier and ultimately ASP are saying the glass is no longer under warranty. I expect much better post sales support after spending tens of thousands of dollars on impact windows and doors. Save yourself the trouble and go with another company that uses better quality glass and a supplier that stands by their products. Buyer beware !

Description of Work
Install of impact windows and doors

Category egress windows, replacement windows, doors

Angel, We completely understand your frustration. Your project was originally done with us 7 years ago. The manufacturer of your products was TM Windows which is now ASSURA Windows. We carry several product lines and each one carries different warranties. We have manufacture warranties that range from 5 years all the way to lifetime. Our team is trained to go over the different manufacturers we carry. We go over differences in quality, craftsmanship, service, warranty, and price. TM Windows / Assura Windows warranty for delamination is covered for 5 years. Even though we are past the 5 year mark, we pushed Assura to make the exception but we were denied. In order to help you as best as we could, we are providing the service at cost. We have a dedicated team to handle all post sale service calls. Unfortunately, we can not provide all post service calls free of charge.

01/13/2021

Krystal P.

ASP is highly recommended! Ivis has been very attentive in starting the project and putting together the details for the project, Absolutely loved her! Easy to communicate and always responds all questions. When it was time for Windows Installation, Armando Miran and helper were absolutely professional and non stop working during the installation. He explains everything as he is in process of installation and pay great attention to minor details. I couldn't have a better experience with any other company. ASP is the best in MIAMI!.

Description of Work
Windows, Doors & Garage Door

Work Completed On 01/04/2021

Review for ASP Windows and Doors - 3400 NW 114th Ave, Miami, FL - 39134749

Hello [Member Name Removed], thank you for writing us this review! We are thrilled to hear you are happy with your new impact windows and doors as well as our company as a whole. We appreciate your kind words and recommendation of ASP, and we look forward to hearing from you about any further projects!

09/29/2020

Wendy A.

I had a great experience from when I initially met with the sales rep, Alfred. He showed me a few different options of what I could do with the backdoor sliders. I love the hardware that I that was recommend. Once I placed the ordered the turnaround was within reason of two months. I'm super happy with the job. The sliding doors glide open and close so nicely. I highly recommend the company. It's really nice that they have a customer service rep that visits the job during installation.

Description of Work
All new windows

Work Completed On 09/29/2020

Review for ASP Windows and Doors - 3400 NW 114th Ave, Miami, FL - 38910020

Hello [Member Name Removed], thank you for writing us this review! We are delighted to hear you are happy with your new impact windows and doors as well as ASP SuperHome overall. We appreciate your praise and recommendation, and we look forward to hearing from you about any future projects!

09/08/2020

Maria D.

Excellent experience overall from the sales representative (Danny), installers and general office employees. The windows/doors look amazing and are of high quality. Frank (and his assistant (installers) were extremely professional, punctual and made sure that the area was cleaned thoroughly before leaving each day. I would highly recommend ASP to family and friends. Their expertise and professionalism from day 1 is definitely a peace of mind when it comes to such a large investment in a home. Thank you ASP, we are so happy with our windows/doors!

Description of Work
Impact windows and doors

Work Completed On 09/08/2020

Hello, thank you for taking the time to write us this review! We are pleased to hear you are happy with your new impact windows and doors as well as our company as a whole. We are grateful for being given the opportunity to let our family protect yours, and we appreciate your recommendation. We look forward to hearing from you about any further projects!

08/20/2020

Miguel S.

This company has excellent ratings. I contacted them. They were gracious but do not do units in high rise buildings. They were nice enough to provide me with valuable information.

Description of Work
Impact glass sliding door and windows

Work Completed On 08/17/2020

Hello, thank you for writing us this review! We appreciate your praise although we could not be of assistance for your project. We wish you the best in all home-improvement projects!

07/17/2020

Robert J.

Very professional and punctual and neat

Description of Work
Front door installation

Work Completed On 06/10/2020

Hello, thank you for your review! We are pleased to hear you are happy with your new impact window and door, as well as ASP SuperHome. We look forward to hearing from you about any future projects!

07/12/2020

Jennifer H.

We live in Country Walk so we have an HOA. My rep Danny helped me from start to finish. He sent all of the documents the HOA needed. All I needed to do was fill out the application and follow up. The whole process was smooth. I have to give it up to the whole staff. I felt like I had a team making sure I was communicated with and that I was happy thought out the process. The installation team were so respectful. They definitely know what they are doing when it comes to the install as well. We loved that we had several products to choose from with ASP but at the end we went with their premium line SIW. This is something we are buying once so we didn’t want to cut any corners. I’m so glad we didn’t. Thank you ASP!

Description of Work
All of my windows and door to impact

Work Completed On 07/12/2020

Review for ASP Windows and Doors - 3400 NW 114th Ave, Miami, FL - 38712947

Hello, thank you for taking the time to write us this review! We are thrilled to hear you are happy with your new impact windows and doors as well as ASP SuperHome as a whole. We appreciate your kind words, and we look forward to hearing from you about any further projects!

07/07/2020

caroline N.

Exceptional service provided by the entire staff!! Thank you to Anthony and his crew for installation. Thank you to Danny Hernandez for his customer service and expertise throughout the entire process.

Description of Work
Impact windows and doors

Work Completed On 04/01/2020

Hello [Member Name Removed], thank you for your review! We are delighted to hear you are happy with your new impact windows and doors as well as our company overall. We appreciate your kind words, and we look forward to hearing from you about any further projects!

06/27/2020

Amy M.

This was the second time we had ASP install impact windows and doors, the last time at our previous home. I chose them to install the doors and window on our new home because of our positive experience at our last home. They carry high quality products and have great customer service. We had to wait several months for the doors to come in, but they kept us informed along the way. Peter Malcomson, the saleperson, was very helpful at all stages of both our latest and previous projects. I would recommend them to anyone looking to install impact windows and doors.

Description of Work
We had three impact doors and one impact window installed in our new home.

Work Completed On 06/09/2020

Review for ASP Windows and Doors - 3400 NW 114th Ave, Miami, FL - 38677633

Hello, thank you for taking the time to write us this review! We are pleased to hear you are happy with your impact windows and doors as well as our company overall. We appreciate your trust and patience in our company throughout these times with Covid-19 delays, as well as your recommendation. We look forward to hearing from you about any future projects!

06/25/2020

Craig M.

We used ASP to replace all windows of our house, new french doors to the patio, and new front door - so all in all a fairly large project. Peter was a fantastic counterpart from a Sales perspective, honest opinions and responsive throughout the process. Raudis and team did a great job on the installation. All minor issues that were brought up on project completion were addressed in a quick and professional manner. I hope I get the chance to work with ASP again.

Description of Work
Replace all windows, french door, front door.

Work Completed On 06/25/2020

Hello, thank you so much for writing us this review! We are delighted to hear you are happy with your impact windows and doors as well as our company overall despite minor hiccups. We appreciate your kind words, and we look forward to hearing from you about any further projects!

06/24/2020

Rashaad A.

Superior product. There were a couple hiccups along the way, but overall a good job.

Description of Work
Replace all windows

Work Completed On 06/15/2020

Hello, thank you for writing us this review! We are pleased to hear you are happy with your impact windows and doors as well as our company overall despite minor hiccups. We appreciate your praise, and we look forward to hearing from you about any future projects!

06/13/2020

Frank D.

My experience with ASP was exceptional. From the quoting process with my sales rep Sergio to the time of installation with Armando, everything went great! Sergio took the time to offer us some different price options and Armando was always super clean and always arrived early on the job. My house looks great with our new windows and doors!

Description of Work
Installation of Hurricane Windows and Doors

Work Completed On 06/13/2020

Hello, thank you for writing us this review! We are pleased to hear you are happy with your new impact windows and doors as well as our company as a whole. We appreciate your praise, and we look forward to hearing from you about any future projects!

06/12/2020

Noelia B.

My windows look amazing! We are very happy with the results. We are located on a fourth floor and the installer Frank and his crew were very detailed, organize and clean. Very profesional work. We had a great experience in all aspects of the process. Recommend it to anyone that is looking to install windows.

Description of Work
Impact windows intalation

Category replacement windows

Work Completed On 06/12/2020

Review for ASP Windows and Doors - 3400 NW 114th Ave, Miami, FL - 38638922

Hello, thank you for taking the time to write us this review! We are delighted to hear you are happy with your impact windows as well as ASP SuperHome overall. We appreciate your kind words and recommendation, and we look forward to hearing from you about any further projects!

06/11/2020

Chedier A.

Really enjoyed the experience with asp Armando and his crew where very professional and respectful did an amazing job will recommend to all my friends and family, very very professional in time and super clean job , 5 stars for ASP

Description of Work
Impact windows

Category replacement windows

Work Completed On 06/11/2020

Hello, thank you for writing us this review! We are delighted to hear you are happy with your impact windows as well as ASP SuperHome as a whole. We highly appreciate your kind words and recommendation, and we look forward to hearing from you about any further projects!

06/09/2020

Lily M.

I am extremely pleased with the work ASP did in my house. They were extremely professional, clean, efficient, communicative. A true pleasure to have in my house along with the beautiful job they did with the installation. The name of the installer is Frank and him and his crew were a true delight to have around. Their sales person, Peter, was also very knowledgeable and his value was not on the price - but ideas on what I should consider doing based on my personal taste. The inspection went smoothly and same day I had a visit by their customer service rep who wanted to inspect also the house and asked me how my experience was with the company. This is a family business that takes great pride on their work and the people that work there. I am actually very impressed, happily impressed .

Description of Work
Window installations

Category glass repair, replacement windows, doors, home improvement stores

Work Completed On 06/01/2020

Hello, thank you for taking the time to write us this review! We are delighted to hear you are happy with your impact windows and doors as well as ASP SuperHome overall. At ASP SuperHome, we always strive to provide the best possible service before, during, and post-installation. We appreciate your kind words, and we look forward to hearing from you about any further projects!

06/08/2020

Nick J.

Excellent service. Yosjenny And Javier were extremely professional, very hard working and punctual. They not only replaced the windows but did a fantastic carpentry job and replaced all the woodwork trim. Michael our rep kept us informed at all times I would thoroughly recommend ASP

Description of Work
Replace all windows with double glaze impact windows

Work Completed On 05/28/2020

Hello, thank you for writing us this review! We are pleased to hear you are happy with your impact windows as well as ASP SuperHome overall. We appreciate your kind words and recommendation, and we look forward to hearing from you about any further projects!

06/02/2020

Myriam G.

It was all done extremely professionally and we are very happy with our doors and windows.

Description of Work
Hurricane windows & doors

Work Completed On 06/02/2020

Hello, thank you for writing us this review! We are pleased to hear you are happy with your impact windows and doors as well as our company overall. We appreciate your praise, and we look forward to hearing from you about any future projects!

06/01/2020

Robert M.

So far so good. We are super excited to get our new windows and doors done. We initially started the process about a year ago with Jonathan. We received other quotes but by far we knew ASP was the way to go. They have been very professional and I must say very friendly. Jesus came out to measure for the actual order. You can tell he really loves what he does. Everyone has been a pleasure. I look forward to updating my review once the project has been installed.

Description of Work
Windows and doors

Work Completed On 06/01/2020

Review for ASP Windows and Doors - 3400 NW 114th Ave, Miami, FL - 38606900

Hello, thank you for taking the time to write us this review! We are happy to hear how pleased you were with our company prior to the installation process. We appreciate your kind words, and we would love to hear your thoughts post-installation and in the months following!

05/29/2020

V S.

These guys are the real deal! My mom told me how good the ly did the impact windows for a friend of hers so when I was looking to install a new exterior door I gave them a try. Wouldn't you know the Corna Virus pandemic was in full affect and I was worried about letting anyone in the house. Everyone that came representing them had a mask, they worked so clean, and handled the inspection process. This team is top notch. As soon as I get my relief check I am doing the rest of my house with them! I would recommend them to everyone! One time, done right and clean at affordable prices. Nobody compares to this team.

Description of Work
Windows & Doors

Category egress windows, glass repair, remodeling, replacement windows, doors, home improvement stores, hurricane shutters

Work Completed On 05/29/2020

Hello, thank you for taking the time to write us this review! We are pleased to hear you are happy with your impact windows and doors as well as our company overall. We highly appreciate your kind words, and we look forward to hearing from you about any further projects!

05/27/2020

Vivian P.

Mi esposo y yo estamos muy contentos con el producto final de las ventanas de impacto. Escogimos ASP por su calidad y mano de obra, y no nos decepcionaron. Jonathan, Michael y su equipo se aseguraron de que estuviéramos 100% satisfechos con el producto final. Yesenia súper profesional organizaron la instalación y nos comunicaron cuando los materiales estaban listos. Los recomendaría mucho si están buscando por ventanas y puertas de impacto.

Description of Work
Las Ventanas y Puertas

Work Completed On 03/03/2020

Hola, Gracias por este comentario! Nosotros estamos encantados de escuchar que estas contenta con sus nuevas ventanas y puertas de impacto y nuestro compania. Agradecemos sus palabras amables y su recomendación, y esperamos escuchar de usted para cualquier proyecto en el futuro!

05/25/2020

John T.

ASP and its subcontractors demolished an entire corner of our open floor plan living area to install two sets of triple impact sliding glass doors. This has brought the leafy outdoor and pool background into plain view. In the cooler months, we can open up both sides and enjoy outdoor-indoor living. This was a big job. A complicated job. It may have been more complicated than ASP thought. As such, there were required structural add-ons that were not calculated as part of the original estimate and that I had to pay extra for. Actually, to ASP's credit, they split the cost of the add-ons with me. But the complexity of the job also brought on delays in drafting and design, and in filing for permits. The delays became unreasonably long - and I'm a very reasonable guy (look at the rating I'm giving them!). The entire project, from the salesperson's visit to completion, took 14 months!! So why am I still giving them 4 of 5? Because the end result is working seamlessly and we are very satisfied with the added beauty to our home. More importantly, once I raised my concerns to the owner of the company (8 months in), things finally started to move and I got white-glove treatment. The office staff that reports to the owner were kind and understanding. They were frequently in touch to make sure we were informed of the progress and that we were wholly satisfied with the work. My recommendation to potential customers is that you make sure ASP is truthful in all of their communications with you from day 1. Don't let them fall into the typical South Florida general contractor M.O. of giving customers the runaround. If ASP can pledge to call a spade a spade and communicate frequently, you can trust that they'll do a good job. In summary, waiting 14 months for the work to be finished was excruciating. But ASP delivered a beautiful job that enhances the enjoyment of our home and adds significant value. And their office staff was amazing.

Description of Work
Demolish walls, replace with two sets of triple impact glass doors

Category glass repair, remodeling, doors

Work Completed On 03/31/2020

Review for ASP Windows and Doors - 3400 NW 114th Ave, Miami, FL - 38590420

05/23/2020

kenneth F.

It didn't. Poor response, lack of paying attention to what we wanted. A waste of time. Found someone else

Description of Work
Replace front door