ARTEMISA FENCE

Founded 1982 • With Angi since March 2006

1.8

2721 SW 137TH AVE STE 102

Miami, FL 33175

30 EMPLOYEES. USES SUBS DURING HURICANE SEASON. COST IS DETERMINED BY THE JOB. TRAVEL CHARGES MAY APPLY. NO SERVICE FEE. EXTRA CHARGE FOR AFTER-HOURS SERVICE MAY APPLY. MAY CONTACT THROUGH EMAIL....

09/05/2014

juan D.

DO NOT CONTRACT THEM their estimate is good but when it comes to get the work done they are the worse fence company miami has. I contracted them for my fence in June 1 2014, it is September 5 2014 and my fence is still not up. They told me within a month they were going to have my fence up and I have been in constant WEEKLY contact with them and the only thing they have to say are excuses regarding contractors, timing, etc. They ASSURED me the fence was going to be up by TODAY FRIDAY and guess what.. ITS NOT .. their excuse is that the materials are not ready. If i could I would get a refund and contract another company that would live up to their word and even pay a little more.

Description of Work
NOTHING! KEPT GIVING EXCUSES

04/12/2014

Silvia C.

We used Artemisa Fence to replace our wood fence about 5 years ago. They used cheap/thin wood which is now breaking apart. We are slowing having to replace each plank. The nails they used are rusting out. The previous wooden fence was over 15 years old and had to be replaced due to hurricane damage. I am very disappointed on the quality of material used.

Description of Work
Replaced wooden fence

08/19/2013

Don W.

We gave a $300 deposit in January 2013 to have a wood gate replaced. The company has not been able to pull a permit from the Village of Pinecrest and will not return our phone calls or work at getting the permit. We are now requesting a refund but i am not holding my breath. Very poor service

Description of Work
Nothing, poor communications, no follow up, and after 6 months has still not obtained a permit to replace a wood gate

11/13/2012

Frank F.

I called this company for a wood gate estimate.Jessica told me she was going to call me back in a few minutes with an estimate but she never did. I called back and the same Jessica put on hold for more than 10 minutes to the point where I got tired of waiting and hung up , she then called me back asking me to call the owner for the estimate . I would never recommend this company to anyone, very unprofessional.I felt like they were doing me a favor. Bad costumer service.

Description of Work
I called this company for a wood gate estimate.

07/23/2012

KIONG F.

This is the worst experience I've had with any company in Miami. I was dealing with a sales person named Armando who has no patience, he rushes you off the phone and then gives you the wrong quotes. After 3 quotes, he got it right but that was the easy part. Getting ahold of him is the tough part because he was either off, out of town or sick and after 2 months I gave up dealing with the guy and Artemisa in general because I had to keep calling weekly to find out when can we start but every week was a different excuse. I even complained to the main office and was transferred to a voicemail of a manager last Friday and left a message and my call was not returned. I had it with Armando after I called him last Friday when he was supposed to call me last on Tuesday and he told me he's out of town and to call him today. Now, if I'm giving you business and paying for your services, why in the world do I have to keep calling you and be on top of you to get something done. This is what prompt me to get into Angieslist today and look for companies that have good reviews. I have already given a call to a few other fencing companies and one of them is on his way here already. I would never give my money to Artemisa, they are the worst company I've dealt with so far. They have wasted 2 months of my time. If you want to use them, go ahead but be aware that you wil have to beg them and treat them like they're doing you a favor even though you are paying them for a service.

Description of Work
N/A

10/09/2011

Jose A.

Terrible experience with this company. First, they charged our credit card twice and took more than six months to reimburse our money. They did a sloopy job with inferior wood that is starting to crack. They also left the permit open and we had to close it ourselves; although, thay got paid for performing the permit services.

Description of Work
They completed a wooden fence along the perimeter of the property.

08/18/2006

CHRISTINA P.

The company was horrible. I would not recommend it to anyone. They would come one day and not show up again for many days. It took them more than a month to finish the job. Most of the personnel in the office was rude when you called and you couldn't get any answers as to the status of the job.

Description of Work
Replaced old wooden fence with new DuraFence.

07/13/2006

BRETT K.

shockingly bad fence was 6 inches above ground at end.

Description of Work
wood fence.

06/26/2006

E RICK B.

Terrible. Took over six months. Hard to reach on telephone. Work quality very poor. Bad attitude. Did not show up when they said they would.

Description of Work
Installed wood and aluminum fence destroyed by Hurricane Wilma.

05/05/2006

JUAN B D.

They did an excellent job, took half a day, on time, & very courteous.

Description of Work
Installed a new chain link fence to replace one destroyed by hurricane Wilma.

03/08/2006

IT TOOK THEM FIVE MONTHS TO GET THE JOB DONE. THEY WERE EXTREMELY UNPROFESSIONAL. THEY WERE UNRELIABLE. FOR THE MOST PART THE MATERIALS WERE JUST LAYING AROUND OUR YARD. WHEN I WOULD TRY TO CALL THEIR OFFICE NO ONE WOULD EVER ANSWER THE PHONE.

Description of Work
THEY REPLACED MY WOODEN FENCE.

03/06/2006

GEOFFREY A.

I PERSONALLY WAS NOT IMPRESSED WITH THIS COMPANY. IT TOOK QUITE SOME TIME TO GET AN APPOINTMENT. I FELT THE MANAGER WAS PROFESSIONAL, BUT NOT HIS CREW. THEIR PRICE WAS REASONABLE, BUT NOT THE QUALITY OF WORK.

Description of Work
THEY REPLACED MY FENCE IN MY BACK YARD.

Hercules Fence & Fabrications Inc

5 Employees. No Subs. Cost Is Determined By The Job. No Travel Charges. No Service Fees. License # 94bs00396. Free Estimates

Ultra fence inc

We are fence contractors. Able to install all types of fences from privacy fence to any type of decorative fence. We install wood. Dura fence . Aluminum fencing any style . We work residential and commercial and industrial work.

Pacheco's Fences Corp

We have the experience and dedication to get the job done right! Specializing in fencing services; We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won't leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Call or click for your FREE estimate today!

ASK FOR DETAILS
    1 YEAR MATERIAL & LABOR

DOORS, FENCES, GATES, TENNIS COURTS, RESIDENTIAL CHAIN LINK, ORNAMENTAL PVC, DURA FENCE, & WOOD.