Aplus Exclusive Cleaning Services Inc

Founded 2019

Licensed and Insured. Service,Quality & Satisfaction Guaranteed. APLUS Exclusive Cleaning Services is committed to providing the best services cleaning that consistently meets the needs and expectations of our clients. Our priority is based on communication with our customers to ensure they are totally satisfied with our service. Experience and dedication to guarantee a service with quality and credibility. Please call today at 786-201-4553 and ask for all our different discounts promotions. Please note; The service schedules when houses are cleaned. APLUS accepts appointments at any time customer convenience. APLUS is always available for appointments. We work for you....

Se Habla EspañolSe Habla Español

A Service Provider's profile image

+21 more images

house cleaning
Housecleaning Project project

house cleaning

house cleaning (78)window cleaning (14)tile installation (8)carpet cleaning (4)

09/17/2022

Nicole M.

The service was great! Aaron responded right away with a quote and was able to schedule someone immediately! Bessy was thorough and detailed. She made my apartment sparkle!! Great communication throughout the project! I would definitely hire and recommend them again!

Description of Work
Deep Cleaning- Moving in

Work Completed On 09/17/2022

09/08/2022

Marsha W.

I was initially very embarrassed to get someone to come and clean my house. But my house had not been cleaned well in 8 months. Aaron did a pre visit and listened to my needs and wishes. I totally did not expect miracles because the house was so cluttered. But Aaron assured me and reassured me that his staff would their best. He sent two great ladies who worked through layers of dust and gave my family a space where we could actually feel as if a huge load was lifted off of our backs. Even my children were overjoyed. I would DEFINITELY use this company again. Mostly because Aaron was so compassionate and made me feel that I was not just a job but he was caring for me and my family.

Description of Work
Deep house cleaning due to disability

Work Completed On 09/07/2022

08/27/2022

Richard M.

The service was excellent, Aaron was the gentleman I spoke to on the phone who scheduled the appointment for me and facilitated everything, he was very professional and friendly. Besy came to do the actual cleaning, she did an exceptional job, I don't think my place has ever been this clean. My place was really filthy and she got it to a point where I am happy to be home again. I am very happy with Aplus and will definitely use their services again.

Description of Work
Cleaning small apartment

Work Completed On 08/27/2022

08/25/2022

Marian W.

Great! Aaron was very easy to work with and communication was excellent. He even sent pictures and a video of the completed job.

Description of Work
One time clean out of townhouse

Work Completed On 08/18/2022

08/08/2022

Marisela S.

Deep cleaning due to termite tenting. The ladies were very knowledgeable and helpful and friendly. I would differently recommend APlus to anyone that is looking for a very professional company that knows what their customers need.

Description of Work
House Cleaning

Work Completed On 08/08/2022

06/28/2022

Carole D.

Hard-working crew, good attention to detail, careful, thorough, and overall did a great job of making the house sparkle. I would definitely hire again.

Description of Work
Deep cleaning of house

Category ceramic tile, house cleaning

Work Completed On 06/28/2022

05/29/2022

Melissa L.

I scheduled my service with the owner of the company, Aaron. He was very quick to call and talk to me about what I was looking for. The rest of the communication was through text, which was easy and again he was extremely quick to respond. Diana and Julianna were the women to come clean our apartment. They were little late in arriving because of their previous clients, but Aaron and both women were great at keeping me updated and it wasn't an issue. Once they arrived, they brought everything they needed and asked me if there was something I wanted for them to focus on in particular and asked where certain things go. Diana was very sweet and told me to just relax. I played them some music on the speakers while they worked and I stayed working at my desk. They were EXTREMELY detailed. The apartment was left spotless and they left cute little paper details in the bathroom and kitchen. Honestly, they were great and I already set an appointment to have them back in 2 weeks for maintenance. We were extremely happy with the service! 10/10 recommend!!!

Description of Work
Initial deep cleaning for apartment

Work Completed On 05/28/2022

05/28/2022

Adrian V.

Fantastic! Excellent! Thank you for sending M; she really transformed this house!!

Description of Work
House cleaning

Work Completed On 05/28/2022

04/12/2022

emma L.

The cleaning went great. We hired for a deep clean of our house and we have many dogs so it was not an easy job. Aaron came and personally did a consultation and then had Mariella there to clean in just a few days. It took her about 6/7 hours to clean the whole house which was tough to be out of the house for that long, but she had a big job to do and did a great job.

Description of Work
House cleaning

Work Completed On 04/04/2022

04/02/2022

Jeannette A.

Great. As a Realtor I will definitely be using their services again and highly recommend!

Description of Work
House Cleaning

Work Completed On 04/02/2022

01/28/2022

Deborah M.

Aaron Pastora, the owner, is a superb professional and his cleaning staff are hard-working, pay great attention to detail, and are very courteous. The company quoted me a price for a regular cleaning of my main house based upon a site visit performed by Mr. Pastora. While he was here, he also did a walkthrough of a studio apartment next door that I wanted deep-cleaned using a coupon offered by Angi. Mr. Pastora was thorough and asked numerous questions to make certain that the scope of cleaning services that they would perform for me met my expectations. He then quoted a fixed price for the work in my main house (and the deep cleaning would be priced at the Angi coupon price). First, I scheduled APlus Exclusive to deep clean the studio. The cleaners exceeded my expectations and the studio looked like new! They stayed until the job was perfect, even though the time spent exceeded the time budgeted for the job. Not once did the APlus Exclusive cleaners complain and the gratitude they demonstrated when I tipped them touched my heart. I felt so good about them that I contacted Mr. Pastora and asked him if the same two cleaners were available to clean my main house while I was out of town. Not ideal to have "strangers" in your home when you are not around to supervise, but I was so impressed by Mr. Pastora, and the two ladies who cleaned my studio the week before, that I decided to go with my gut. Once again, the cleaners were very thorough, careful and did an excellent job. Nothing was taken or broken or scratched……all concerns that ran through my head as I considered the risks of having someone clean my home when I was not around to supervise. What was most astounding was that the job took more time than Mr. Pastora had budgeted yet the cleaners didn't cut corners and Mr. Pastora honored the price he quoted. He followed up to make sure I was happy and did not even mention that the job had taken longer than expected nor did he request additional payment. I plan on using APlus Exclusive again and would recommend to anyone the two ladies who serviced my home. Thank you APlus Exclusive!

Description of Work
House Cleaning

Work Completed On 02/03/2022

12/02/2021

Angel F.

Detailed and professional. Definitely would recommend to anyone

Description of Work
House cleaning

Work Completed On 12/02/2021

11/10/2021

Candace W.

Aaron and his team were fantastic, they were communicative and professional from the start. Their cleaning was detailed and very well done. It's fantastic to have a clean home and a pleasure to have them in our house. I highly recommend Aaron and his team.

Description of Work
Deep Clean and then a weekly regular cleaning

Work Completed On 11/08/2021

07/05/2021

Jared B.

Excellent attention to detail. Did not feel rushed in anyway. Would def use their services again!

Description of Work
Move in/out

Category carpet cleaners, ceramic tile, house cleaning, window cleaning

Work Completed On 07/04/2021

07/02/2021

Suzette F.

Very well the owner was very easy to work with and the ladies were very professional I highly recommend this company.

Description of Work
deep clean residential

Work Completed On 07/01/2021

06/28/2021

Angie D.

They arrived on time and did a great job. Would definitely hire again

Description of Work
Housecleaning

Work Completed On 06/28/2021

06/28/2021

Christina O.

The cleaner was very detailed in her work and went past my expectations. I will definitely use this company on a regular basis.

Description of Work
Housecleaning

Work Completed On 06/29/2021

06/17/2021

ISBEL M.

Cleaning staff showed up on time and did an excellent job cleaning all surfaces.

Description of Work
After Construction Cleaning

Work Completed On 06/16/2021

06/04/2021

Lucila T.

Aaron was so easy to work with and they were so fast!! We needed work done ASAP and they delivered. House is so clean and I will hire again for sure!

Description of Work
Cleaning house post Renovation

Work Completed On 06/03/2021

05/30/2021

Sheila N.

Professionals from the start to the end. Worker was here on time. No small talk, just went right to work. No standing around waiting for directions. Don't get to witness , such hard workers anymore. Best in the business!

Description of Work
Deep cleaning

Work Completed On 05/29/2021

05/22/2021

Pamela P.

APlus Exclusive Cleaning has come to my house several times so far and I couldn't be happier with the service. Aaron was first on the scene to give me a fair and appropriate estimate and then showed up when the cleaners had their first appointment so he could show them the scope of the work and explain everything to them. Each week they arrive on time and have been courteous, reliable, professional, industrious, and cheerful! They are extremely careful with my home and belongings. I've been extremely happy with their work and I recommend them highly. You will not be disappointed!!

Description of Work
housecleaning

Work Completed On 05/22/2021

05/14/2021

S C.

Aaron and his team were amazing. We just moved to the area and needed a good deep clean on our new home before we moved in. The house sparkles! Would highly recommend APlus!!

Description of Work
Housecleaning

Work Completed On 05/15/2021