Anderson Landscaping Inc

Founded 1989 • With Angi since May 2007

Anderson Landscaping, Inc. specializes in creating exotic landscaping to complement your home's architecture and your personal style as well as unique beautiful gardens through the custom-design and installation of tranquil ponds and shimmering waterfalls of all types, shapes and sizes. No subs.

4.2

4.4

lawn & landscaping (44)hardscaping (20)tree service (13)stone & gravel (11)lawn care (10)Patios (9)fountains (8)lawn treatment (5)mulch delivering (4)landscape lighting (2)irrigation system (2)fence company (2)

05/14/2021

Peter D.

Very friendly and honest company. They evaluated over the phone that my request was too small for them which I appreciated. It helped us from wasting each other’s time. Very professional

Description of Work
Natasha from Anderson got back to me right away

Work Completed On 05/14/2021

08/07/2020

Louis G.

I was very satisfied with Anderson Landscaping. I called them because of a flood I had suffered during recent heavy rains. The property did not have a proper drainage system due to its low elevation. Tod Anderson came out and quickly started troubleshooting and coming up with a multi-faceted approach toward mitigating future flooding issues. After the plan was designed and approved, the project started within a week. Every day, the landscapers would show up right on time and work meticulously throughout the day. Tod would appear on site several times to check on the project and make continued suggestions for the best solution possible. He understood that landscaping was secondary to flood mitigation - and I very much appreciated his care and understanding of my problem. At several points throughout the project, I would notice areas that I figured I would have to go in and clean up or tweak. However, the landscapers always noticed those spots far before I even had to bring it up. I was very impressed with their attention to detail and care. I have already recommended them to another friend in need of a landscaper and would recommend them again.

Description of Work
Drainage solutions and landscaping

Category landscaping, pavers, gravel, hardscaping

Work Completed On 06/15/2020

05/08/2019

Richard P.

Todd and his team were outstanding. Work was performed in a professional manner and it was quite obvious that his team knew what they were doing. We are very satisfied and highly recommend Anderson Landscaping!

Description of Work
Landscaping and walkway

Category landscaping, hardscaping

Work Completed On 05/06/2019

04/08/2019

karen D.

Hired to do a zen garden in a privacy wall area - turned out beautiful and no problems . About a year later hired Anderson again to do some upgrades to our landscaping. New design was nice looking even though we paid a lot more than I planned on. Several plants and a tree died within a few months and Anderson promised to come back and replace after I contacted him several times - but he never did and I gave up. I recently finally found someone else to remove and replace dead stuff- but of course I have to spend quite a bit more money . You don’t always get what you pay for.

Description of Work
Landscaping updates

Category landscaping, mulch, pavers, gravel

Work Completed On 07/20/2018

11/04/2018

Jacqui B.

Wonderful service and responsiveness! Responded to my concerns quickly and courteously. Would recommend to others.

Description of Work
Fix up old landscaping and install new landscape areas in front yard.

Work Completed On 10/18/2018

10/08/2018

Phil B.

After months of searching for a company (or various companies or individuals) to undertake a complete backyard overhaul, we settled on Anderson Landscaping. The scope of the project included a brand new fence around the entire perimeter of the house, the addition of two new fence doors (for a total of four new fence doors), removal of a fair sized existing concrete slab, paver installation, crushed granite installation along both sides of the house, and finally laying new sod and planting shrubs and trees. Before Anderson Landscaping came to our attention, we had been unable to find a company who did it all. We tried to separately coordinate fence people, with paver people, with landscaping people, all to no avail. Sadly, in Miami, the concept of customer service is lost on most of these tradespeople. But not on Anderson Landscaping! Previous to Anderson Landscaping we had dealt with people or companies who either didn’t return initial inquiry calls, or made the site visit and said they would quote and never did, or quoted and then disappeared when we wanted to engage them with the work. If you’re looking for a company that does it all, and does it professionally, within budget, and on time, then don’t waste your time or look any further. Just call Tod Anderson and thank me later. From day one, up until weeks after the project was completed and we had follow-up questions, Tod was courteous, professional, and prompt in all our dealings with him. If he didn’t answer our calls right away, he would call back within a couple of hours, if not sooner. We always felt like we knew exactly where we stood with him, and we were always confident about a successful outcome to our project. Months before the start of the project, he had provided us with an estimated start date, and continually updated us on it, and ultimately started EARLIER than projected. His crew are also all very competent and professional, and worked diligently and completed the entire project in around 10 business days. They were on site every single weekday during the two week term of the project. It’s been almost a month and a half since they completed the work and we couldn’t be happier with the results. Tod and his crew transformed what was previously an unusable, barren wasteland into a lush garden oasis that we now look forward to stepping out into. The before and after photos should speak for themselves.

Description of Work
Entire backyard overhaul

Category fencing, landscaping, lawn service, pavers, gravel, tree service, fountains, hardscaping, patios

Work Completed On 08/22/2018

Review for Anderson Landscaping Inc - 18925 SW 248th ST, Miami, FL - 37458026

Thank you for such a positive and detailed review of your experience with us. Positive client experiences and word of mouth is our top priority. Since 1989 most of our best clients came from other great clients like you. We pride ourselves on attention to detail to implement our clients' unique horticulture and landscaping ideas for their home. We look forward to providing you and your family with even better service. We recently implemented our NEW referral reward program specially designed for happy clients like you. Please call our office for details.

05/09/2018

barbara I.

Amazing Work Done at my house!!!! Tod came to my house and gave us a free estimate. from the moment he arrived to the moment he left my husband and I were amazed! his creativity, ideas, and professional advice was great. work got done and all I can say is I love spending my time outside now. friends and family love it too . I will definitely be doing work again with Tod and his awesome Team.

Description of Work
Landscaping & Pavers in my back yard

Category landscaping, hardscaping

Work Completed On 04/30/2018

04/19/2018

Elizabethann L.

Not very well! Although I agreed with the reasoning behind the work not being able to be done at this time! I am greatly disappointed by not getting the requested letter that confirmed our meeting and discussion as to why the work need to be done at a later date! I needed this letter as confirmation for my HOA as proof of my attempt to get the work done!

Description of Work
Landscaping

Work Completed On 04/19/2018

02/03/2018

Diana L.

Excellent! He not only came and did exactly what he said he would but also returned to groom, fertilize and spruce up yard. I am looking forward to working with him again!

Description of Work
Total clean up of yard, weeding, and plowing of soil and did landscaping. This is no ordinary company especially in Miami.

Category landscaping, lawn service, lawn treatment

Work Completed On 02/03/2018

02/01/2018

Betsy B.

Excellent!! Anderson Landscaping is the best company I have ever done business with!! They always showed up on time, the crew was a pleasure to work with and Todd Anderson has a way of making you feel like you are his only customer. The crew is very talented and always cleaned up everyday before leaving. Anderson Landscaping worked until the job was finished, the crew was never diverted to another job. I LOVE my new yard and pool features. I highly recommend this company!

Description of Work
Completely re-landscaped my yard after Hurricane Irma. Installed New travertine and waterfall feature around my pool.

Category landscaping, lawn treatment, mulch, pavers, gravel, tree service, fountains, hardscaping

Work Completed On 01/04/2018

10/12/2017

Irwin E.

replacing Andersons work. Second time I used him. Not great the first time but tried again since you rated him well. no more.

Description of Work
landscaping front

Work Completed On 10/12/2017

09/28/2017

J Calvin W.

Always punctual; thorough prehand review of objectives; post-installation walkthroughs and followups with prompt issue conections at no charge.

Description of Work
complete re-landscaping Including: Removing old trees, masonry planters, etc; installation of serpentine bricks, walks; redoing sprinkler system; spenting french drain; lots of trees shrubs, plantings, etc.

Category landscaping, lawn service, irrigation systems, tree service, hardscaping

Work Completed On 08/27/2017

Thank you you so much for taking the time to leave this excellent review. We really appreciate your business. Please let us know what we can do for you in the future. We recently implemented our NEW referral reward program specially designed for happy clients like you. Please call our office for details.

08/31/2017

Richard S.

It truly went very well. They showed up on time , performed the work as scheduled and we're professional while doing the job.

Description of Work
We had a beautiful Waterfall built by them and we are very happy with the results.

Category landscaping, fountains, hardscaping

Work Completed On 05/05/2014

08/30/2017

Emilio C.

Excellent. Worked with Efrain Fernandez. Very professional and I would hire thenm again because of him

Description of Work
Landscaping and water feature

Category landscaping, lawn service, fountains, patios

Work Completed On 01/25/2017

Thanks for leaving us such a wonderful review. We are glad that you loved our services, our dedicated staff will be pleased to learn of your high praise.They work very diligently and it will provide them with great encouragement to keep doing what they are doing. Next time you or your friends want to work with us please give our office a call and ask about our NEW referral reward program specially designed for happy clients like you. Thank you, once again for your kind words.

08/28/2017

Meri A.

Excellent!! It's amazing what is created from nothing.

Description of Work
Fabricated waterfall into swimming pool including accent & dive rocks.

Category landscaping, pavers, gravel, fountains, patios

Work Completed On 10/04/2014

We're very grateful that you took the time out to leave us this note. Our company values put customer satisfaction as top priority and we are committed to our customers. It's customers like you that make our job wonderful. We look forward to serving you again and recently added our NEW referral reward program specially designed for happy clients like you. Please call our office for details.

08/23/2017

F. S.

They did quite an extensive job on the property here. They did a very nice job and we were happy with them. It was a very good price. They pretty much worked on their own schedule which was okay with us. They were very professional. They solved our problems and executed the job as they said they would. They did it in a timely manner without any mess around the house.

Description of Work
Landscaping service.

Work Completed On 08/16/2017

06/05/2017

MARY G.

He was excellent. I am using him again.

Description of Work
We needed a trim. Cutting back the plants. It was trimmed work. We had a lot of trees and plants. Plus the installation of additional plants. We just did the front and back. All decorative trees.

Category landscaping, tree service

Work Completed On 03/05/2017

05/14/2017

JAMES M.

Excellent job....would hire again....

Description of Work
Landscaping and fence construction front of Townhome inside and outside of courtyard. Work included brick pavers, landscaping and fence construction. Quality of work very good.....choice of plants was very good.....brick paver selection and installation was also very good.....

Category fencing, landscaping, pavers, gravel, hardscaping

Work Completed On 05/04/2017

Thank You for giving us a shot, and even more for leaving us this review. Being a small company, most of our customers are referred to us by existing customers.Like you, all our other customers loved our design choices and creativity too. Please call our office and ask about our NEW referral reward program specially designed for happy clients like you. We hope to hear from you again soon.

04/26/2017

Maria B.

The workers did put an effort but, how can your landscaping look good if you have the ugliest foxtail palms...

Description of Work
Landscape, the quality of the foxtail palms very bad. I should have consider that bad review that he had on dead plants... pls people hope you don't get disappointed like we are. Ship, low quality plants and overpriced.

Work Completed On 04/26/2017

09/26/2016

Roxanne M.

Excellent service, communication, and results!

Description of Work
Yard clean-up.

Work Completed On 09/26/2016

08/30/2016

olga R.

Todd Anderson came to my home the first time and after seeing the yard told me he would be back in a couple of days with the plans. The plans included pavers to 90% of my back yard and a walk way connecting the back with the front yard. It also included a water feature in the back of the yard as well as a variety of plants, lighting and mulch. The project lasted only two weeks. I have to say that my husband and I are very impressed with the amount of work that was done in such a short time period. The guys that work for him are friendly, kind and always answered every question or concerned I had with a smile. They all worked very hard and fast and did a tremendous job. I was so impressed with the work I decided to do the front yard as well. Now my back and front yards look beautiful and professionally done. I would not hesitate to recommend Anderson and his crew to any of my friends or family members. They turned an ordinary looking yard into a tropical paradise.

Description of Work
I hired Anderson's Landscaping to do landscaping and install pavers in my back and side yard.

Category landscaping, fountains, hardscaping, outdoor lighting, patios

Work Completed On 08/30/2016

Thank you so much for your kind words. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with u and we agree implementing your landscaping design with speed and detail is very important to us. We count ourselves lucky for customers like you. We look forward to working with you again in the future. We also recently implemented our NEW referral reward program specially designed for happy clients like you. Please call our office for details.

07/19/2016

Janet W.

They did not provide a very good service at all. They installed a tree on my neighbors property, They also installed a tree way too close to my house. They tore up my back yard (Grass). They also planted different plants than what I asked for. I would like them to fix this, but do not want to pay extra money.

Description of Work
They helped me with my landscaping.

Category lawn service, irrigation systems, lawn treatment, hardscaping