Anderson Landscaping Inc

Founded 1989 • With Angi since May 2007

18925 SW 248th ST

Miami, FL 33031

Anderson Landscaping, Inc. specializes in creating exotic landscaping to complement your home's architecture and your personal style as well as unique beautiful gardens through the custom-design and installation of tranquil ponds and shimmering waterfalls of all types, shapes and sizes. No subs. Cost is determined by the job. No travel charges. License #6034086 References available upon request....

4.2

4.4

lawn & landscaping (44)hardscaping (20)tree service (13)stone & gravel (11)lawn care (10)Patios (9)fountains (8)lawn treatment (5)mulch delivering (4)landscape lighting (2)irrigation system (2)fence company (2)

05/14/2021

Very friendly and honest company. They evaluated over the phone that my request was too small for them which I appreciated. It helped us from wasting each other’s time. Very professional

Description of Work
Natasha from Anderson got back to me right away

Work Completed On 05/14/2021

08/07/2020

I was very satisfied with Anderson Landscaping. I called them because of a flood I had suffered during recent heavy rains. The property did not have a proper drainage system due to its low elevation. Tod Anderson came out and quickly started troubleshooting and coming up with a multi-faceted approach toward mitigating future flooding issues. After the plan was designed and approved, the project st...

Description of Work
Drainage solutions and landscaping

Category landscaping,pavers, gravel,hardscaping

Work Completed On 06/15/2020

05/08/2019

Todd and his team were outstanding. Work was performed in a professional manner and it was quite obvious that his team knew what they were doing. We are very satisfied and highly recommend Anderson Landscaping!

Description of Work
Landscaping and walkway

Category landscaping,hardscaping

Work Completed On 05/06/2019

04/08/2019

Hired to do a zen garden in a privacy wall area - turned out beautiful and no problems . About a year later hired Anderson again to do some upgrades to our landscaping. New design was nice looking even though we paid a lot more than I planned on. Several plants and a tree died within a few months and Anderson promised to come back and replace after I contacted him several times - but he never did ...

Description of Work
Landscaping updates

Category landscaping,mulch,pavers, gravel

Work Completed On 07/20/2018

11/04/2018

Wonderful service and responsiveness! Responded to my concerns quickly and courteously. Would recommend to others.

Description of Work
Fix up old landscaping and install new landscape areas in front yard.

Work Completed On 10/18/2018

10/08/2018

After months of searching for a company (or various companies or individuals) to undertake a complete backyard overhaul, we settled on Anderson Landscaping. The scope of the project included a brand new fence around the entire perimeter of the house, the addition of two new fence doors (for a total of four new fence doors), removal of a fair sized existing concrete slab, paver installation, crushe...

Description of Work
Entire backyard overhaul

Category fencing,landscaping,lawn service,pavers, gravel,tree service,fountains,hardscaping,patios

Work Completed On 08/22/2018

Review for Anderson Landscaping Inc - 18925 SW 248th ST, Miami, FL - 37458026

Thank you for such a positive and detailed review of your experience with us. Positive client experiences and word of mouth is our top priority. Since 1989 most of our best clients came from other great clients like you. We pride ourselves on attention to detail to implement our clients' unique horticulture and landscaping ideas for their home. We look forward to providing you and your family with...

05/09/2018

Amazing Work Done at my house!!!! Tod came to my house and gave us a free estimate. from the moment he arrived to the moment he left my husband and I were amazed! his creativity, ideas, and professional advice was great. work got done and all I can say is I love spending my time outside now. friends and family love it too . I will definitely be doing work again with Tod and his awesome Team.

Description of Work
Landscaping & Pavers in my back yard

Category landscaping,hardscaping

Work Completed On 04/30/2018

04/19/2018

Not very well! Although I agreed with the reasoning behind the work not being able to be done at this time! I am greatly disappointed by not getting the requested letter that confirmed our meeting and discussion as to why the work need to be done at a later date! I needed this letter as confirmation for my HOA as proof of my attempt to get the work done!

Description of Work
Landscaping

Work Completed On 04/19/2018

02/03/2018

Excellent! He not only came and did exactly what he said he would but also returned to groom, fertilize and spruce up yard. I am looking forward to working with him again!

Description of Work
Total clean up of yard, weeding, and plowing of soil and did landscaping. This is no ordinary company especially in Miami.

Category landscaping,lawn service,lawn treatment

Work Completed On 02/03/2018

02/01/2018

Excellent!! Anderson Landscaping is the best company I have ever done business with!! They always showed up on time, the crew was a pleasure to work with and Todd Anderson has a way of making you feel like you are his only customer. The crew is very talented and always cleaned up everyday before leaving. Anderson Landscaping worked until the job was finished, the crew was never diverted to another...

Description of Work
Completely re-landscaped my yard after Hurricane Irma. Installed New travertine and waterfall feature around my pool.

Category landscaping,lawn treatment,mulch,pavers, gravel,tree service,fountains,hardscaping

Work Completed On 01/04/2018

Landscape Design & Installation. Ponds, Waterfalls, & Water Features. Ground & Pond Maintenance. Walkways. Driveways. Brick. Stone. Pavers. Decks. Fences. Irrigation. Landscape Lighting. Topiaries. Trees. Shrubs. Event Decoration.

Artificial Turf