American Stamp Concrete

Founded 2001 • With Angi since March 2006

We are a family owned company with over 11 years of experience with decorative concrete. We do driveways, stamped concrete, brick paver, sidewalks, precast concrete fence, patios, walkways and concrete pouring and repair. You are able to personalize your home with our wide variety of colors and designs. Most importantly is our quality and customer satisfaction: our work is altered perfectly to what you desire! You give us the idea, and we'll create it for you! No sub contractors used. ...

4.4

4.3

concrete driveways (34)stamped concrete (17)hardscaping (5)Patios (2)fence company (1)decks & porches (1)concrete repair (23)driveway pavers (2)

12/15/2018

Bruce A.

Used Angies List Pro and send request for Quote/contact on Nov 30th. On Dec 4th I followed-up. Never heard from this company.

Description of Work
Stamped Concrete

Category concrete driveways

Work Completed On 12/04/2018

10/23/2018

DAVID L.

The work was done and finished on schedule and looked fantastic. I was very pleased.

Description of Work
Removed existing asphalt straight and curved driveway and brick front patio and replaced with stamped concrete with a stone design

Category stamped concrete

Work Completed On 10/01/2018

08/19/2018

DAVID L.

Danilo was very professional and knowledgeable. He offered great suggestions such as a redesign of our front walkway. His price was very competitive. The work was completed on time. We are very pleased with the final product.

Description of Work
Replace asphalt driveway and walkway and patio pavers with stamped concrete

Work Completed On 10/22/2018

07/25/2017

Frank R.

It was a lil slow start with communication issues and the company is very busy but with good reason. It took a lil longer than danilo wanted but that was because it rained heavy for like 3 days straight. Danilo, the company president made a few appearances each work day and actually helped the crew were needed. Well worth the money spent.

Description of Work
I had my standard asphalt driveway extended and widened double car width using concrete pavers

Category concrete repair, hardscaping

Work Completed On 06/12/2017

Review for American Stamp Concrete - 11362 SW 7th St, Miami, FL - 35899512

04/10/2017

Yolanda S.

Everything went fine. I am very pleased with the work.

Description of Work
I had to re do the concrete in my patio because the roots of the trees lifted it.

Work Completed On 04/10/2017

01/11/2016

Roy W.

Great, better than expected, nice guy really knows what he's doing. Once we got past the awkward initial stage, it was smooth sailing. Honest and trustworthy and knowledgeable, Danilo is the best.

Description of Work
tore up old concrete driveway and replaced with new paver driveway, also some demo in rear of house

Category concrete repair, concrete driveways, driveway pavers, hardscaping

Work Completed On 11/30/2015

08/14/2015

Kathleen L.

It didnt go - I couldnt get the contractor to show to give me an estimate for the job. I find no-shows to be completely unprofessonal and rude. There is never an excuse to not call.

Description of Work
Very disappointed to say that the provider made an appointment and then was a no show, and did not have the courtesy to call and cancel or explain. But stuff happens, so I called him to see if he was still interested in my business. I made my schedule fit the time he said he had available - another no show/no call this morning. I guess he doesnt need my job - but he could have just said it wasnt big enough or he was too busy to take on another job.

Work Completed On 08/13/2015

07/14/2015

cynthia B.

I called they picked up the phone did not answer stayed silent on the telephone that I asked of it was the company that I was calling and the lady that picked up the phone said no and hung up I called again and they did not pick up the phone

Description of Work
These people are not professional

Work Completed On 07/14/2015

05/14/2015

Emily G.

I called for an quote for a work on my townhouse patio. He made an appointment to come at 2pm, but never showed up. I called the office to see if he was delayed, but my calls went to voicemail. I left two messages, asking to be called, but no one has returned my call to date.

Description of Work
Nothing. He made an appointment to look at my patio but never showed up, nor did he call to cancel the appointment. I called the office, but it went to voicemail. I called two times, leaving messages, but my calls were never returned.

Category concrete driveways

01/25/2015

roy R.

Danillo is a very likeable guy that knows what he is doing. Like many contractors, he probably takes more jobs then he can handle and not very skilled with dealing with very tough city officials. Getting the permit was stressful as lots of time passed between denials and re submitting end result. I must say was great!! Once it was finalized, I was very happy and I do recommend him assuming permit process is not difficult.

Description of Work
Concrete squares driveway.

Work Completed On 11/08/2014

09/29/2014

norman S.

Did an excellent job. Problems we have been having is to find a competent company to reseal it annually. American Stamp Concrete does not have the time to do it. So if you can get a company that stands behind its product and reseals it, for a price, on annual basis, that would be better. The folks American Concrete recommends did not do a good job.

Description of Work
Replaced asphalt drive way with stamped concrete one.

Category concrete repair, concrete driveways, driveway pavers, stamped concrete

Work Completed On 10/19/2009

03/25/2014

Herman G.

We actually had them come by and give us a quote but we didn't use them because there quote was a little high. They did not actually get to us really quick, there was kind of a delay but they did keep me updated. I did not have any issues with them.

Description of Work
We did not actually use American Stamp Concrete for a deck construction.

Category decks

Work Completed On 07/18/2013

02/18/2014

George O.

They did an excellent job. They got here when they said they were going to be. At that time, 10 minutes before when I looked outside, they're lined up by the street. They were on time. They didn't fool around. They were very prompt and they did everything they said they're going to do. I remember the price being very good.

Description of Work
I have used American Stamp Concrete. They did the driveway.

Work Completed On 11/15/2010

10/20/2013

Debbie S.

Danilo was on time and professional and very knowledgeable. He over saw this big project. His workers were very skilled at their trade. The whole experience was amazing. I am extremely happy and will recommend Danilo's team to all my friends.

Description of Work
Old driveway and walkway was removed. The drive way was widened and additional a walkway was added and the original walkway repaired. All stamped in a beautiful brick pattern.

Category concrete repair, concrete driveways, hardscaping, stamped concrete

Work Completed On 09/26/2013

06/27/2012

Fernando P.

I plan to do a stamped concrete job at my house so I called this company to get an estimate. I left a voice mail and it took a week for them to call me back. When they called me, I was told they would call me back to set an appointment on a weekend for them to come to the house to see and measure the work area. They never called me back.

Description of Work
I tried to get an estimate but they lack customer service (responsiveness).

Category concrete repair, concrete driveways, stamped concrete

Work Completed On 06/06/2012

03/01/2012

DAVID N.

I called last week and spoke to Danello. We agreed to meet today at 9:30am for an estimate to pour and stamp a driveway. Not an insignificant job. I took off work and waited, when he didn't show or call by 11am I called him. No answer. I received a voice mail at 5pm from him explaining he got the days confused and he thought it was for tomorrow. I attempted to call him back at 5:45pm no answer. He is not professional and I warn anyone who is thinking of working with him to reconsider.

Description of Work
Was attempting to secure an estimate based on the favorable ratings they had on Angies List.

Work Completed On 03/01/2012

We have been having troubles with our phone and scheduling systems and it has really hurt our good rating with Angie's List members. Please call my cell for questions about these 3 issues. (305) 970-8404 Danilo Leyva American Stamp Concrete

02/25/2012

Kim C.

I left two messages, on two different days, for American Stamp Concrete. I never received a return call.

Description of Work
No services were performed.

Work Completed On 02/20/2012

02/13/2012

Robert S.

I attempted to contact them three times and left a message twice. I was never called back.

Description of Work
No services were performed.

Work Completed On 02/13/2012

01/09/2012

Paul C.

The estimate was for about $20,000. They were efficient. They gave me a good and quick estimate. However, I did not use them.

Description of Work
American Stamp Concrete gave me an estimate, a year ago. The estimate was for a driveway.

Work Completed On 07/27/2011

11/07/2011

H S.

It was done very nicely and I was quite pleased. They had highly reasonable rates and I will use them again in the future.

Description of Work
I used American Stamp Concrete to spruce up and do some patching on my driveway.

Work Completed On 10/03/2011

09/08/2011

Esther D.

I thought the services rendered by this company were excellent. I would hire them again and would highly recommend them.

Description of Work
I contacted this company for an estimate to pour a very large stamped concrete driveway. Mr. Leyva was prompt and extremely accommodating to what I wanted. I received a fair market price for the work I needed performed. An agreement was made for the start date of the work and how long it would take to accomplish. The company arrived on time to do the work and all of the employees were very professional and helpful. Extreme care was taken to my landscaping and property and the driveway was completed as promised. The end result is beautiful and I am very satisfied with this company. Their performance was of such quality that my neighbor hired them to do a driveway for them, which is being worked on as I write this. I highly recommend this company to anyone seeking a stamped concrete driveway.

Category concrete repair, concrete driveways, stamped concrete

Work Completed On 08/29/2011

06/26/2011

rene A.

Danilo was very punctual and very professional. He said they would be there at at 8 am on a Saturday and they were. His crew went right to work on both slabs I had asked for. 16 x 14 and a 36 x 8. They completed the job by no later than 1 pm. Very impressive how quickly and professionally they did there job. Very happy with the quality of the job. Would definitely hire again. Ask for Danilo he seemed to give the better service. Spoke with someone before him and gave me a slightly higher quote. He explained the job and seemed very negotiable.

Description of Work
A slab of 16 x 14 feet on my patio. Also a slab of 36 x 8 feet on the side of the house. They removed my wooden gate to get access to the side and put it back when finished.

Category concrete repair, patios