Pool Repairs and Pool Renovations

We complete exterior work only (No need to enter home)
We accept remote payment

Alligator Pool Services

Founded 1985 • With Angi since March 2006

8934 SW 129TH TER

Miami, FL 33176

Alligator Pool Services is proud to offer you the best pool service and pool repairs in Miami. Each of our highly trained pool techs has a minimum of 15 years of experience in the pool industry! Your pool repair and pool renovation requests are all handled directly by our team of pool industry veterans. We get your pool operating correctly, the first time! If it’s a pool renovation or pool resurfacing you need, rest assured that our pool plasterers will give exactly what you're looking for - a brand new pool!...

05/11/2020

Luis C.

I have used Alligator Pool Services many times throughout the past ten years or longer. Alan has always done a great job. He shows up on time and gets the job done. I trust him completely.

Description of Work
Pool pump replacement

Category pool cleaners

Thank you [Member Name Removed]! Always a pleasure...

09/21/2019

Joseph J.

Used Alligator Pools for many years. Always professional crews, committed to high quality work...and very reasonably priced.

Description of Work
Repair cracks caused by tree roots, followed by total resurfacing.

11/09/2018

Joseph J.

Alligator (and Alan, the owner) have done exceptional work for me since I first hired them several years ago to resurface a small pool. Always responsive, courteous, highly professional, and well-priced. My highest recommendation.

Description of Work
Replacement of Pool Pump

02/20/2018

Cathie D.

Alan and his team are very professional. They put new diamond brite and replaced pool waterline tiles. The pool looks great!

Description of Work
Resurface the pool

05/26/2017

jason C.

So the day came when his crew showed up (3 of them) "in the rain" they started taking the old plaster off and they started re-plastering with bonding but I noticed they did not start taking the old coping off first like your suppose to. I walked out to the side of the house and noticed one of his workers were in the truck smoking. When I got closer I started to smell marijuana and noticed he had a joint in his mouth. So needless to say that was it for them so 1 he had no intention on changing out the coping and 2 he does not supervise he wonderful employees. So now we have and empty pool that the sun is beating down on the concrete that could buckle with of coarse this Miami weather. Al do you not understand your responsible for that pool left unattended with pot smoking workers that could have hurt themselves on my property. We could have sued you and you left the pool that way. You are a loser do not hire him.

Description of Work
We hired him to resurface the pool and add new coping.

Category plastering, pool cleaners

03/24/2017

Christopher R.

Several quotes were obtained. Allen of Alligator Pool Service was the best obtained. Allen explained the process from begin to end. Work started on the day promised. The crew was professional and proficient. The work was done as promised and clean up was preformed every day. As promised Allen came out several time to ensure that the pool was properly chemically balanced. Overall very satisfied with the entire project and have recommended him to a family member for their pool project.

Description of Work
Refinishing pool

02/28/2017

Marco S.

It went GREAT! Alan was very professional, timely, and responsive. They managed to do the job quickly and on time, as promised. Alan went way out of his way to make sure we were satisfied with the job and that things were done to our satisfaction. The pool came out great, and looks beautiful. The LED lights that Alan suggested were a big hit, and make the pool look beautiful at night! I would most certainly recommend Alligator Pools!

Description of Work
Pool Resurface

02/20/2017

Susan W.

They did a wonderful job. The results are beautiful, they did it on time and the cost was very competitive. They also did a few extra things to make sure the pool looked good.

Description of Work
Pool resurfacing

07/29/2016

william G.

Fantastic!! Couldn't be any happier. All the crew personal was top notch and courteous. Alan was amazing in his professionalism and work. I referred him to other family members who said he did amazing work on their pool and couldn't be happier...Thanks Alan!

Description of Work
Resurface pool, add water, and balance. Additionally, an automatic pool cleaner was installed after the surface hardened enough to install one.

07/25/2016

william G.

Couldn't be any happier, he came and went in a snap and it works perfectly. He recommended this pool cleaner and I can see why. It works wonderfully and super quiet...you don'y even know it's cleaning. Alan resisted taking any money for the job, I had to practically force him to take some money. How many people do that these days? He took time out of his busy schedule to come by and do the install. I'm speechless. I'm retired and disabled so doing these kind of things myself anymore is almost impossible. Thank you Alan!

Description of Work
Alan was kind enough to come out and install the Pentair Great White pool cleaner for me as I'm not physically able to do it myself currently. He had completed the Diamond Brite resurfacing for me not too long ago, which I also gave a review for.

06/01/2016

william G.

Alan came out to give an estimate and an approximate start date when we could expect the work to be started. The crew started when scheduled and went immediately to work. All work went as scheduled without problems. Unfortunately when pool was refilled a minor leak was detected and a repair was scheduled by Alan with another subcontractor. The leak was detected and repaired quickly. The pool is now filled and ready for the summer months and enjoyment. Thank you Alan and crew.

Description of Work
Resurfaced pool

02/12/2016

Gregory W.

Great see above

Description of Work
I asked Alligator pools to come out and give estimate on resurfacing my inground poo based on the age I believed it was in need of surfacing. When Allen called me back he said the pool had at least 3 years left in it due to the good water chemistry. I thanked him for his integrity and I will be using him for ANY work on my pool from now on. He could have easily just performed the work and made a profit. Thank you for the integrity, it is hard to find these days.

10/12/2015

Raymond E.

We had another company come evaluate the pool after Alligator discontinued our service. The new pool company's opinion was the pool had been poorly maintained. The filter had not been cleaned in some time and the pool chemical balance was way off, suggesting Alligator had not been testing our pool regularly. It seems they were just coming and throwing tablets in the pool without testing the chemical balance and properly cleaning our filter. The guy that works for Alan is very passive aggressive and does not seem to be doing his job properly. I would look elsewhere as Alan does not listen to his customers and really only takes the word of his employee when there is a problem.

Description of Work
We have had Alligator Pools for several years but lately their service has been really poor. I reached out to Alan several times regarding an issue we were having and never got a return call. Finally got him to respond weeks later when the problem continued and his response was basically, "Maybe we should part ways." No attempt to resolve the situation and no responsibility taken for his company or his employee who did not follow through on what he said he would do. I was very dissatisfied with this company's customer service after being a loyal customer for many years. I would shop somewhere else if I were you. It's not like there is a shortage of pool cleaning companies in Miami.

Category pool cleaners

I am sorry the customer feels that way. Please allow me to explain our position...What the customer failed to mention as the "issue we were having" was the customers VERY agressive dog. He bit my employee and harrassed him repeatedly. I DID reach out to Mr. {Member's name removed} and was promised the dog would be contained on our regular service day. This did not happen. I chose to REFUND the customers money and not subject my employee to a potentially dangerous situation AND Mr. {Member's name removed} to a potential lawsuit. I felt is was a fair solution. As you can see by our MANY 4 and 5 star reviews, his experience was the exception. Thank you.

08/07/2015

Sandra P.

As always, Alan provided impeccable service. He was punctual, professional and more importantly - honest. He told me what I did and did not need. Two thumbs up!

Description of Work
Replace pool pump, cartridge filter, seal and unscrewable lid.

02/19/2015

Karen W.

A beautiful job. That's what the inspector and my pool guy said. The job was pleasantly, promptly, and professionally done. It was a pleasure to have the men on my property and beautiful to watch them work. They were neat, quiet, polite and professional. Watching the men spread Diamond Bright to the music they were quietly playing onto the pool was like watching a ballet. Alan, the owner is so wonderful to work with. He came through with everything he said he would and more. They worked very hard to clean the existing tiles and the ladder. Alan answered my daily calls and questions with patience. Several months ago this company replaced the sand filter and motor. Again, a wonderful experience. Our pool now looks inviting. We got lucky on Angie's List!

Description of Work
Refinished the pool, added tiles and to the steps and brought the pool up to code.

11/14/2014

Karen W.

Most amazing service! He came when he said he would, replaced the equipment and left everything clean and neat. We saw Alan once. He was very pleasant gave us advice and a price we could live with. When my pool guy came, he commented on what a beautiful job it was and then asked 'Did you use Alligator?" I asked "Why would you ask that?" He shrugged and said they do good work. Bingo! We got lucky! I didn't research very much because we liked Alan and had a good feeling. Alligator Pools will refinish our pool next. He knows what he's doing.

Description of Work
Replaced pool sand filter and motor.

08/21/2014

carlos K.

I don't understand why some people can't be straight forward and tell you they're too busy or just not interested in your project. Lost 7 1/2 weeks waiting for Alligator Pool to start the work until I decided I had enough. Would not recommend the company unless you really don't care when the job will be performed.

Description of Work
After more than 7 weeks since contract was signed I still would not get a date from the company when the job would be done. Decided to pull the plug and look for another provider.

Category pool cleaners

The following was our response to [Member Name]: Good Morning [Member Name], I have received your email requesting cancellation of your contract. I will certainly honor your request. As I informed you when we agreed to do the work we typically run about 6-8 weeks behind year round but this year has been an especially difficult rainy season and has it made it VERY difficult for us to complete work as timely as we would like. I sympathize with your frustration and trust me I feel the same myself. My sincere apologies for having disappointed you on your expectations. I wish you well and good luck with the project. Alan

07/17/2014

Derek S.

I have nothing at all bad to say about any interaction, service request, pricing or timeliness of Alan at Alligator. He was courteous, on time and reasonable in pricing. He gave me a time he would be there which he met and completed the work in a short amount of time. I was extremely happy with Alan and Alligator and will continue to use them for all of my pool needs going forward.

Description of Work
Alligator did my pool adjustment after diamondbrite as well as minor repairs to the pool pump and plumbing.

06/30/2014

Warren B.

He was great! He came out when he was supposed to and he did the work that he was supposed to and I thought he was reasonable with price. He id a good job.

Description of Work
We used Alligator pool services.

06/23/2014

Sandra P.

I called him on a Friday and on Monday the timer was replaced. The services were prompt and professional. The price was the the lowest of all quotes received. Two thumbs up!

Description of Work
Replaced pool pump timer.

05/14/2014

Eladio M C.

Called three times to report the problem...still waiting to get a call back. Not the right way to conduct bussiness!!!

Description of Work
Check valve malfunction

Category pool cleaners

Customers request was forwarded to our trusted pool plumber. I DO know that he has been extremely busy. He apparently has not contacted the customer. I will contact the owner myself and see what we can do to help him. Our apologies.

05/06/2014

Patricia H.

Our pool equipment broke down over the weekend. We called Alligator Pool Services on Monday morning. They came out the same day, took damaged parts with them and returned the next day to install new parts. We were very happy with their service.

Description of Work
Replace parts/repaired damaged pool pump equipment.

05/02/2014

Carren B.

They did a really nice job with the mess that the other company created. They were on time and very responsive. He gave me a coupon on a pool cleaner that I needed to purchase.

Description of Work
They repaired work that another provider had started and did a terrible job at.

02/24/2014

Nancy J.

The job was completed in one week. Everything went as it was supposed to. I didn't have to pay anything until the job was completed and I was satisfied. The pool looks great!

Description of Work
Resurfaced our pool with Diamond Brite

Category plastering, pool cleaners

01/16/2014

Edward & Myriam V.

I haven't done the project yet but I would consider hiring them. They're professional, responded within a reasonable amount of time and followed up with the estimate. We're trying to get ideas of the cost before going forward.

Description of Work
I got a quote from Alligator Pool Service.

CRF Drywall & Painting Corp

"CRF Drywall & Painting Corp is a Drywall Contractor & Painting Contractor located in Miami, FL that services all of Miami and the surrounding areas. We specialize in drywall repair, drywall installation, residential painting, drywall finishing, interior painting, exterior painting, commercial painting, house painting, popcorn ceiling removal, and more painting services and drywall services. Here at CRF Drywall & Painting Corp, our mission is to always provide our customers with the most excellent services in all of Miami and always do so at an affordable price. Our distinction is our dedication to our craft and customer service. No job is too big or too small! Call us today for a free quote!"

Offers by CRF Drywall & Painting Corp on Angi
    BLUE COAST POOLS

We have been in business for 33 years ,same owner who started him self cleaning pools when it was just him,his customers and his truck, now we have 14 routes in dade , broward and palm beach county,we have over 1200 happy customers and growing

Offers by BLUE COAST POOLS on Angi
    Eagle Concrete Corp

With over twenty years of combined concrete construction industry experience in South Florida, I proudly state that our reputation precedes us and I welcome you to experience a smooth transition from conception through completion of your project.

Minority Owned & OperatedMinority Owned & Operated
    Se Habla EspañolSe Habla Español
    CPC# 1457000
    Florida
    Department of Business and Professional Regulation
    08/01/2022
    Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, PayPal

Weekly pool cleaning service Pool Repairs Pool Renovations Pool Resurfacing New Pool Equipment Sales & Installation Residential Swimming Pool Service Types of pool equipment installed including new pool pumps, pool filters, pool heaters, LED pool lighting, and salt chlorine generators.

New Construction (residential or commercial) Commercial Pool Service