Alligator Pool Services

Founded 1985 • With Angi since March 2006

We at Alligator Pool Services are very proud to offer you the absolute best in service and dependability since 1985. Each of our highly trained bilingual staff has a minimum of fifteen years of experience in the pool industry and have worked here at least ten years! Your repair requests are all handled directly by the owner with over 25 years of pool construction, renovation, service, and repair knowledge. We get it fixed right the first time! If it’s renovation or resurfacing you need, rest assured that our third generation pool plasters will give you a Diamond Brite surface you will enjoy worry free for many years!...

Bluewater Pool Remodeling/Repair & Leak Detection

Pool Remodeling/Repairs and Leak Detection experts, Certified Diamond Brite Pool Resurfacing Installer. We also specialize in all pool repairs and leak detection, Gas and electric heat pumps, pool automation, pool lighting, and leak detection. With over 25 years experience and no sub-contractors, Services Offered: Pool & Spa Repair – Resurfacing, Remodeling, Heating, Gas & Electric Heat Pumps, Lighting, Salt Systems, Fiber Optic Specialist, Leak Searches, Automation, Waterfalls & Interior Additions, Benches , Swim Outs, Spas, & Caves.

Offers by Bluewater Pool Remodeling/Repair & Leak Detection on Angi
Home Pride Painting Inc

We are a full service painting company. Experienced in all aspects of Interior and exterior Painting. Projects vary from, occupied residences offices etc. We also offer drywall and texturing. Popcorn removal and texturing specialists. We have many satisfied clients from all over the tri-county region. All services provided are offered in House only.I look forward to speaking with any questions you may have regarding your project's. Always a free estimate. Thank you. Lance Muffley

Aquatic Leak Locators LLC

We are a full service leak detection company for commercial and residential pools with ( 2) two owners having 30 years combined experience. We can handle any structural and plumbing repair.. We have a commercial builders license and have workers comp, for all our employees and hold liability insurance for our company. Please call for special promotions.

05/11/2020

I have used Alligator Pool Services many times throughout the past ten years or longer. Alan has always done a great job. He shows up on time and gets the job done. I trust him completely.

Description of Work
Pool pump replacement

09/21/2019

Used Alligator Pools for many years. Always professional crews, committed to high quality work...and very reasonably priced.

Description of Work
Repair cracks caused by tree roots, followed by total resurfacing.

11/09/2018

Alligator (and Alan, the owner) have done exceptional work for me since I first hired them several years ago to resurface a small pool. Always responsive, courteous, highly professional, and well-priced. My highest recommendation.

Description of Work
Replacement of Pool Pump

02/20/2018

Alan and his team are very professional. They put new diamond brite and replaced pool waterline tiles. The pool looks great!

Description of Work
Resurface the pool

05/26/2017

So the day came when his crew showed up (3 of them) "in the rain" they started taking the old plaster off and they started re-plastering with bonding but I noticed they did not start taking the old coping off first like your suppose to. I walked out to the side of the house and noticed one of his workers were in the truck smoking. When I got closer I started to smell marijuana and noticed he had a...

Description of Work
We hired him to resurface the pool and add new coping.

Category plastering,pool cleaners

Residential swimming pool service. Repair and renovation. Diamondbrite resurfacing. Pump repair service available. All types of pool equipment installed including pumps, filters, heaters, lighting, salt chlorine generators & nature 2 water purification.

Work & construction of commercial pools.