ALL ABOUT DOORS

Founded 1999 • With Angi since March 2006

4.4

2402 NW 72 AVE

Miami, FL 33122

We specialize in the sales and installation of all types of Impact doors and windows, wood, steel, fiberglass, and more. We stand apart from our competition by offering complete, start to finish service. When you buy a door from All About Doors, we provide sales, installation, finish and hardware.

09/29/2017

Linda L.

My salesman, Alex, was wonderful. Spent a lot of time showing me pictures and sample. Got a fabulous new door. Installers were amazing. The attention to detail on every aspect of the work unbelievable! True craftsmen. LOVE MY NEW DOOR!

Description of Work
Fiberglass entry door

05/14/2017

nancy V.

I needed to get an estimate to replace our entry door at our condo. I was referred to All About Doors by a Pella representative in the area. The reviews on Angie's List were dismal, but after reading some of the complaints they seemed almost personal. I gave them a chance. They were by far the most responsive and helpful contractor of the 3 I contacted. I had a quote within a couple of days and it included a breakdown of all the costs including permits. I'm still waiting to hear back from the other 2 contractors and it's been almost 2 1/2 weeks! We've decided to move on to another project, but I will most certainly give All About Doors a call in the future!

Description of Work
Replace entry door at condo

01/23/2016

Yudiesly C.

Stay away from this business if you value your money and time. When we initially made our purchase everything seemed in order, however when pick up day came we arrived to find our doors would be delivered to us without any packaging. When we requested boxes to cover them we were told the card board boxes they had in view, and would have clearly done the job, were being used for other purposes, instead we got but one piece of cardboard that barely helped. We had to improvise in order to properly protect them during the trip and even so one dented slightly. As soon as we arrived we noticed the hole in the door where the peep hole was to be installed was missing. We called to inform this, as we were told the door would come with said hole on it. At that moment we were told by Alex they would come to our house and do this work free of charge. Believing this to be true we went ahead and installed the door, and the fact that it was installed is the only thing that stopped us from driving right back to them after their unprofessional and deceitful behavior. We even confirmed a date on Monday and were told that Robert, the manager would come to do the peep hole installation on Thursday that same week. However when we called back on Wednesday to confirm time for said work, we were met with a completely different narrative. We were told instead that this same manager had now said they only do this work when they are the ones doing the door installation. Something that completely contradicted what we had been told all along. They also stated they could do the work but would charge us for the mileage. Trying to charge us for something we were told initially was included in our purchase price, after the door was already paid in full and installed is nothing short of a typical bait an switch. Not to mention the fact that they waited till the last possible minute to do so, the day before they were supposed to come do the work. This ridiculous business also did NOT include the molding for the front and we had to request a refund. If you want to get your money's worth then don't bother with these people and go somewhere else.

Description of Work
I order a impact fiberglass door with peep hole, pvc casing and door molding for both sides

Category glass repair, doors

04/06/2015

Christina G.

We contacted Robert Sanchez to replace our two front doors and transom with leaded glass. From the initial call to the installation everything was handled efficiently. Robert came to our home and showed us many options. What we selected had to be custom made due to the size of our doors, which he told us, would take additional time. Terri Sanchez kept us advised of the progress. She also handled all permit fees with the city and all correspondence to our homeowners association was handled by her. Once everything was approved, the installation was flawless. All their employees were professional, courteous and hard working. When the job was finished, everything was spotless. They exceeded our expectations. The doors and transom are beautiful and we have received many compliments. I would highly recommend Robert and Terri Sanchez of All About Doors.

Description of Work
Replaced two front doors and transom

09/26/2013

eulogio O.

The job went rather smoothly.The only setback was that the kitchen door had to be special ordered but as soon as it came in they gave me a call and installed it a few days later.The owners Robert and Theresa Sanchez went out of their way to make sure i was happy with the job and that it was performed in a timely manner.I had Nanni as my installer and canand quot;t say enough of how professional he was and a stickler to detail to make sure the job was done right.I am very happy with the installation and the whole process and will use them again. Update: Turns out one of my doors needs an adjustment and the door is having trouble closing which appears to be an issue with the door-frame. Since 11/9/13, I have emailed and called seven separate times and I have yet to hear back from them. Update: They ended up calling back on 11/25/13 and resolved situation. In end everything worked out but it took a lot time to get the situation resolved.

Description of Work
install 4 external hurricane impact doors.1 door had hurricane impact resistant glass that was used ifor the kitchen.

08/14/2013

Sam F.

I would NOT recommend them to even change a door hinge. Called Tinez Construction Handyman Service and they are going to do the job and for considerably less money

Description of Work
They came and gave me an estimate. When I had the money ready to get the job done they never showed up to collect the deposit. Made several appointments to do so and never showed nor called to say they could not make it. Kept coming up with excuses. Here we are 6 days after the last appointment no show and I have yet to hear from them. They strung me along for 3 weeks and in the meantime my front door is falling apart.

07/22/2013

Jenny C.

The service was not performed, but they were responsive to my call, professional and very punctual.

06/27/2013

David S.

The provider failed to return my call.

Description of Work
The provider failed to return my call.

06/18/2013

ROBERTO M.

Our house was broken into and the front door was damaged. We called All About Doors to replace the door for us. They was very prompt in coming to replace the door. They moved the doorbell switch and reinstalled the alarm system on the door. Was very impressed with them in the past so that is why I had them do the work.

Description of Work
All About Doors replaced the front door.

01/26/2013

Clara H.

Perfect!!!!! All was as Roberto offered....great to have worked with them .....will highly recommend. Thank you. Roberto

Description of Work
All impact doors and security locks......NO windows.

12/13/2012

George S.

Replaced old wooden French doors with fiberglass and it looks better than the original doors

Description of Work
They replaced a set of French doors with side lights(windows on both sides) and replaced a door I never use with a matching window. They were on time and did a perfect job. I called them back to realign the handles on the door and they came back out a day after I called.

Category glass repair, doors

07/28/2012

cassandra Z.

I received four other estimates before I decided to go with All About Doors. Of all the estimates I received I felt Robert (All About Doors owner) was the most knowledgeable and professional. I was a bit reluctant because of the price. I am somewhat of a perfectionist and wanted to feel comfortable that the end result would be worth the investment. In addition, I needed to ensure the door met all wind impact requirements for my insurance. I also pulled a permit so it needed to pass inspection (and it did). All About Doors provided me with about five different quotes for potential door options before I selected my door. I had to get an aluminum side light because the fiberglass door I really wanted did not have a matching side lighI that was impact rated. I felt a bit uncomfortable going for this solution but the owners ensured me that the end result would look great. All About Doors customized and fully covered the sidelight with mohagony wood so that it would look similar to the door. The door and sidelight matched perfectly. The two gentlemen that installed the door were extremely professional and paid so much attention to every single little detail about the door. They also swept and cleaned up before leaving. I do have to sand down and paint the area around the door however they left the area ready to do so. The door was more than I budgeted mainly due to the customization however the quality was exceptional and the door was worth every penny! If you're looking for quality, good customer service, professionalism and experience, turn to All About Doors.

Description of Work
I had my front door and sidelight replaced with a wind impact rated products.

07/22/2012

Whit S.

This is an interior door, but we wanted the security of impact glass. There were tow hitches. 1. The person who measured got confused and measured the opening for the exterior door to the laundry room. When they cam to install, the door did not fit and had to be reordered. 2. I asked the installer to place the original door he removed in the back of the house as I wanted to keep it. He put it on the truck and took it with him. I called several times to try and retrieve the door, but was not successful in getting it back.Now that the door is installed, it looks great, closes smoothly and the locking/know hardware are excellent quality.

Description of Work
We replaced the solid door from our kitchen to laundry room with a glass pane door using impact glass.

07/02/2012

Beatriz B.

Replaced two exterior doors (front entry and side entry). They replaced the doors with all impact rated materials. Everyone I spoke to on the phone and Robert, who showed up in person to measure and give me an estimate were great. Robert gave me a pretty good deal on a beautiful privacy door style front door. A couple of workers arrived (exactly when they were scheduled to), and did a very good job installing the doors. For the front entry way they actually had to replace the door frame because our prior door swung inward. The new door swings outward and both doors have a nice seal. The work was solid. The only problem we encountered is that in the side door, the doorknob/lock we provided them to install sticks a little. Other than that, quality work.

Description of Work
Replaced two non-impact rated exterior doors with impact rated doors. Also replaced front entry way door frame so that new door swung outward and not inward.

05/15/2012

Pat M.

They were good. They put a back door on for me and the other door. They were excellent. I would say others to go ahead and use him as they are good. Danny does all the work for me. I haven't had anybody else from the company do the work. He is so neat and so clean in everything he does. Somebody came in and didn't do a good job on the door and actually the ceiling was crooked and they just put it on crooked. So he actually build that part that way so that it is even on the other side. If they don't have him then I don't want anybody else. He is very reasonable and everything he does is reasonable. He put shower in my closet. He put an air conditioner and he took one closet and put one new unit in there and I love the closet. If I need anything like carpentry and painting he does that too. He is very good at what he does. There are not many people like him.

Description of Work
I used All About Doors for installing a door.

03/07/2012

MARY LOU C.

He was very good because we had to replace the backdoor multiple times in the past, but he was able to order a special door that fit perfectly. Overall, he did a very good job.

Description of Work
We had All About Doors install a new backdoor for us.

Category replacement windows, doors

Thank you so much for your feedback on your experience with All About Doors. Your feedback will not only help us to continue to provide excellent service but it will also help future clients fell comfortable in hiring our company. All About Doors & Staff

02/09/2012

Lauren D.

The door does look good but I had to wait and lost money on rent from my tenants because they didn't have a door as was agreed.

Description of Work
I had a door put onto a den where there was no door before. They had told me it would take about two weeks to specialy make the door and they took the full amount right off the bat instead of half before and then half after the job like they had said. It took them almost two months to finally get the door!!! They had already charged me the full amount otherwise I would have gone to another company.

Category doors

Our company provided Member an estimate on 10-10-11.We told her it would be a couple of weeks because it was a special order. She placed the order with us on 11-01-11. When she filled out the credit card authorization for the deposit She decided to pay for the door in full. When the door was ready we scheduled an installation date. When our company arrived on The day of the installation the security at the building did not let the installers go upstairs because they could not get a hold of the tenant. We waited around for an hour to see if someone would arrive. We called Member several times to see if she could reach them but were not able to reach her either. Later that same day When Member contacted us she apologized and was very upset that her tenants were not there because she had confirmed with them. We told her that we had to pay our installers half a day for having to go out there, we did not charge her any extra fees to go back a second time. We then told her we did not have an installation date for another week and a half. She agreed and we scheduled the installation for Dec. 12, 2011. We are a family operated business and strive to keep all of our customers happy. It is unfortunate that she was not happy with her overall experience with All About Doors.

02/03/2012

Cheryl W.

It was very positive. I was very pleased. They did what they said they were going to do. They were reliable, they came and everything was on the schedule they said it was going to be. They didn't leave any mess and I was pleased with the work. I shopped around and they were competitive. They communicated well.

Description of Work
ALL ABOUT DOORS installed a completely new front and side door. They removed the existing door and completely re-framed the door area to be hurricane proof, one part of the expensive was the door I chose. They had the door painted for me and they installed the door and they installed all the hardware.

Category doors

Thank you for taking the time to post a comment about your experience with All About Doors. It was our pleasure working for you. We look forward to working with you in the future for any of your Door and Window needs. Enjoy your beautiful Door All About Doors

11/05/2011

Dorothy J F.

After completing the work, this company was not responsive to the mistake they made.

Description of Work
They placed a knob for an inside door on an exterior door.... and refused to correct their mistake!

Category doors

The member did notify our company about her concerns with the lock. We explained that the deadbolt would secure her door and would order a new Lever and would contact her when it arrived. When we received the locks3 weeks later we tried to contact the member several times and would receive a fax tone. Still to date we call the member and get the same Fax tone. We have her lock in our office and would be more then pleased to change it for her. We understand it has been a while since her installation but it is our goal to try and satisfy all of our customers.

10/21/2011

Pat M.

They do excellent work. I find their prices to be reasonable. They are always pleasant and on-time.

Description of Work
They have done work for me three times. Most recently, he installed 2 doors. One door was crooked and he had to straighten it out.

09/08/2011

JACQUELINE F.

His price was very competitive. He was thorough, gave me complete information. He showed up right on time and even called a half hour before to alert me that he was coming. He found there was no concrete in the block, so we'll have to fix that first before we can do the door. His knowledge of what needed to be done as a result of what he found was very helpful.

Description of Work
He came out to site measure for a new door and he checked for poured concrete in the block in order to install the door.

08/15/2011

Deborah L.

The installation went smoothly.They cleaned up afterward. No problems during the whole procedure. What a relief especially in the middle of hurricane season.

Description of Work
They arrived on time, finished installation of 3 impact doors in two days and provided an additional lock that my husband insisted on for additional security. Friendly, professional - best home service I've received since moving to Miami 25 years ago. Robert and Terri, you rule!

08/02/2011

Carol G.

Three men doing the work, the work was excellent! The doors have received compliments from our neighbors. Most importantly the doors are installed accordingly to code for protection from hurricanes. An inside door was also installed and was excellent

Description of Work
The work they did involved a front door, and side door into the garage. They were fiberglass doors that were exceptional in appearance and were fitted perfectly. They painted the doors, and it was excellent.

07/27/2011

nancy R.

We paid 50 percent up front for the services. They came out to install the doors, but the doors had the wrong measurements and had to take the doors back. They said they would return to install the correct size doors. It has been a week and we haven't gotten any contact from them even though we've tried calling them many times.

Description of Work
We contracted them to install french doors in our home.

05/14/2011

kenneth D.

The company is run by a well organized couple, the quote was fair and professionally handled, the windows arrived when promised and were installed at the agreed price very quickly and competently - they look great. The front door was supposed to be installed on the same day as the windows but it showed up painted with the interior and exterior colors on the wrong sides, and had to be returned for repainting, which delayed the installation a few weeks. When the front door came back and was installed, the installer left the molding around the door in very ugly condition - completely unacceptable. This caused the customer great consternation and led to a series of phone calls over a week or two that were were not quickly handled and required additional follow-up calls. After getting past the initial foot dragging, the company agreed to fix the problem for $100 in labor plus the cost of the replacement molding materials. The job was then quickly scheduled and finished, and it now looks absolutely terrific - really super nice. The final results are great, the price was fair, but getting there took a bit too much follow-up, a few extra bucks and three days of installation work (with the installer always arriving at least an hour later than the scheduled appointment). Bottom line: This being Miami, I would recommend this company. The final result was very nice work at a fair price.

Description of Work
Replaced front door and 2 windows

Juliao Garage Doors Inc

Experience peace of mind knowing that we provide a warranty on all our work and that we are fully licensed and insured. Save money with our reasonably priced, quality service! Three employees. No subs. No travel charges. Extra charge for after hours service. Ask about Angie's list discount. Additional phone - (888) 629-2015, (786) 271-6480, (561) 479-4788. Family owned. garage doors, Commercial rolling doors and residential; install garage door, Hurricane garage doors, replace broken springs, repair garage door, Garage door opener repair, replace garage door openers, repair broken cable, rolling steel door service, rolling steel door replacement, Gate operators, gate replacement, and dock levelers

Offers by Juliao Garage Doors Inc on Angi
    Marko Door Products

Marko Door Products has been servicing Dade, Broward, and Palm Beach County residents for over 34 years. Our reputation is second to none for service, reliability, product quality and customer satisfaction. Everything We Do Is With Our Trained and Qualified In-House Personnel. We offer a full line of Dade, Broward, and Palm Beach Wind load garage doors and electrical openers to fit all your needs for residential and commercial applications. All of our products are available installed or can be picked from our large inventory on hand. Export & pickup available. Additional DBA - Austin Perry Inc.

Offers by Marko Door Products on Angi
    Florida Garage Door Company

The Florida Garage Door Company offers a complete line of high quality Garage Doors, Openers, Parts, and Accessories by major brand names. Our technicians are experts in there field and work is warrantied. We happily of suggestions on the right parts and cost effective methods to repair or replace your door. Any questions you may have we will gladly answer to help you make a decision. Some of our products offered are listed below. All doors provided by Florida Garage Door Company are hurricane tested and meet or exceed hurricane code. Florida Garage Door Company is independently owned and operated locally. We provide weekend and after hours appointments when its convenient for you. Please see our discounts and specials as we always strive to keep our prices low and workmanship high. Our trained and experienced technicians can work on any and all makes and models of garage doors and openers, including new doors, new garage openers or service your existing garage door. The Florida Garage Door Company is licensed and insured providing warranties on all products and services. You can learn more about our products and services offered on our website. Please call today to schedule a appointment. We look forward to making you a satisfied customer .

Offers by Florida Garage Door Company on Angi
    Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover

Sales Installation, Impact Windows,Solid Wood Doors, Impact Doors Aluminum Doors, Fiberglass Doors, Steel Doors, Stained Glass Doors, French Doors, Custom-Made Doors

GARAGE DOORS AND SHOWER DOORS