ADVANCED WATER PRODUCTS INC

With Angi since October 2008

Advanced Water Products, a family owned business, has consistently offered our customers exceptional and expert service with the highest quality water treatment equipment available in South Florida since 1956. Our commitment to our customers goes well past simply providing equipment; we are committed to servicing all our customers. Regular service extends the life of your equipment and our expert technicians are adept at repair. With over a 50 year history, you can be assured that we will be here if and when your equipment requires service....

Boxxhead LLC

Boxxhead LLC

02/18/2016

Both my mother and I were having serious iron problems in our neighborhood. Steve of Advanced Water evaluated the situation and gave us individual solutions. They installed the systems quickly and we have noted a marked improvement.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Changed my mother's water system and placed iron eliminators in mine

12/18/2014

The company is the most professional of any that i have dealt with over the years.  They did not install the original system, but have serviced it over it's life span, and because of their excellent service.... we decided to contact them when time came to replace it.  They are knowledgable in their products and made the decision process very easy.  Once we set the ball rolling, they were accurate ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
replaced an existing 20 year old Hague water softening system with a new Hague Watermax system

CATEGORY electrician,heating & air conditioning/hvac,water softeners

07/03/2014

It was fine. I’ve been using them for three years. They were professional, responsible, prompt and courteous. They were capable of preparing what needed to be done. They’re everything. I give my highest rating.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They replaced a valve in the softener.

06/29/2014

Very good, I have been using them for several years and they are always courteous, professional and punctual.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
change filters and inspect filtration system

03/31/2014

We had a quote quickly. The system was installed quickly and efficiently. The whole process went very well.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Install reverse osmosis system

CATEGORY water softeners

Service and Installation of Water Softeners, Water Purification, Reverse Osmosis, Drinking Water Filters, Iron Filters, Monthly Salt Service, Filter Replacement.